CM Punk WINS The WWE Championship!!! Cena fired???

I am no Cena hater but I would love to see him 'fired' and stay fucking fired. The firing angle last year with Nexus was a JOKE.

I aint watched Raw but seen some of the write ups. I hope Triple H fires Cenas ass and keeps him off TV for 4/5 weeks. Make it look real.

Less of Cena is more Cena IMO.

I am no Cena hater but I would love to see him 'fired' and stay fucking fired. The firing angle last year with Nexus was a JOKE.

I aint watched Raw but seen some of the write ups. I hope Triple H fires Cenas ass and keeps him off TV for 4/5 weeks. Make it look real.

Less of Cena is more Cena IMO.
He's their ggest draw, he won't be off. They even said this, Punk said it, and then Cole and Lawler alluded to it. It doesn't make it seem more real. Punk staying gone does because it was his gimmick. Cena's gimmick is he loves WWE and vince's is that he's crazy. So what happened makes sense in kayfabe, it makes business sense, and it makes story sense. People who think they want him gone (nobody really does because people love to hate him) are dumb for making themselves think he would be.

Wow this program was truly awesome. Just finished watching the match and I got to say this should have been the WM main event. This was one of the best hyped matches in a LONG TIME. By smearing the lines between fiction and fact, WWE has found a way to really to make the show tonight very unpredictable. Got to give it to Punk, the guy is special talent that can talk a good game and back it up. I said this earlier this year, CM Punk must have a chip on his shoulder because he knew he deserved better, he defiantly was more deserving of this spotlight way more than the mediocre Miz, who along with Cena gave us an embarrassment of a main event. This match Cena had with Punk is one of the best in John's career, and among the best in the last 5 years. I havent watched wrestling and have been down on WWE for a while now. I say unless WWE dramatically changes, Punk shouldnt resign. WWE dosent deserve someone of his talent. WWE knows what kind of standing he has with fans now and they must have been desperate to re-sign him because he probably wouldnt have won otherwise. WWE would be smart to make this look as real as possible, even if Punk re-signed they should keep him off tv to keep this going. And please get rid of that stupid bling bling title.
You are such a mark. You don't understand wrestling or business. They're going PG for (a very good) reason. "WWE doesn't deserve Punk"? the only reason Punk is a multi millionaire is because of WWE. WWE will bring in 100M in revenue with or without Punk, so wrong again. You said you don't watch and haven't watched in a while, so how do you know who's good? Miz is VERY good as a heel and cena isn't an embarrasment. The main event was only an embarrassment because "the great one" Dwayne got to squash it. Otherwise they usually put on good matches but were understandably uninspired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back