• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coco vs Lesnar 2010 / The Saga

Un-ban Only One...

• Unban Coco!

• Unban Bill Lesnar!

• Free South Africa Ya Dumb Son Of A Bitch!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm assuming this is some kind of a joke, right? He's not really banned is he? Before I would petition for him to be "unbant," I'd like to know a) is this legit b) what did he do c) how long is he banned for. A big difference between a one week ban and a perma-ban.

He's banned for real. Go and look at his profile.

Consider this the first casualty in the staff's assault on the cage. I've had it with those twat waffles in here thinking they run this place. We're the ones in charge, not them. I'm sick of hearing about how great people like Coco and BL and all those other lunkheads are. They haven't done shit around here but people point at them when they do something stupid and all of a sudden everyone thinks they're great. Do something, then brag. It worked for us so it'll work for them. The difference: we can ban them.

So you're saying I should start posting in the TNA section again or face being filleted by your wrath like the other cage rats?

Consider this the first casualty in the staff's assault on the cage. I've had it with those twat waffles in here thinking they run this place. We're the ones in charge, not them. I'm sick of hearing about how great people like Coco and BL and all those other lunkheads are. They haven't done shit around here but people point at them when they do something stupid and all of a sudden everyone thinks they're great. Do something, then brag. It worked for us so it'll work for them. The difference: we can ban them.

LOL. I love you.

Posters United for the Betterment of South Africa. PUBSA

Chilean Cole Miner, Stinger, Tiger Pokemon King1254.

Together, we will save not just South Africa, but all directions of Africa everywhere.

So let me get this straight.

The only two people that have the power to unban him are the people that he has spent the majority of his run here insulting, putting down and saying how overrated and undeserving of power we are.

I love irony don't you?

Sounds more like abuse of power to me.

This should say it all:

images

Sounds like you're more mad about Coco being critical of your work than anything. Hardly a reason to ban him.

Sounds like we're tired of Coco being a jerk that takes random shots at the staff every chance he gets while contributing nothing at all to the forum other than screaming for Bill Lesnar to come back and abusing the report button and spamming with stupid questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back