CM Punk sucks

I just realized something. You can't PM yet.

Well, hey, do me a favor. Don't post in this thread for a while. You seem like a genuinely good poster, you're just new, so you dont really understand what I'm talking about yet. Trust me, that's not an insult.

And, seriously, check out Cena's indy work. It's 5 star caliber. And get yourself 10 posts, so you can send PMs.

What's PM? private messages i'm assuming? For some inexplicable reason I read these forums and see what people think. Half the time I laugh at what people say sometimes I agree I mean it is what it is. I don't like Cena one bit you don't like Punk safe to say we can leave it at that because we're never going to agree or come to a consensus.

OH nvermind Sly. dont take it easy on this one. He is one of the CN Punk army.

Please good sir, Mr.Foundation. Regale us all on why Punk is better than cena, and the best guy to have as champion right now???

Champions are the draw, isnt that the philosphy ol sly??
Or, in the case of CM Punk, lack of draw.

What's PM? private messages i'm assuming? For some inexplicable reason I read these forums and see what people think. Half the time I laugh at what people say sometimes I agree I mean it is what it is. I don't like Cena one bit you don't like Punk safe to say we can leave it at that because we're never going to agree or come to a consensus.
Check your reps. Go to your "UserCP" at the top, and read the rep I gave you. That should explain it.

OH nvermind Sly. dont take it easy on this one. He is one of the CN Punk army.
Yeah, but we need some more quality posters around here.

well first of all let me say that Punk isn't my favorite wrestler by any stretch of the imagination. Shawn is my all time favorite aside from Hogan and Jericho is up there too after Shawn. I am just sick of Cena. Have been forever. He got stale. He's not funny but rather pretty corny. I'm just glad someone not named John Cena or Randy Orton is champ. Cena used to be pretty good on the mic now he's blah. lets take Punk out of the equation and replace him with Jericho. Now i love Jericho and think he's great overall. Face or heel great on the mic great in the ring but he was generally considered a failure as a champ. to the best of my understanding he doesn't draw either as champ and i'd love to have him as champion right now but that doesn't seem like its ever gonna happen. Does that mean Cena is "better" than Jericho because he's a better draw. I think its a matter of personal preference and to say one is better than the other is very subjective because its according to what you think is better. We could go to Hogan versus Flair or whatever even but its all preference of the audience at large. I can't stand Cena but he's a better draw than Jericho. Doesn't mean I think Cena is better but the fans at large or the ones who buy merchandise apparently do think he's better. I can argue til I'm blue in the face that Jericho is better overall but at the end of the day Cena will make more money so I guess that means he's greater than Jericho or anyone else. Hell Shawn was champ in a time where the company wasn't doing good and to the best of my recollection he didn't draw a ton either does that mean Cena is better than Shawn? i don't think so.

I am not sure if anyone else mentioned this, and since I am currently ambivalent to CM Punk (as I once was with Cena, though I am now a Cena supporter) I want to throw it out there.

MAYBE the idea behind giving CM Punk the World Heavyweight Title isn't designed or intended to draw with him as champion at all. Maybe it's designed to affirm to the fans, once again, than professional wrestling isn't as stale or predictable as it had been for some time. That people should want to tune in, because if you don't you might miss something unique or historical.

I mean, who saw Punk beating Edge? Who saw Punk doing ANYTHING with MITB? I sure didn't! And I tune in each week in large part to see how things work out for him. Besides, someone has to take Kennedy's place as cusp main eventer doomed to fail because of overheightened expectations!

Okay sly just read what you wrote in the CP got it. lol. I don't even know why I got into all this or even mentioned Cena but I guess since I used to like him quite a bit and just got stale of the same old same old he is the first person I think of when I think of like 5 moves of doom or whatever you want to call it. My real issue with Cena is his character not really his wrestling technique or style or whatever. I thought you were serious about the 5 moves thing which is why I came out so hard against that theory. Like I said i'm not a huge Punk fan I just like the guy. that's all. I didn't want to turn this into Cena vs Punk but I already did that subconsciously. I need John Cena detox and maybe I won't loathe him as much or have him go heel and i'll be happy :icon_smile:

I am not sure if anyone else mentioned this, and since I am currently ambivalent to CM Punk (as I once was with Cena, though I am now a Cena supporter) I want to throw it out there.

MAYBE the idea behind giving CM Punk the World Heavyweight Title isn't designed or intended to draw with him as champion at all. Maybe it's designed to affirm to the fans, once again, than professional wrestling isn't as stale or predictable as it had been for some time. That people should want to tune in, because if you don't you might miss something unique or historical.

I mean, who saw Punk beating Edge? Who saw Punk doing ANYTHING with MITB? I sure didn't! And I tune in each week in large part to see how things work out for him. Besides, someone has to take Kennedy's place as cusp main eventer doomed to fail because of overheightened expectations!

Very good points. I sure as hell would've bet my house on either Jericho or Kennedy winning and I'd be homeless right now because of it. I never thought Punk would win and that is probably why Vince did it just to prove to people dammit I can still shock you whether or not we like it is another story. I thought he was gonna lose his title match whenever he did use it to be honest.

Why are you guys so negative about cm punk? is he that bad of a wrestler? is he that bad than john cena? wel in my opinion certainly not.Lets take up on some quotes shall we!

He only nos 5 movez
John cena only knows 4 moves...

pretty funny how people bitch about Cena being "pushed to the moon" so "fast".
um, im fairly sure CM Punk made his WWE debut when?? October 2006??
Pushed to fuckin plutonian moons
uhh didnt it take lesnar like 6 months or something?

Czena sux
yes he does

anyways my real point is that altough mr punk doesnt ''draw'' we should give him some time, dont bash him just yet! i really like the way raw is now it has a lot of action,good feuds, and no triple h.Do we really want czena back as a champion feuding with jbl or orton!? really nobody wants that *as ecw fans would say*same old shit

Why are you guys so negative about cm punk? is he that bad of a wrestler? is he that bad than john cena? wel in my opinion certainly not.Lets take up on some quotes shall we!

yes he does

anyways my real point is that altough mr punk doesnt ''draw'' we should give him some time, dont bash him just yet! i really like the way raw is now it has a lot of action,good feuds, and no triple h.Do we really want czena back as a champion feuding with jbl or orton!? really nobody wants that *as ecw fans would say*same old shit

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

this is a joke right?!?!?!?

after all weve been through in the lst half hour or so

I hope on all that is holy that he spelled it "Czena" on purpose. becuase if he didnt, i may have a seizure right here, right now...

I hope on all that is holy that he spelled it "Czena" on purpose. becuase if he didnt, i may have a seizure right here, right now...
yes i did spell cena as czena on purpose since you guys were uhm... changing (raping) cm punks name

whatev

CN Punk iz teh best, thats why no one makes any noise during his entrance or matches, and why people change the channel when he is on, becuase they are just too in awe of his karatay kix

whatev

CN Punk iz teh best, thats why no one makes any noise during his entrance or matches, and why people change the channel when he is on, becuase they are just too in awe of his karatay kix

What proof do you have that it was any different when john cena was champion?

You obviously haven't seen Cena's indy work. Otherwise, you'd know that Cena is the greatest wrestler in the world.

Didn't Lesnar have tattoos as well?

Kind of lends credence to my theory, don't you think? Lesnar, Austin, Angle, Rock, Orton, Taker, Punk, HBK...all have tattoos.

anyways my real point is that altough mr punk doesnt ''draw'' we should give him some time, dont bash him just yet!
Why not? He's obviously not a draw. I mean, if Steve Austin was there, then ratings would be in the high 4s or 5s easily. He can't draw like Austin, which means he sucks.

Do we really want czena back as a champion feuding with jbl or orton!?
It'd be nice to have someone thats a REAL wrestler with a belt.

It's obvious Vince McMahon just doesn't know real talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back