• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coming Attractions Thread 2014

Mitch Henessey

Deploy the cow-catcher......
Staff member
Damn. Feels like I just started the 2013 thread not too long ago. Time flies.

X-Men: Days Of Future Past

Release Date: May 23, 2014

[YOUTUBE]pK2zYHWDZKo[/YOUTUBE]​

The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods in X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. The beloved characters from the original "X-Men" film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from the past, "X-Men: First Class," in order to change a major historical event and fight in an epic battle that could save our future.

:headscratch:

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Release Date: May 2, 2014

[YOUTUBE]nWec0bI3-98[/YOUTUBE]​

We've always known that Spider-Man's most important battle has been within himself: the struggle between the ordinary obligations of Peter Parker and the extraordinary responsibilities of Spider-Man. But in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker finds that a greater conflict lies ahead. It's great to be Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield). For Peter Parker, there's no feeling quite like swinging between skyscrapers, embracing being the hero, and spending time with Gwen (Emma Stone). But being Spider-Man comes at a price: only Spider-Man can protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro (Jamie Foxx), Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: OsCorp.

Looking forward to this, because I'm hoping The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will break the tiresome trend of heavy handed superhero films, featuring a brooding character study about a troubled soul.

Noah

Release Date: March 28, 2014

[YOUTUBE]6qmj5mhDwJQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Darren Aronofsky brings the story of Noah's Ark to the big screen with this Paramount/New Regency religious drama. Aronofsky directs from his own script cowritten by Ari Handel and John Logan. Jennifer Connelly, Anthony Hopkins, Emma Watson, and Logan Lerman head up the rest of the starring cast.

Love the cast, and after watching The Bling Ring, I have bigger expectations for the non-Harry Potter half of Emma Watson's career, because she has the potential to be more than a one hit wonder (The Perks Of Being A Wallflower). Although, I'm a little bit uneasy about Aronofsky directing this one. He'll have to live up to the task of producing three critically acclaimed films (topping Black Swan won't be easy) in a row, and I don't know about everyone else, but this trailer doesn't blow me away.

Maleficent

Release Date: July 2, 2014

[YOUTUBE]704EXbJ-b5k[/YOUTUBE]​

Walt Disney Pictures presents this live action take on Sleeping Beauty's villain, Maleficent, in this Robert Stromberg-directed picture starring Angelina Jolie.

I prefer Angelina Jolie as an action star, and I have little to no interest in Maleficent. Maybe the full trailer will change my mind.

Sabotage

Release Date: April 11, 2014

[YOUTUBE]8HDArXZgrsE[/YOUTUBE]​

In "Sabotage", Arnold Schwarzenegger leads an elite DEA task force that takes on the world's deadliest drug cartels. When the team successfully executes a high-stakes raid on a cartel safe house, they think their work is done - until, one-by-one, the team members mysteriously start to be eliminated. As the body count rises, everyone is a suspect.

I'm a Schwarzenegger fan, so of course I'm going to see this. Arnie's not going to pull in homerun type box office numbers anymore, but I didn't have a problem with The Last Stand, Escape Plan, or The Expendables 2. Although, seeing Sam Worthington in this trailer is a real downer.

Divergent

Release Date: March 21, 2014

[YOUTUBE]sutgWjz10sM[/YOUTUBE]​

DIVERGENT is a thrilling adventure set in a future world where people are divided into distinct factions based on their personalities. Tris Prior (Shailene Woodley) is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy to destroy all Divergents, she must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it's too late.

I haven't read the source material, but if I'm going by the trailer, I'm guessing Divergent is another of those epic/fantasy teen novels about an unlikely hero being selected as the chosen one to fight the bad guys. I've only seen one film with Shailene Woodley (The Descendants), so I can't say I know too much about her.

Labor Day

Release Date: January 31, 2014 (Limited)

[YOUTUBE]QOQL3Xi8dPE[/YOUTUBE]​

A single mother (Kate Winslet) shelters an escaped convict (Josh Brolin) and slowly falls for him over the course of one very eventful Labor Day weekend in writer/director Jason Reitman's adaptation of the novel by author Joyce Maynard.

Kate Winslet is one of my favorite actresses, but Labor Day looks and feels like a generic Lifetime drama. Slightly intrigued by this, but I'll wait to watch this one at home.

Godzilla

Release Date: May 16, 2014

[YOUTUBE]QjKO10hKtYw[/YOUTUBE]​

The king of all monsters gets a reboot with this Warner Bros./Legendary Pictures production helmed by Gareth Edwards, who gained critical attention with his intimate twist on the giant-creature genre with his feature-film debut, Monsters. David Goyer (The Dark Knight) provides the script.

I'm one the very few people, who actually enjoyed the '98 remake. Shit, but it's fun shit.

Anyway, The shot of the soldiers diving out of the plane, and falling into the wrecked city is simply breathtaking.

Not showing too much in the teaser was a nice touch, and I hope they’ll maintain the secrecy for the next set of trailers, because less is more. I’m reminded of the trailers for the Carrie remake. The teaser was excellent, because they barely showed anything. But the full trailers made Carrie look like another useless, unnecessary, forgettable, and mediocre horror remake (and yeah, Carrie 2013 was mediocre at best).

Jupiter Ascending

Release Date: July 25, 2014

[YOUTUBE]KlgOeYrr-vk[/YOUTUBE]​

Mila Kunis stars as Jupiter Jones, an everyday girl in the future who's life takes an unexpected turn when an ex-soldier (Channing Tatum) comes looking for her in hopes that she can live up to her destiny as the savior of the universe. Andy and Lana Wachowski once again dip their feet into sci-fi territory with this sprawling Warner Bros. epic.

I have a hard time buying into Mila Kunis, when she's portraying a more serious character. She's tolerable in comedies (Ted, Extract, and Friends With Benefits), and hell, she portrayed a carefree party girl in Black Swan. But Kunis suffers from having limited range, and you can see this problem in Oz The Great & Powerful and Max Payne.

And Channing Tatum looks ridiculous here. Hopefully, Jupiter Ascending won't kill his momentum, because Tatum's been on a role with 21 Jump Street, Magic Mike, and Side Effects.

Edge Of Tomorrow

Release Date: June 6, 2014

[YOUTUBE]fLe_qO4AE-M[/YOUTUBE]​

In a near future, a hive-like alien race called Mimics have hit the Earth in an unrelenting assault, shredding great cities to rubble and leaving millions of human casualties in their wake. No army in the world can match the speed, brutality or seeming prescience of the weaponized Mimic fighters or their telepathic commanders. But now the world's armies have joined forces for a last stand offensive against the alien horde, with no second chances. Lt. Col. Bill Cage is an officer who has never seen a day of combat when he is unceremoniously demoted and then dropped - untrained and ill-equipped - into what amounts to little more than a suicide mission. Cage is killed within minutes, managing to take an Alpha down with him. But, impossibly, he awakens back at the beginning of the same hellish day, and is forced to fight and die again...and again. Direct physical contact with the alien has thrown him into a time loop - dooming him to live out the same brutal combat over and over. But with each pass, Cage becomes tougher, smarter, and able to engage the Mimics with increasing skill, alongside Special Forces warrior Rita Vrataski, who has lain waste to more Mimics than anyone on Earth. As Cage and Rita take the fight to the aliens, each repeated battle becomes an opportunity to find the key to annihilating the alien invaders and saving the Earth.

A sci-fi/action take on the Groundhog Day premise? Sounds interesting. Cruise usually delivers in action flicks (more recently, I enjoyed Oblivion and Jack Reacher), and Emily Blunt's a solid actress, but she's always had the benefit of sharing the screen with a more talented leading male actor (Matt Damon, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ewan McGregor, etc.).

Tokarev

[YOUTUBE]KoREt4C6l3k[/YOUTUBE]​

When the Russian mob kidnaps the daughter of a reformed criminal, he rounds up his old crew and seeks his own brand of justice.

No official release dates yet, but I'm guessing Tokarev will receive a simultaneous limited theatrical and VOD release.

Tokarev looks like another generic revenge thriller, and it's hard to trust anything with Nicolas Cage, because he's horribly inconsistent.

Devil's Due

Release Date: January 17, 2014

[YOUTUBE]oJgh1ETJ9l0[/YOUTUBE]​

After a mysterious, lost night on their honeymoon, a newlywed couple finds themselves dealing with an earlier-than-planned pregnancy. While recording everything for posterity, the husband begins to notice odd behavior in his wife that they initially write off to nerves, but, as the months pass, it becomes evident that the dark changes to her body and mind have a much more sinister origin.

What a surprise. It's the annual exorcism/found-footage horror film. Yeah, as always, I have low expectations for any horror release in the January dead zone.

Non-Stop

Release Date: February 28, 2014

[YOUTUBE]jiHDJ19A3dk[/YOUTUBE]​

Liam Neeson stars as a air marshal confronted with a hostile force who plans to kill every passenger on a flight if the government doesn't pay a hefty ransom in this action thriller from Dark Castle and Warner Bros.. Jaume Collet-Serra directs from a script by Chris Roach and John Richardson, with Julianne Moore heading up the rest of the starring cast.

Liam Neeson is a solid action guy most of the time (Unknown bored me), but I'm not too excited about Non-Stop. But February is usually a slow month for noteworthy releases, so there's a good chance I'll give it a try in theaters.

I, Frankenstein

Release Date: January 14, 2014

[YOUTUBE]sCUZd1iuq3o[/YOUTUBE]​

SYNOPSIS: Set in a dystopic present where vigilant gargoyles and ferocious demons rage in a battle for ultimate power, Victor Frankenstein's creation Adam (Aaron Eckhart) finds himself caught in the middle as both sides race to discover the secret to his immortality. From the creators of the hit supernatural saga, UNDERWORLD, comes the action thriller I, FRANKENSTEIN, written for the screen and directed by Stuart Beattie based on the graphic novel "I, Frankenstein" by Kevin Grevioux, and brought to life by a cast that includes Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy, Yvonne Strahovski, Miranda Otto, Jai Courtney, Socratis Otto, Mahesh Jadu, Caitlin Stasey and Aden Young as Victor Frankenstein.

I don't know why so many people had big expectations for Aaron Eckhart's career. After The Dark Knight and Two-Face/Harvey Dent, a lot of people on the internet were praising Eckhart as the next big thing in Hollywood, and now those same people are asking the same question: "What happened to Aaron Eckhart?" Eh, truth be told, I never saw anything special in the guy. He's a decent actor, who was lucky enough to land a role in the most praised superhero/comic book film of the past twenty years, and that's about it.

It feels like they're replacing Selene from Underworld with Frankenstein, and instead of fighting werewolves, Frankenstein is fighting a wider variety of monsters. If Aaron Eckhart ever had a chance to become the next big thing, it's safe to say I, Frankenstein won't help his cause.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Release Date: April 4, 2014

[YOUTUBE]82RKQPgeYRs[/YOUTUBE]​

Steve Rogers continues his journey as the super-powered American soldier who's grasping to find his place in a modern world after being frozen in ice since WWII with this Marvel Studios sequel. Chris Evans returns to star, with Community director/producers Joe and Anthony Russo helming.

I really enjoyed the first Captain America film, so I'm pumped for this one.

Neighbors

Release Date: May 9, 2014

[YOUTUBE]VHbBlYUOPXE[/YOUTUBE]​

Seth Rogen, Zac Efron and Rose Byrne lead the cast of Neighbors, a comedy about a young couple suffering from arrested development who are forced to live next to a fraternity house after the birth of their newborn baby. Neighbors is directed by Nick Stoller (Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Get Him to the Greek).

Seth Rogen on the other side of the fence as the responsible adult feels weird, but this trailer is still hilarious. Efron and Franco are two ideal choices for the douchey frat boys, and Rose Bryne should be a nice fit for the conservative wife.

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit

Release Date: January 17, 2014

[YOUTUBE]K9KAnx4EvaE[/YOUTUBE]​

Based on the character created by bestselling author Tom Clancy, "Jack Ryan" is a global action thriller set in the present day. This original story follow a young Jack (Chris Pine) as he uncovers a financial terrorist plot. The story follows him from 9/11, through his tour of duty in Afghanistan, which scarred him forever, and into his early days in the Financial Intelligence Unit of the modern CIA where he becomes an analyst, under the guardianship of his handler, Harper (Kevin Costner). When Ryan believes he's uncovered a Russian plot to collapse the United States economy, he goes from being an analyst to becoming a spy and must fight to save his own life andthose of countless others, while also trying to protect the thing that's more important to him than anything, his relationship with his fiancée Cathy (Keira Knightley).

This trailer gives me the feeling of another generic espionage thriller, and Kevin Costner is one of the most boring and uninteresting mainstream actors. But I'm glad Keira Knightley is taking a break from another heavy-handed romantic drama here.

Interstellar

Release Date: November 7, 2014

[YOUTUBE]7FihR41umGM[/YOUTUBE]​

Christopher Nolan directs his brother Jonathan's script for this sci-fi film surrounding inter-dimensional travel based on the theories of physicist Kip Thorne. Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway star.

:confused:

300: Rise Of An Empire

Release Date: March 7, 2014

[YOUTUBE]Dc30UUclB74[/YOUTUBE]​

Based on Frank Miller's latest graphic novel Xerxes and told in the breathtaking visual style of the blockbuster "300," this new chapter of the epic saga takes the action to a fresh battlefield-on the sea-as Greek general Themistokles (Sullivan Stapleton) attempts to unite all of Greece by leading the charge that will change the course of the war. "300: Rise of an Empire" pits Themistokles against the massive invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes (Rodrigo Santoro), and Artemisia (Eva Green), vengeful commander of the Persian navy.

It'll be interesting to see how this one turns out without Snyder directing.

Pompeii

February 21, 2014

[YOUTUBE]HP4lPT5AmJI[/YOUTUBE]​

Set in 79 A.D., Pompeii tells the epic story of Milo (Kit Harington), a slave turned invincible gladiator who finds himself in a race against time to save his true love Cassia (Emily Browning), the beautiful daughter of a wealthy merchant who has been unwillingly betrothed to a corrupt Roman Senator. As Mount Vesuvius erupts in a torrent of blazing lava, Milo must fight his way out of the arena in order to save his beloved as the once magnificent Pompeii crumbles around him.

Paul W.S. Anderson is directing and Carrie-Anne Moss is apart of the cast? Moss is a horribly bland and uncharismatic actress, and Anderson is a terrible director (just watch the Resident Evil films, if you need any proof).

22 Jump Street

Release Date: June 13, 2014

[YOUTUBE]o4jOgpprKNU[/YOUTUBE]​

After making their way through high school (twice), big changes are in store for officers Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) when they go deep undercover at a local college. But when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team, and Schmidt infiltrates the bohemian art major scene, they begin to question their partnership. Now they don't have to just crack the case - they have to figure out if they can have a mature relationship. If these two overgrown adolescents can grow from freshmen into real men, college might be the best thing that ever happened to them.

Sort of disappointed by this trailer. It looks like the same film, but they're just moving the story into a college setting now. To add to that, the success rate for comedy sequels (Caddyshack II, Blues Brothers 2000, Son Of The Mask, Men In Black II, Evan Almighty, etc.) is pretty low.

Open Grave

Release Date: January 3, 2014 (limited)

[YOUTUBE]SEcuLEpn7h8[/YOUTUBE]​

A man (Sharlto Copley, DISTRICT 9, ELYSIUM) wakes up in a pit of dead bodies with no memory of who he is or how he got there. Fleeing the scene, he breaks into a nearby house and is met at gunpoint by a group of terrified strangers, all suffering from memory loss. Suspicion gives way to violence as the group starts to piece together clues about their identities, but when they uncover a threat that's more vicious -- and hungry -- than each other, they are forced to figure out what brought them all together -- before it's too late.

Intriguing premise, and Copley's capable of being a solid leading man, but I'm worried about Gonzalo López-Gallego (the director). Overall, he's not a terrible director, but he's the same guy, who directed Apollo 18 (a boring and dull piece of shit).

Reasonable Doubt

Release Date: Januraury 17, 2013

[YOUTUBE]bGJHY5DQeQE[/YOUTUBE]​

When up-and-coming District Attorney Mitch Brockden (Cooper) commits a fatal hit-and-run, he feels compelled to manipulate the case to acquit the accused criminal who was found with the body and blamed for the crime. Following the trial, Mitch's worst fears come true when he realizes that his actions freed a guilty man, and he soon finds himself on the hunt for the killer before more victims pile up.

Samuel Jackson is more entertaining as a bad guy. Django Unchained, Unbreakable, Jumper, Lakeview Terrace, The Spirit. The Spirit and Lakeview Terrace were shitty movies (especially The Spirit), but Jackson was the lone highlight in each film, easily. Reasonable Doubt could be a generic and forgettable mystery/thriller, but I'll give it a chance for Jackson.

Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes

Release Date: July 11, 2014

[YOUTUBE]h_9-3Fj3ZdI[/YOUTUBE]​

A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes 2011 was a decent enough remake in my eyes (and for what it's worth, I didn't have a big problem with Tim Burton's 2001 remake), but this trailer doesn't do enough to sell me on the sequel. Gary Oldman joining the cast is a big upgrade over James Franco. Plus, Kerri Russell and Judy Greer are joining the supporting cast. Still, a deary post-apocalyptic landscape isn't enough, and the next trailer needs to pack a more powerful punch, because DOTPOTA is pretty low on the totem pole for highly anticipated summer releases in 2014.

Welcome To Yesterday

Release Date: February 28, 2014

[YOUTUBE]1mwfTzYHAMc[/YOUTUBE]​

The film will be presented in found-footage, and the plot centers on the creation of a time-machine.

I've seen this before. Every other year we have that one film that tries to put a different spin on the found-footage genre (last year it was Chronicle), and the end result is the same old shit, with a different story. I'm not saying Welcome To Yesterday is guaranteed to be a piece of trash, but I'm not getting my hopes up for something good or great.

Grand Piano

Release Date: March 7, 2014 (Limited)

[YOUTUBE]nEoM7bM7KVw[/YOUTUBE]​

Moments before his comeback performance, a concert pianist who suffers from stage fright discovers a note written on his music sheet.

Elijah Wood and John Cusack in a thriller together? I'm in.

The Legend Of Hercules

Release Date: January 10, 2014

[YOUTUBE]3jMixikBl90[/YOUTUBE]​

In the epic origin story THE LEGEND OF HERCULES, Kellan Lutz stars as the mythical Greek hero - the son of Zeus, a half-god, half-man blessed with extraordinary strength. Betrayed by his stepfather, the King, and exiled and sold into slavery because of a forbidden love, Hercules must use his formidable powers to fight his way back to his rightful kingdom. Through harrowing battles and gladiator-arena death matches, Hercules embarks on a legendary odyssey to overthrow the King and restore peace to the land.

I'll pass on a trip to the theater for this. I'm beyond burnt out on epic war action flicks, and the CGI in this trailer is too tacky.

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Release Date: March 7, 2014 (Limited)

[YOUTUBE]_DmXdU8Nglk[/YOUTUBE]​

Wes Anderson heads to Europe for the first time with this Indian Paintbrush production starring Saoirse Ronan, Ralph Fiennes, Bill Murray, and Jude Law.

Wes Anderson films are an acquired taste, but I usually enjoy his work. More recently, Moonrise Kingdom was a shining example of Wes Anderson at his best, so I have high hopes for this.

3 Days To Kill

Release Date: February 21, 2014

[YOUTUBE]yswZKfnmf7c[/YOUTUBE]​

In this heart pounding action-thriller, Kevin Costner is a dangerous international spy, who is determined to give up his high stakes life to finally build a closer relationship with his estranged wife and daughter, whom he's previously kept at arm's length to keep out of danger. But first, he must complete one last mission- even if it means juggling the two toughest assignments yet: hunting down the world's most ruthless terrorist and looking after his teenage daughter for the first time in ten years, while his wife is out of town.

Two big problems for me.

1. I have a hard time buying Kevin Costner as this lethal bad ass.

2. McG is directing this one. Keep in mind, this is the same man, who directed those shitty Charlie's Angels films, This Means War, and yes, he is the same man, who directed the worst Terminator film (Salvation) ever.

I always cling to a fool's hope of Amber Heard delivering that one breakout performance (she almost did it in John Carpenter's The Ward), but she disappoints me every time. Still, I can't help myself, so there's no chance of me missing this in theaters.

Transcendence

Release Date: April 18, 2014

[YOUTUBE]jY-cc1MLAI4[/YOUTUBE]​

Dr. Will Caster is the foremost researcher in the field of Artificial Intelligence, working to create a sentient machine that combines the collective intelligence of everything ever known with the full range of human emotions. His highly controversial experiments have made him famous, but they have also made him the prime target of anti-technology extremists who will do whatever it takes to stop him. However, in their attempt to destroy Will, they inadvertently become the catalyst for him to succeed—to be a participant in his own transcendence. For his wife Evelyn and friend Max, both fellow researchers, the question is not if they can... but if they should. Their worst fears are realized as Will's thirst for knowledge evolves into a seemingly omnipresent quest for power—to what end is unknown. The only thing that is becoming terrifyingly clear is there may be no way to stop him.

You can't draw any conclusions from a teaser with no real footage, but Johnny Depp is in desperate need of a quality film. It's hard to keep track of Depp's recent trash. The Tourist, the barrage of shitty Pirates sequels, and the abomination Dark Shadows.

It's safe to say Depp's aura as a strong A-list player is starting to fade away (his whole "pondering retirement" announcement reeked of a desperate need for attention to spark some buzz for his future plans), and the premise for Transcendence doesn't excite me at all. Depp is still one of my favorite actors, but I can't ignore his recent streak of terrible films, and he's not on De Niro or Pacino's level, so Depp can't rely on the untouchable legend pass.

Noah

[YOUTUBE]6qmj5mhDwJQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Love the cast, and after watching The Bling Ring, I have bigger expectations for the non-Harry Potter half of Emma Watson's career, because she has the potential to be more than a one hit wonder (The Perks Of Being A Wallflower). Although, I'm a little bit uneasy about Aronofsky directing this one. He'll have to live up to the task of producing three critically acclaimed films (topping Black Swan won't be easy) in a row, and I don't know about everyone else, but this trailer doesn't blow me away.

I was fairly blown away. Also very cool how there seems to be some adaptation/creative liberty being taken with it. As there well should be.

Speaking of which, this bad boy im about to present is gonna make some cash-ola

[YOUTUBE]?v=WcIXCok9HPg[/YOUTUBE]

Godzilla

Release Date: May 16, 2014

[YOUTUBE]QjKO10hKtYw[/YOUTUBE]​

I'm one the very few people, who actually enjoyed the '98 remake. Shit, but it's fun shit.

Anyway, The shot of the soldiers diving out of the plane, and falling into the wrecked city is simply breathtaking.

Not showing too much in the teaser was a nice touch, and I hope they’ll maintain the secrecy for the next set of trailers, because less is more. I’m reminded of the trailers for the Carrie remake. The teaser was excellent, because they barely showed anything. But the full trailers made Carrie look like another useless, unnecessary, forgettable, and mediocre horror remake (and yeah, Carrie 2013 was mediocre at best).

Godzilla is most certainley prolific enough, and this is a big enough deal, that less is ABSOLUTELY more.

In fact, I very much prefer the comic-con teaser, which I found somewhat chilling, and it shows much, much less.

[YOUTUBE]?v=Ya38wwuoWxY[/YOUTUBE]

I guess I'm just uneasy about Aronofsky directing something on a grander scale. When I think about Aronofsky, Requiem For A Dream and Black Swan instantly pop in my head. Taking a shot at an epic landscape is fairly new territory for him.

I saw Son Of The God on the side for recommended videos on YouTube, but I always forgot to post it. Looking forward to it, but I hope they have a decent amount of screens prepared, because I'm sure they'll clog everything with the Robocop remake and Pompeii for weeks.

Godzilla is most certainley prolific enough, and this is a big enough deal, that less is ABSOLUTELY more.

In fact, I very much prefer the comic-con teaser, which I found somewhat chilling, and it shows much, much less.

[YOUTUBE]?v=Ya38wwuoWxY[/YOUTUBE]

Getting the "video won't show in your country" message, but I agree with the less is more approach. The Carrie remake had the perfect teaser trailer, but they completely killed all the mystique by giving away everything in the full trailers. I have similar feelings for Ender's Game, The Conjuring (although, The Conjuring was a good movie, probably the best horror flick this year) The Wolverine, and Die Hard 5. Each trailer gave away too much.

Getting the "video won't show in your country" message, but I agree with the less is more approach. The Carrie remake had the perfect teaser trailer, but they completely killed all the mystique by giving away everything in the full trailers. I have similar feelings for Ender's Game, The Conjuring (although, The Conjuring was a good movie, probably the best horror flick this year) The Wolverine, and Die Hard 5. Each trailer gave away too much.

Hmmm. If the in your country thing is true, and I got to watch and post it....thats mildly hilarious.

Did you click and follow the link to YT??

As for the Jesus movie, I feel like its gonna pop huge numbers. Remember when a movie in Latin was the highest grossing film of all time? It was nothing more than a straight up ass whupping for two hours, and the film was sold out for a solid month every were you tried to see it, stateside.

I was gonna post about the Frankenstein movie as well...That is gonna be hot garbage, but stylish, entertaining hot garbage, in the way of the Underworld films. Not something I would go to the theatre for, but ill give it a look at some point.

Hmmm. If the in your country thing is true, and I got to watch and post it....thats mildly hilarious.

Did you click and follow the link to YT??

Lulz. Yep, and I got the blocked message again. Happens every now and then with special trailers. Annoying as all hell from this one channel I forget the name of (Mega something).

As for the Jesus movie, I feel like its gonna pop huge numbers. Remember when a movie in Latin was the highest grossing film of all time? It was nothing more than a straight up ass whupping for two hours, and the film was sold out for a solid month every were you tried to see it, stateside.

The buzz will be there. I have no doubts about that. Just skeptical with Robocop and Pompeii in the same time span. Although, as far as remakes go, Carrie had an underwhelming run at the box office this year, and it's not a 100% fair comparison, but Spike Lee's Oldboy remake was a disastrous flop. Banking on Pompeii's success is dicey, because there's a chance people are tired of seeing the cookie-cutter disaster film with flashy special effects, and the 3D will hurt ticket sales.

I was gonna post about the Frankenstein movie as well...That is gonna be hot garbage, but stylish, entertaining hot garbage, in the way of the Underworld films. Not something I would go to the theatre for, but ill give it a look at some point.

Yeah, the critics will pan the shit out of it, but I'll be in the crowd, who goes to theaters to see it, hoping for some good mindless fun.

Funny you mention the Underworld films. A strange, strange series. The 2003 film still bores me to death, Evolution was much better, Rise Of The Lycans is a chore to sit through, and Awakening was a lot fun, with stylish carnage, and the 3D was worth the extra cash. An ass-backwards style of progression/regression.

Haunt

Release Date(s): March 7, 2014(Limited theatrical)/March 7, 2014 Digital &VOD

[YOUTUBE]LPabB1LAWjQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Haunt centers on a boy who gets involved with a mysterious neighbor when his family moves into a new home and unwittingly summons a demon.

Holding out some hope they'll avoid the formulaic pattern of protagonists realize something is wrong, protagonists research history behind the house, protagonists wait too long to make a move, and when they try and leave or run away, it's too late. And I can't forget about the predictable "jump scares", but Haunt is coming from IFC, so that's a positive sign.

Battle Of The Damned

Release Date: February 18, 2014 (Straight-To-Video)

[YOUTUBE]eVB-9Mgsx38[/YOUTUBE]​

When a deadly virus is accidentally released into a major city, its population is quarantined by military blockade. And for a wealthy industrialist desperate to rescue his daughter from inside the rabid chaos, his only hope is former commando Max Gatling (Lundgren). Now Gatling has one day to bust in, blast through hordes of the undead, find the girl, and hunt for a way to get them both out alive. But will a small band of survivors and an army of killer robots turn his mission into maximum slaughter?

Dolph Lundgren, zombies, and robots? Battle Of The Damned could be a lot of fun, or a massive piece of shit, but I'm a sucker for mayhem and gory violence, so I'll take a chance on it.

The Quiet Ones

Release Date: April 25, 2014

[YOUTUBE]VW-p8MW8o4c[/YOUTUBE]​

Inspired by true events, THE QUIET ONES tells the story of an unorthodox professor (Harris) who uses controversial methods and leads his best students off the grid to take part in a dangerous experiment: to create a poltergeist. Based on the theory that paranormal activity is caused by human negative energy, the rogue scientists perform a series of tests on a young patient, pushing her to the edge of sanity. As frightening occurrences begin to take place with shocking and gruesome consequences, the group quickly realizes they have triggered a force more terrifying and evil than they ever could have imagined.

Another tedious and cliched PG-13 haunting horror movie based on "true events"? I'll wait for this one at home, because nothing in this teaser is convincing enough to justify the purchase of a movie ticket.

The full trailer for Transcendence:

[YOUTUBE]Y7efwyy6Ic4[/YOUTUBE]​

RoboCop

Release Date: February 12, 2014

[YOUTUBE]DbP4Ky5TUO0[/YOUTUBE]​

In RoboCop, the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Overseas, their drones have been used by the military for years - and it's meant billions for OmniCorp's bottom line. Now OmniCorp wants to bring their controversial technology to the home front, and they see a golden opportunity to do it. When Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman) - a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit - is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp sees their chance to build a part-man, part-robot police officer. OmniCorp envisions a RoboCop in every city and even more billions for their shareholders, but they never counted on one thing: there is still a man inside the machine pursuing justice.

Forgot to put put this in the opening post.

Excited to see Michael Keaton in another big name film for the first time in years. Plus, you have Sam Jackson and Gary Oldman as reliable veterans. Still, not too excited about a RoboCop remake, and sticking it February sort of worries me. We're not talking about 2015 with Star Wars, Terminator, and other movies as highly anticipated summer films. For me, putting RoboCop in February devalues any grandiose feelings for a big time release, and my levels of curiosity for this one are very low.

Free Ride

Release Date: January 10, 2014 (Limited)

[YOUTUBE]aDzInSL9kV8[/YOUTUBE]​

In search of a better life for her family and desperate to escape her tumultuous relationship, Christina (Anna Paquin) hastily moves to Florida and enters the dangerous world of the high-stakes underground drug scene. She quickly learns that dealing drugs at the height of South Florida's smuggling heyday has its price. As law enforcement closes in on Christina and her drug operation, she must find a way to salvage the life she has desperately worked to repair before it all comes crashing down.

I had to look up Anna Paquin's Academy Award win, because seeing the tagline in this trailer really threw me off. Apparently, she won the Oscar for her performance in The Piano at the age of 11, making her the second youngest Oscar winner ever. Personally, I've never seen the appeal in Paquin. She's a horribly dull and uncharismatic actress. Others tell me I have to watch True Blood to really "get" Paquin, but I can't stand that show for a number of reasons.

Anyway, as I was reading the synopsis, Drea de Matteo's name caught my eye (Adriana!). There's a good chance Free Ride will be a generic crime drama, but I'll give it a try (at home).

A Haunted House 2

[YOUTUBE]CCIgx7j7teM[/YOUTUBE]​

Crossing new lines and breaking old barriers, A HAUNTED HOUSE 2 is the sequel to the hilarious box-office hit starring Marlon Wayans as Malcolm who, after exorcising the demons of his ex, is starting fresh with his new girlfriend and her two children. After moving into their dream home, Malcolm is once again plagued by bizarre paranormal events. With spine-tingling tension and hilarious punch-lines A HAUNTED HOUSE 2 is inspired by the latest supernatural horror movie franchises and shows that this time... it's not just the house that's haunted!

Horror spoof series are rarely any good (or watchable). Just take a look at the Scary Movie franchise, if you need some proof.

With that said, a few months ago, I finally took a chance on A Haunted House. Truth be told, it was no where near as bad as I was expecting it to be. Of course, they're trying to keep everything fresh by spoofing successful and recent horror flicks. They'll go with Paranormal Activity as the main story arc again. I caught spoofs for Sinister with Mr. Boogie on the computer, and Annabelle (the creepy doll from The Conjuring), and I'm sure they'll find a way to work Insidious in here.

I have already seen Open Grave and it is pretty good with a nice change of pace from many other films in the same genre.

Sharlto is once again great. Right off the bat you feel dropped right into the story and it continues to peel back the layers as it goes on. Without any info you are right into the mix and guessing what is unfolding just as all the characters are. I like movies like that because most have an issue with over-explaining things. Nice balance of mystery and gore.

Others tell me I have to watch True Blood to really "get" Paquin, but I can't stand that show for a number of reasons.

thats the last thing in the world you want to do if you want to like Paquin. She is ravenously, gouge-your-fucking-eyes-out annoying in that show.

the less I see of her in the future, the better. Ill pass.

I have already seen Open Grave and it is pretty good with a nice change of pace from many other films in the same genre.

Sharlto is once again great. Right off the bat you feel dropped right into the story and it continues to peel back the layers as it goes on. Without any info you are right into the mix and guessing what is unfolding just as all the characters are. I like movies like that because most have an issue with over-explaining things. Nice balance of mystery and gore.

One of the main reasons why I can't stand most of the Saw sequels. They start off with the perfect intro, but once you reach the halfway point, the movie itself is far up its own ass with lessons of morality, flashbacks, non-stop gore, and the tedious step by step explanations of how clever Jigsaw, Hoffman and others are. It gets to a point where I lose all interest in the movie.

I've seen a good amount of positive feedback (not counting Rotten Tomatoes, because I'm sure it'll receive a negative percentage, when reviews are posted on there), and I'm a big fan of Copley (he didn't receive enough credit for being a damn good villain in Elysium), so I'll try to get to it soon enough.

thats the last thing in the world you want to do if you want to like Paquin. She is ravenously, gouge-your-fucking-eyes-out annoying in that show.

the less I see of her in the future, the better. Ill pass.

Usually, I have a four or five episode trial run with all new shows to really give them a chance. I had to bail on True Blood after three unbearable episodes during the first season. Too much of a jumbled mess for me. I got the sense they were trying to make a comedy, mystery, horror, and fantasy show all at the same time, and the zany bullshit drove me nuts. I might take a quick peek every now and then, when I'm flipping through the channels, but I never stick around for a full episode.

I honestly can't think of one Paquin performance worth remembering, and she pretty much ruined the first X-Men film for me, because they put so much focus on Rogue.

Need For Speed

Release Date: March 14, 2014

[YOUTUBE]e73J71RZRn8[/YOUTUBE]​

Based on the most successful racing video game franchise ever with over 140 million copies sold, DreamWorks Pictures' "Need for Speed" captures the thrills of the game in a real-world setting. An exciting return to the great car-culture films of the 1960s and '70s, when authenticity brought a new level of intensity to the action, "Need for Speed" taps into what makes the American myth of the open road so enticing. The story chronicles a near-impossible cross-country race against time-one that begins as a mission for revenge, but proves to be one of redemption. In a last attempt to save his struggling garage, blue-collar mechanic Tobey Marshall (Aaron Paul)-who with his team skillfully builds and races muscle cars on the side-reluctantly partners with wealthy, arrogant ex-NASCAR driver Dino Brewster (Dominic Cooper). Just as a major sale to car broker Julia Bonet (Imogen Poots) looks like it will save the business, a disastrous, unsanctioned race results in Dino framing Tobey for manslaughter.

Never played the games, because Midnight Club and Grand Turismo really killed my desire to ever play any racing games again.

Anyway, trailer doesn't do enough to sell me on the movie, because it's to generic and silly. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if this one flopped at the box office, and you know the critics are going to trash this, because video game adaptations don't have a high success rate.

Draft Day

Release Date: April 11, 2014

[YOUTUBE]oeTu8DDybqQ[/YOUTUBE]​

An NFL general manager (Kevin Costner faces tough decisions on draft day in this sports drama from director Ivan Reitman. Jennifer Garner, Dennis Leary, Frank Langella and Ellen Burstyn co-star.

The fuck? Is Kevin Costner trying to make a comeback next year? This has to be the third trailer with Costner I've posted in here. Strange.

And call me crazy, but if I'm using the trailer as a measuring stick, Draft Day is eerily similar to Trouble With The Curve, starring Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams. Costner's character is almost a carbon copy of Eastwood's character in Curve: the stubborn old fool, who's out to prove his doubters wrong, with one last miracle.

Won't bother with a second trailer, when the time comes, because I'm sure ESPN will flood all their channels with non-stop promo ads and new trailers in March and April.

Antisocial

Release Date: January 27, 2014 (straight-to-video)

[YOUTUBE]yRF9uQTNBFQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Five university friends gather at a house party to ring in the New Year. Unbeknownst to them, an epidemic has erupted outside, causing outbreaks around the world. With nowhere else to turn, they barricade themselves indoors with only their phones, laptops, and other tech devices. They use their devices to research the possible cause of this outbreak. Information and video footage over flow their computers as they descend further into the cause and the ensuing chaos. As the virus spreads, the mood in the house changes from fear to paranoia. Who is safe? Who can they trust? Reality becomes blurred as they slowly discover the source of the virus causing the sickness...and there is no going back.

The early reviews are taking a massive dump all over Antisocial for being too generic, but I'll still give it a try, when I find it. Always willing to give a low-budget independent horror film a chance. Although, I'm uneasy about the slashers, because they're shit 90% of the time.

Devil's Knot

[YOUTUBE]Iq1KgYb_Fo0[/YOUTUBE]​

The savage murders of three young children sparks a controversial trial of three teenagers accused of killing the kids as part of a satanic ritual.

No official US release dates for Devil's Knot right now, but it's expected to hit the US in 2014 on a limited theatrical run.

Happy to see Reese Witherspoon taking a little break from romantic comedies for a while (I need to see Mud). After This Means War, she needs to take a break from romantic comedies, a long break.

Squirrels

[YOUTUBE]q7U2aVUAqPI[/YOUTUBE]​

When a young man's estranged father is killed under suspicious circumstances, he returns home for the first time in years to get to the bottom of the mystery. Hoping to uncover some logical explanation, he instead finds an army of flesh-eating squirrels hellbent on destroying everything in their path.

No official release dates of any kind for Squirrels yet.

I HAVE to see this. A horror movie about flesh eating squirrels threatening to take over earth? I'm expecting B-movie horror comedy gold. Although, to be more realistic, Squirrels will be mediocre at best, or it'll be an embarrassing failure.

Usually, I have a four or five episode trial run with all new shows to really give them a chance. I had to bail on True Blood after three unbearable episodes during the first season. Too much of a jumbled mess for me. I got the sense they were trying to make a comedy, mystery, horror, and fantasy show all at the same time, and the zany bullshit drove me nuts. I might take a quick peek every now and then, when I'm flipping through the channels, but I never stick around for a full episode.

I honestly can't think of one Paquin performance worth remembering, and she pretty much ruined the first X-Men film for me, because they put so much focus on Rogue.

She only gets worse as it goes on. The show, however, is fairly strong and entertaining on its own. As soon as you get a grip on what it is you can expect / are watching, is pretty solid. Also, the show is based upon a book series, so dont get mad at them for it being a little bit of everything. Its reasonabley faithful to the source material from what I can tell.

She only gets worse as it goes on. The show, however, is fairly strong and entertaining on its own. As soon as you get a grip on what it is you can expect / are watching, is pretty solid. Also, the show is based upon a book series, so dont get mad at them for it being a little bit of everything. Its reasonabley faithful to the source material from what I can tell.

Ah, I see. Might give it a try again somewhere down the line after I catch up on some other stuff I missed. From what I've seen, True Blood is heading into its last season, so I might have a chance to catch the final run as it happens. I hated the first season of Six Feet Under, but I came back for season 3, and after I caught up, I couldn't get enough of it.

I'm excited for August: Osage County, and I don't care who knows it.

The only thing that bothers me about August: Osage County is it looks like pure Oscar bait. Still looking forward to it, though, and I can't remember the last time Julia Roberts did anything good (going all the way back to Erin Brockovich for me).

Winter's Tale

Release Date: February 14, 2014

[YOUTUBE]EK--ovCkjf0[/YOUTUBE]​

Set in a mythic New York City and spanning more than a century, "Winter's Tale" is a story of miracles, crossed destinies, and the age-old battle between good and evil. The film stars Colin Farrell ("Total Recall"), Jessica Brown Findlay (TV's "Downton Abbey"), and Oscar (R) winners Jennifer Connelly ("A Beautiful Mind"), William Hurt ("Kiss of the Spider Woman"), Eva Marie Saint ("On the Waterfront") and Russell Crowe ("Gladiator"). "Winter's Tale" also introduces young newcomers Ripley Sobo and Mckayla Twiggs (both from Broadway's "Once"). The film marks the directorial debut of Academy Award (R)-winning screenwriter Akiva Goldsman ("A Beautiful Mind"), who also wrote the screenplay, based on the acclaimed novel by Mark Helprin. Goldsman is also producing the film with Marc Platt ("Drive"), Michael Tadross ("Sherlock Holmes") and Tony Allard (Showtime's "The Baby Dance"). The executive producers are Kerry Foster and Bruce Berman. The behind-the-scenes creative team includes five-time Oscar (R)-nominated director of photography Caleb Deschanel ("The Passion of the Christ," "The Patriot"), production designer Naomi Shohan ("Constantine," "I Am Legend"), costume designer Michael Kaplan ("Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol," "Star Trek") and editors Wayne Wahrman ("I Am Legend") and Oscar (R) nominee Tim Squyres ("Life of Pi," "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"). The music is composed by Oscar (R) winner Hans Zimmer ("The Lion King," "Inception," "Man of Steel"). A presentation of Warner Bros. Pictures, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, "Winter's Tale" opens February 14, 2014 and will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures.

Hard to have high hopes for any Colin Farrell film, because he's too inconsistent. Farrell is one of my favorite actors, but I can't forget about Alexander, Dead Man Down, and Miami Vice. Russell Crowe? He can't cling to his successful and praised past (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Master & Commander, 3:10 To Yuma, etc.) for a "pass" anymore. The Man With The Iron Fists and Broken City don't help his case, especially The Man With The Iron Fists.

White Bird In A Blizzard

[YOUTUBE]Opj6DKhGopY[/YOUTUBE]​

It's 1988. On the surface, Kat's home life seems perfect. A normal, college-bound teenager, she listens to Depeche Mode, hangs out with her tragically hip pals, and is critical of her parents. She's also having her first romance with, literally, the boy next door and is starting to feel comfortable in her own skin—all under the watchful eye of her glamorous but disturbed homemaker mother. When her mother mysteriously vanishes, Kat and her father suppress their emotions and try to resume their lives. Years later, Kat's subconscious is consumed by images of her mother, whose peculiar disappearance she can't fully comprehend.

No official release dates yet, but I'm guessing White Bird In A Blizzard will receive a limited theatrical run.

Shailene Woodley is supposed to be the next big thing, but I need to see more of her films, and Eva Green is a solid actress, who's dismissed as a cute face with a nice rack more often than not. I'm burnt on coming-of-age films, but I don't see any of the familiar tropes in this teaser (cliched love story, feuds with a popular clique at high school, etc.), and I'm hoping we'll see a more refreshing approach with the story centered around a female character.

Rob The Mob

Release Date: March 21, 2014 (limited)

[YOUTUBE]C9KVxlC_ITc[/YOUTUBE]​

ROB THE MOB is the true-life story of a crazy-in-love Queens couple who robbed a series of mafia social clubs and got away with it... for a while... until they stumble upon a score bigger than they ever planned and become targets of both the mob and the FBI. Directed by Raymond De Felitta (City Island), the film stars Michael Pitt (Seven Psychopaths and TV's Boardwalk Empire), Nina Arianda (Tower Heist and Midnight in Paris), alongside Andy Garcia (Smokin' Aces), Michael Rispoli (The Rum Diary and TV's Person of Interest), Samira Wiley (The Sitter and Orange is the New Black) and Ray Romano (TV's Parenthood and Everybody Loves Raymond).

Didn't recognize Andy Garcia at first. The beard threw me off.

Won't make an effort to watch this in a theater, but Rob The Mob could provide enough decent harmless fun at home.

The Art Of The Steal

Release Date: March 14, 2014 (Limited)

[YOUTUBE]Eg7k5ZO83pE[/YOUTUBE]​

A third-rate motorcycle daredevil and part-time art thief teams up with his snaky brother to steal one of the most valuable books in the world.

Touchback, Poseidon, DeathProof, AND Dark Blue? Kurt Russell's big downfall continues. I know Miracle happened in there somewhere, but one solid biopic isn't enough to make up for Russell's more recent garbage.

Freezer

Release Date(s): January 17, 2014 limited theatrical/January 21 2014 on DVD/Blu-Ray

[YOUTUBE]tYgrQSYjsrQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Robert Saunders (Dylan McDermott), a New York City mechanic is knocked unconscious at his birthday dinner and wakes up to find himself locked inside the restaurant's walk-in freezer. But why he's there - and how he'll survive - will reveal a chilling nightmare of mistaken identity, the Russian mob, a missing $8 million, and a wounded cop (Peter Facinelli) who may hold the key it all. The temperature is dropping. The fear is growing. And for a man caught between frozen death and vicious thugs, what happens next may lead to the most cold-blooded twist of all.

Dylan McDermott as a sympathetic protagonist? McDermott is more entertaining as a dick, or the anti-hero, who's always one step away from crossing the line. Freezer's on my watch list now, but the direction of McDermott's character worries me.

Dead Snow: Red VS Dead

[YOUTUBE]v4lxuDI81iw[/YOUTUBE]​

If the worst day of your life consisted of accidentally killing your girlfriend with an axe, chain-sawing your own arm off, and watching in horror as your closest friends were devoured by a zombified Nazi battalion, you'd have to assume that things couldn't get much worse. In Martin's case, that was only the beginning.

No official release dates yet, just a bunch of dates for Sundance showings this month.

The first Dead Snow film featured a unique concept, but shitty, SHITTY execution ruined the movie, and when you strip Dead Snow down to the core, it's just another generic and forgettable zombie flick with tons of gore and blood. The sequel will be another train wreck, but the super punch zombie arm stuff should be good for a few cheap laughs.

The Occupants

[YOUTUBE]FxYsrX-1YPA[/YOUTUBE]​

Lucy (Cristin Milioti) has a new husband, a new home and a new baby, but old ghosts won't let her be. She has dedicated her life to helping families "break the cycle" of abuse, so when she and her husband Wade see the echoes of a violent family tragedy in their home, Lucy tries to help the tortured souls break free of their torment and move on. She finds, however, that these ghosts don't want her help -- they want to lead Lucy and her family to their doom.

No official release dates, but I'm guessing this will be another limited release, or straight-to-video flick.

The Occupants could be a decent enough haunted house horror flick. Hopefully they'll avoid the predictable and cliched jump scares (the most obvious one is the stupid mirror jump scare).

Gimme Shelter

Release Date: January 24, 2014 (Limited)

[YOUTUBE]LZ9yRbG6A98[/YOUTUBE]​

Based on a true story that centers on 16-year-old Agnes "Apple" Bailey (Vanessa Hudgens), Gimme Shelter uncovers the struggle for survival and the hope of redemption through the harsh realities of life on the streets. As a pregnant teenager, Apple's journey plummets her into a perilous struggle until finding salvation in a suburban shelter for homeless teens. With provisions of unprecedented comfort, a collective sisterhood connection and female empowerment, the shelter elevates Apple to break the shackles of her past and inspires her to embrace the future with clarity, maturity and hope not only for herself but her unborn child.

Vanessa Hudgens is a spitting image of her character in The Frozen Ground here. Strange. Tempted to take a chance on this for Rosario Dawson and James Earl Jones, but this trailer for Gimme Shelter reeks of another forgettable "based on a true story" drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back