• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Benoit Memorial thread (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.J. said it. If they mention Vince being "dead" I'll be so pissed. I expect him to be there and show his support for Benoit's family and friends. They can't continue the McMahon "dead" storyline anymore. This is just so sad to see. RIP Benoit

Still no news on AJC website or on channel 11 ATL... I am still hoping and praying work here... I mean the WWE has done incredibly distasteful storylines before... so thats nothing new, just never this extreme.

I hate to say it, but I agree with Shockmaster, if it was murder, thn we all know who is gonna be the main suspect. There was huge history with him, seeing as how Nancy left "KS" for Chris, and he never did let it go, not to mention we all know what a sidistic fuck "KS" was, even when the cameras and lights weren't on. If it's true, I hope to god he suffers a worse fate then Chris, because the man definitely didn't deserve this.

i totally agree they better cut off the vince is dead story line. he better come out right off the bat and f'n say it was a bull sh** story line, and they better treat Benoit with the utmost respect. I love Chris Benoit and this is sick and his family too. I don't wanna believe it. We love you Benoit! this is f'd up.

Benoit for Hall of Fame 2008. He was one of my all time favorites, I can't believe it.

next thing you know, Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn are goin to pass, which would really suck, iloved the radicalz

i will stop watching wwe if this is a work but i significantly doubt that it is

i hope this is not out of line but does anyone know when wwe posted it on their site??

I RECKON HIS FAMILY WERE MURDERED AND THE KILLER WAS STANDING IN WAIT FOR BENOIT

I am deeply saddened for this great loss of a fantastic wrestler who only ever wanted what was good for his family. RIP in the name of Chris Benoit. He will be in my prayers tonight and most definetely in every wrestling fans heart

I hope they catch the sorry son of a bitch that killed him and his family and make his life a fucking hell. That person I hope to god burns in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to bring petty shit up, but Kevin Sullivan was the first thing to come to my mind. If you don't know the background, do a little research and you'll see where I'm coming from.

Vince better do the right thing tonight and be standing there with the whole roster. There is no possible way this is a work, they would piss off and lose too many viewers if it is.

R.I.P. Benoit and Family, I can't believe I was there to see you and Eddie hug at WM20 and you are both gone now.

:icon_cry:
You know, I'm a firm believer that God works in mysterious ways. Controdicting this, I don't believe He intentional hurts people. But, has anyone noticed since this McMahon shit that Sherry dies and now one of the greatest of all time, Benoit?

Anyway, sorry to be OT. This is indeed horrible, and I hope no foul play was involved. Perhaps something like carbon monoxide? I suppose it's too early to tell.

RIP Benoit and Family. If they need a wrestling coach in heaven, they've got one for all eternity now.

Without question Benoit is in the hall of fame in 2008, just hope to god they don't fucking exploit it like Guerrero.

RIP Chris and Family

if this is a storyline... all time low for wreslting.. Taking the classiest wrestler in the world and putting him in this shit.

This is one of the best professional wrestlers of all time. The WWE has lost its best pure wrestler hands down.

RIP Chris. You were one of the best buddy.

This was on his Wikipedia entry:
"On June 25th the WWE announced Benoit and his family to be dead, but it has been confirmed this is part of the 'murder' storyline that has also taken Mr. McMahon's "life"."

found this on wikipedia

Death Angle

On June 25th the WWE announced Benoit and his family to be dead, but it has been confirmed this is part of the 'murder' storyline that has also taken Mr. McMahon's "life".

i'm never watching wwe again if this is true

i sencerely doubt this is murder. it is most likely monoxide or something. and FCUK wikipedia. it is NOT a work. Benoit IS dead. and you really shouldnt use wikipedia for news.

Anyone posting stuff from wikipedia, that stuff isn't all true, anyone can edit that website and put whatever they want on there.

oh my god...oh my god....oh my god....oh my god...oh my god...if they don't throw away the vince storyline now, ill be extremely pissed off. if this is a storyline, then WWE has officially gone too far. but if its real, then its a shame b/c he had alot of wrestling left in him. He missed Vengeance for a family emergency. I can almost guarantee it was murder cuz his whole family died. This is probably the worst time for wrestling. First Eddie, now Benoit as someone posted earlier. Thats a real shame. RIP Chris Benoit and Family:icon_sad:

its not a work unfortunately as its also on tnawrestling.com

R.I.P. Chris you were great

Insanity_X, he gets a phone call saying there is trouble at home, he goes home, and ends up dead. Even if he found the bodies in the house, he's not going to breathe that much monoxide to pass out.

It's very early,b ut this is too damn suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back