Coco vs Lesnar 2010 / The Saga

Un-ban Only One...

• Unban Coco!

• Unban Bill Lesnar!

• Free South Africa Ya Dumb Son Of A Bitch!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Somebody please tell me if Coco was trolling me or not! Somebody intelligent, not somebody like Macca. Also put Coco's quote in my sig.

You didn't make the honor roll much, did you?

Congrats Stormtrooper. You're still a good standing member of WrestleZone Forums.
Fixed.

And one more time...
santino-1.gif

Good fucking riddance. This place has just got 10 times better.

You didn't make the honor roll much, did you?

I made it twice last year, and I already made the first nine weeks one this year. Won it a few other times in middle school too.

So...is that a yes. He was trolling me? GD says he wasn't...but GD is a master troll..but I also like GD..but I also like you. Too much confusion.

I move for Stormtrooper to be banned as well, based on his incessant flaming in the GSD. And for being a massive twat waffle.

Based on conflicting reports, I have reason to believe this is not serious. If it is, KB, IC, and D-Man are are quite the *****.

More to come at 11.

In related news, none of them care.

Furthermore, you're gonna have to tell me what D-Man has to do with any of this. It had nothing to do with him. I ran this by KB, he concurred.

Sounds like we're tired of Coco being a jerk that takes random shots at the staff every chance he gets while contributing nothing at all to the forum other than screaming for Bill Lesnar to come back and abusing the report button and spamming with stupid questions.

The bolded stuff is what I completely understand.

Banning Coco = RATINGS
Austin Reynolds = Ratings.

I'm firmly behind Coco here. Absolutely no reason he should be banned, whatsoever.

I'm truly undecided about what has gone but as I am not involved in the decision making process that's as far as my thoughts are on this matter.

He was a character sure enough

True that.

This is why he got the banthammer. Low-blowing Justinsayne.

I'd say that's reason enough.

I'm sorry, but if that's the reason, I don't get it. That doesn't seem horrible. Not in the slightest really. There has to be more to this, and from it seems like, this isn't exactly his first time flaming someone

Edit: Why do I not read the whole quote? Ok, context I'm not sure I even want to understand.

I made it twice last year, and I already made the first nine weeks one this year. Won it a few other times in middle school too.

So if it turns out that that insult in the Cage was the reason that Coco was shit-canned and you have now put it in your sig that can be seen throughout the forum, you will have more time to do school work pretty soon

Sounds like it CCM. It sounds like the last straw. The mods here aren't Nazis by any means. Everyone who has been bant here earned it in some form.

That being said. Bill Lesnar was an annoying cunt. Coco was just Coco. At least he contributed.

In related news, none of them care.

Furthermore, you're gonna have to tell me what D-Man has to do with any of this. It had nothing to do with him. I ran this by KB, he concurred.

D-Man's latest series of posts have been of the cunt variety.

Seriously, fuck this. Coco's Cage stuff is hit and miss. Admittedly it's mostly a miss but his best work is outside the cage. When he actually posts seriously, he's damn good at it. I'm not a staff member, so I don't know the actual reason he was banned but from what I can see, this is bullshit.

Either Coco's been banned just so that the staff can have a laugh at the people voting in this poll and he'll actually be back regardless or he's actually been banned and voting will do nothing. Either way, whoever's behind this is a power abusing cunt. If he deserved the banning then by all means he should be banned, but it's a dick move to use him as a game.

D-Man's latest series of posts have been of the cunt variety.

I haven't read tham. Chances are he's just being satirical.

I know you don't owe me this, but I'm asking you to believe me on this one - D-Man had nothing to do with any of this. This 'guilt by association' is garbage and the same type of sewage Coco would spew in his own right.

Protocol necessitates that you (or someone else) start this thread. Blue, Angel, or Crock might be interested in undertaking the task.

I feel like I've far exceeded my personal "getting riled up over stuff on the internet" quota for the day. Crock it is.

Blow it out your ass Storm. This is one thing I can't support from you in the least bit.
Yes, cause I can't be happy the one guy on here who treated me the most shit is gone. Really Blue? Regardless of whether people like me or not, Coco treated me like shit, and I'm happy he's gone, and hope he never comes the fuck back. Sorry if you don't like it. I really don't give 2 shits.

This place was sinking to new lows thanks to him, and now it can rise back up without him.

Барбоса;2680589 said:
So if it turns out that that insult in the Cage was the reason that Coco was shit-canned and you have now put it in your sig that can be seen throughout the forum, you will have more time to do school work pretty soon

What quote?

Sully, stop being a dick - I know it may come naturally - and get that quote out of your sig.

Edit: Well done. But don't try and come off as innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back