• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coming Soon: The Battle Zone Tournament!

It should be a rule that only canon information for the characters can be used. That means either the original or current versions. Just because it's an official publication or adaption doesn't make it canon. Based on that the likes of Sonic, Iron Man, Hulk, Mario, Vader, and Joker should be no where near this tournament. Ever.

Back me with Buffy. I still can't believe she lost to the fucking Joker last time. As JGlass would point out, this forum is filled with SEXIST PIGS.

Its okay, sometimes it is hard when our favorites go down. Especially when they are outmatched.

Uh oh, it's almost the end of the day, and I still haven't given you 10 names! But never fear, I didn't forget about you happy people.

Cyclops

Cyclops-cyclops-14073719-891-1098.jpg

Colossus

colossus_by_spidermanfan2099-d4wep4u.jpg

Wonder Woman

character_bio_576_wonderwoman.jpg

Storm

Storm-Ororo-Munroe-wallpapers-x-men-31690247-720-489.jpg

Deadpool

Deadpool-Profile-Pic.jpg

Magneto

filepicker%2FgOsGA7SmmHSYr2wxEgDQ_magneto.jpg

Captain John Shepard

john_shepard_by_takeofffly-d4u3hgg.png

Duke Nukem

270148-duke_nukem_004_1_.jpg

Master Chief

MasterChiefHalo.jpg

I look forward to backing Storm. An easy argument to make, as we all know what will happen when one of her opponents is struck by lightening.

The same thing that happens to a toad.

Robocop and Inspector Gadget as a tag team would be not only awesome- but could be one of the funniest buddy cop movies ever.

More.

Daredevil

Daredevil-marvel-comics-14713857-1024-768.jpg

Adam Jensen

deus_ex__adam_jensen_by_starxade-d4y983q.jpg

Agent 47

Agent_47_940px.jpg

Ezio Auditore

ezio_auditore__fan_made_by_lossaccio-d32cxrw.jpg

Cole MacGrath

Cole_Macgrath.jpg

The Predator

The_Predator_by_stevegoad.jpg

John Rambo

rambo3-3.jpg

Boba Fett

tumblr_mpn4x0CLoI1s88ss5o1_1280.jpg

Sub-Zero

Sub-zero+concept.jpg

Soundwave

soundwave.jpg

I think I'm backing Shepard in this. The first living being to ever take down a reaper, according to that DLC Prothean. I'm hoping he gets a good tag team partner. Some kind of superhero or insanely powerful anime characters would do nicely.

Hopefully Boba will be getting further this year. Also Sub-Zero <3.

Just curious, why Soundwave, and not Megatron/Starscream? Balance issues?

We've used Optimus Prime in the past, but we wanted to go with one of the supporting players this time instead of one of the leaders. We picked Soundwave because he's still pretty powerful despite the fact that he's not on of the biggest names. Plus, he has a sweet tape deck.

I think I'm backing Shepard in this. The first living being to ever take down a reaper, according to that DLC Prothean. I'm hoping he gets a good tag team partner. Some kind of superhero or insanely powerful anime characters would do nicely.

I'll be right in the trenches with ya buddy. I'd love if he had someone like The Flash to run interference while Shepard pounds away at his opponents with his technologically superior weaponry and biotics and what not.

I'll be right in the trenches with ya buddy. I'd love if he had someone like The Flash to run interference while Shepard pounds away at his opponents with his technologically superior weaponry and biotics and what not.

Right! Shepard firing from cover while someone who's less vulnerable to damage creates the openings. That'll be a formidable team.

As for Garrus, he would just charm and seduce his way to the finals.

God, I'm insanely excited for this year. I'm really glad you guys are digging the tag team concept. That was one idea we weren't sure would be as good as it sounded.

I'll probably be backing Shepard as well if he got a good partner. Flash/Shepard would be one hell of a team for sure.

I'm definitely gonna be backing Bruce Lee as well, especially if he gets a good partner.

Bruce Lee + Batman = Game Over.

He's a God. Gods make for dull arguments.
YpDxTHe.jpg

It should be a rule that only canon information for the characters can be used. That means either the original or current versions. Just because it's an official publication or adaption doesn't make it canon. Based on that the likes of Sonic, Iron Man, Hulk, Mario, Vader, and Joker should be no where near this tournament. Ever.

Yeah, the problem is, there's no giant book sitting in the Library of Congress that lists what is and is not canon. And if we go by that idea, it's gonna end up with you and me arguing over what is and is not canon. And neither of us would be right, or wrong. Except you. You would be wrong. ;)

If the people who are running the tournament want to pre-decide the canon we're allowed to use, I'm all for that.

It's time for ten more combatants to become known!

Chell
Chell-Between-a-portal-chell-27945457-830-623.jpg

The Joker
Manwholaughs.jpg

Conan The Barbarian
conan1.jpg

Martian Manhunter
Martian_Manhunter.gif

Gambit
Gambit-x-men-24960500-525-700.jpg

Khan
Fandago-Claims-71-of-quot-Star-Trek-Into-Darkness-quot-Ticket-Sales-2.jpg