Coco vs Lesnar 2010 / The Saga

Un-ban Only One...

• Unban Coco!

• Unban Bill Lesnar!

• Free South Africa Ya Dumb Son Of A Bitch!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for South Africa, but if I had to choose between Coco or BL, I would believe the Hype. At least Bill tries.

I'm firmly behind Coco here. Absolutely no reason he should be banned, whatsoever.

I give you mods credit, what a brilliant way to handle the situation. I didn't think Bill Lesnar should've been unbanned in the first place. What happened to IP bans? Is that just an old story to scare posters? Like the boogyman or something?

Obviously I choose Coco, but I still cannot tell whether he's being kind just because he actually does like me, or if he's trolling the shit outta me.

This should say it all:

images

He's a funny guy

He's here to amuse me

Sounds like we're tired of Coco being a jerk that takes random shots at the staff every chance he gets while contributing nothing at all to the forum other than screaming for Bill Lesnar to come back and abusing the report button and spamming with stupid questions.

He was a character sure enough

I can't believe this is serious. How the hell did Coco get bant?

Based on conflicting reports, I have reason to believe this is not serious. If it is, KB, IC, and D-Man are are quite the *****.

More to come at 11.

Based on conflicting reports, I have reason to believe this is not serious. If it is, KB, IC, and D-Man are are quite the *****.

More to come at 11.

I am really confused. It was a cage thread and the insult wasn't funny but it's not the worst thing that's been said in the cage.

So was Coco banned just to make everyone choose?
Not sure.
You see, there's a little button on the forums that only mods can see.

Well, we clicked it.

It's one of those no shit Sherlock comments and I wanted to come back and edit it but there were 6 more posts by the time I found out for myself what had happened.

I'm indifferent to it. But can I ask, is it a perma-ban? It has WZCW permutations. He already has two Wellness hits.....:D

Somebody please tell me if Coco was trolling me or not! Somebody intelligent, not somebody like Macca. Also put Coco's quote in my sig.

To hell with the both of them free south Africa Damnit!

Bill Lesnar was a waste of space and Coco...Coco treated me like shit so with him gone that only leaves a few more who feel the need to troll me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back