CM Punk sucks

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I'm having way too much fun with this. Here is a post I made in another forum...

Actually, first, some background...

- The Lance Cade vs. Paul London match and the beginning of Chris Jericho’s promo lost 214,000 viewers while the climax of the promo and the Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix match gained 260,000 viewers. The segment with Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Jim Duggan and Jerry Lawler gained 149,000 viewers while the John Cena and Cryme Tyme vs. JBL and Rhodes & DiBiase match gained 343,000 viewers which is typical for that point in the show. The intergender match with Kofi and Mickie vs. Katie Lea and Paul Burchill went on to lost 206,000 viewers which is actually better than usual for that part of the show. The whole segment with Santino Marella, his match with D-Lo Brown and the part with Beth Phoenix gained 34,000 viewers which is a good number for that part of the show. CM Punk and Batista’s match lost 86,000 viewers which is not what you want out of a main event. The post-match segment with Cena, Batista and JBL gained 756,000 viewers and drew the show’s peak rating at 3.89.
http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestlin...-show-a-ton-punk-vs-batista-disappoints-more/

Now, for my post.

Me said:
You can talk about Batista all you want, if Punk was the draw you claimed in your thread last week, then shouldn't he have been able to draw fans regardless of who he faced? I mean, Hogan did it for years, Austin did it for years, Rock did it for years, but Punk can't do it.

That means that Punk sucks and isn't a draw in any way. And it has been well established that Batista is a far better draw than Kane, so that only leaves one that to be established. That Punk is a bad draw, and thus, a bad wrestler.

Punk sucks. I mean, he got booed against Batista, Raw ratings have gone down since he got the belt, and he loses viewers in the main-event. Punk sucks. He's had the belt to long. Time to get a REAL wrestler in the main-event slot.

See, by the definition of all wrestling that I heard time and again regarding Cena, CM Punk is a bad wrestler. He comes out to no reaction sometimes, and other times can only manage a 50/50 reaction from the crowd. Raw ratings have slumped since he got the belt, and he lost viewers in the main-event of the evening. He only knows 5 moves (GTS, Shiningwizard/Bulldog combo, springboard clothes line), and fans don't like him.

Let's face it. CM Punk sucks. It's time to get the belt on a REAL wrestler.

I'm having way too much fun with this. Here is a post I made in another forum...

Actually, first, some background...

http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestlin...-show-a-ton-punk-vs-batista-disappoints-more/

Now, for my post.

See, by the definition of all wrestling that I heard time and again regarding Cena, CM Punk is a bad wrestler. He comes out to no reaction sometimes, and other times can only manage a 50/50 reaction from the crowd. Raw ratings have slumped since he got the belt, and he lost viewers in the main-event of the evening. He only knows 5 moves (GTS, Shiningwizard/Bulldog combo, springboard clothes line), and fans don't like him.

Let's face it. CM Punk sucks. It's time to get the belt on a REAL wrestler.

Who on RAW would you rather see as champ? I'm guessing you're gonna say Cena because I know from reading your posts before you're a big Cena fan. At least having Punk as champ is something other than the Cena/Orton/Trips domination of the title we've had the past 2 years or so. Seems like 20 years. Punk was booked terribly before winning the title and hasn't been booked great since winning. He needs a decisive win. People like Punk but he's not on the level of crowd reaction that the aforementioned Cena/Orton/Trips are. those 3 have their built in legions of fans or those who despise them who will react regardless of where they are or what they do. I like Punk personally but am disappointed so far in his reign. I also think its pretty beat that he was given a world title before a Jeff or Matt Hardy who I both think if anything deserve it more for their work in WWE than Punk for his work in the company. As far as losing viewers other than the number you gave all I've read here on WZ is that the numbers have gone up in the segments he's been in.

Even I can see that Cena is better than Punk, and I don't even agree with Sly's analysis that money = everything.

Who on RAW would you rather see as champ?
A real WRESTLER. Not someone who just does five moves.

At least having Punk as champ is something other than the Cena/Orton/Trips domination of the title we've had the past 2 years or so.
And drinking drain cleaner is something other than the water I drink every day for lunch and dinner.

Doesn't make it a good idea.

Punk was booked terribly before winning the title and hasn't been booked great since winning.
LOL, WHAT?

CM Punk received arguably the most favorable booking of anyone in the WWF/E since Ric Flair in 1991.

People like Punk but he's not on the level of crowd reaction that the aforementioned Cena/Orton/Trips are.
Or Batista, Undertaker, Hornswoggle, Khali, Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Edge, etc.

As far as losing viewers other than the number you gave all I've read here on WZ is that the numbers have gone up in the segments he's been in.
There's only been one week that his segment numbers went up, and that was right at the 10:00 hour, and right after the incredible display Hamilton put on in the HR Derby.

CM Punk sucks. He gets booed, only knows five moves, and doesn't draw.

W020061028590424339163.jpg

Oh, oh... it's teetering.

pretty funny how people bitch about Cena being "pushed to the moon" so "fast".

um, im fairly sure CM Punk made his WWE debut when?? October 2006??

Pushed to fuckin plutonian moons

sly i agree with u i used to be a big cm punk supporter but now im starting to see how bad he aactully is he really doesnt deserve the title considering hes been here what 2 years? and has spent almost all of his time on the c-brand ecw until suddenly he gets an enormus push. i agree with ya cm punk sucks and he needs to lose the title

Most of these guys don't do many moves. the crowd liking someone doesn't necessarily mean they're any good or have an ounce of talent. The crowd loved Hornswoggle does that mean he's any good? 14 yr old girls love Cena and little kids make their parents buy his merchandise does that mean he's any good? Now I assume you keep bringing up the 5 move thing because that's what people complain about Cena that he only has 5 moves which is pretty much true but that's not the point. If you don't like Punk that doesn't mean he sucks. How many guys really do "draw" as champ? there's really only a few guys you can point out aside from the obvious Hogan and Austin who belong in their own stratusphere as far as drawing crowds but everything I read about RAW ratings when (insert champ here) weren't great. the ratings have been consistent in the 3's forever. I think they went down a bit while Orton was champ but he's still a top guy in the company. I can't imagine they went up when JBL was champ at the time. If the company has better storylines the ratings will go up. Punk being champ doesn't mean people will stop watching and the ratings will tank
If they did tank then yeah you have a point but they're not tanking they're still in that same range they've been in for the longest time.

It seems that people will always complain no matter who is the world champion. This causes pointless arguments between smarks and anti-smarks and both groups think they are expert critics. As for CM Punk's title reign, Punk is not being book properly. In order for CM Punk to get over with the crowd, the WWE must give CM Punk character development and have him work with a great heel that would create significant heat which would cause the crowd to cheer for Punk. Having Punk work with another babyface right now is bad booking because the other babyface will overshadow anything Punk does.

What you guys don't understand is that if Punk was a good wrestler, he'd do more than five moves. Plus, he only appeals to smarks, and is only in the main-event because Vince McMahon likes guys with tattoos. Punk can't get cheered as a babyface, and he loses viewers. That means he's not any good.

The IWC is such a bunch of bullshit fucking trend following sheep.

look back at threads in this same forum from this time last year. LEGIONS of motherfuckers crying out that CN PUNK IZ TEH GREATEST. he is a REAL WRESTLER.

Oh, wait, he sucks and no one gives a fuck about him, and he gets a fucking Haas pop when he comes out. A NEW YORK CROWD cheered for fucking BATISTA over him for fucks sake.

WERE are all those armies of CN Punk fans NOW??

embrace failure and ignorance. embrace it.

The IWC is such a bunch of bullshit fucking trend following sheep.

look back at threads in this same forum from this time last year. LEGIONS of motherfuckers crying out that CN PUNK IZ TEH GREATEST. he is a REAL WRESTLER.

Oh, wait, he sucks and no one gives a fuck about him, and he gets a fucking Haas pop when he comes out. A NEW YORK CROWD cheered for fucking BATISTA over him for fucks sake.

WERE are all those armies of CN Punk fans NOW??

embrace failure and ignorance. embrace it.
Hmm, you raise an interesting point. Such a thought had never occurred to me when starting this thread. I was just trying to show that REAL wrestling fans think that Punk sucks. They should put the title on a REAL wrestler like John Cena.

I hate how raw is theres only one potentially good moderately fresh ME feud that could be anything but shitty and that would be between Cena and Jericho with Cena as champ and Jericho chasing....that right there is currently with the state of raw how it is now the only possible scenario that could interest me at all....fuck Punk,fuck batista,fuck Jbl,fuck Kane give us some god damn entertainment I dont even watch raw anymore not because Im boycotting it, but because its so uninteresting I forget its even on

and who likes CM Punk anyways??? when he won I was interested for literally two seconds then I went back to not giving a fuck

Ruck Fules we want Cena!

Hmm, you raise an interesting point. Such a thought had never occurred to me when starting this thread. I was just trying to show that REAL wrestling fans think that Punk sucks. They should put the title on a REAL wrestler like John Cena.

I failed you sly. I could not contiue the sattire. I had an outburst. Im sorry sly. im sorry. im too emotional for this kind of thing. I am. I admit this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back