Cena's Next Color Scheme

DRoHoF

Dark Match Jobber
We are now in the ORANGE era of John Cena and I am pretty damn sick of it. Here's what has been done. Add to the list if you can.

BLACK/YELLOW - Chain Gang 2007
CAMO - Regret Nothing Fear Less 2007
BLACK/BLUE - Hustle Loyalty Respect 2009
BLACK/WHITE - Ruck Fules 2004?
RED/YELLOW - Cenation Jersey 2008
YELLOW/GREEN - AA 2009
ORANGE - Never Give Up 2010

What would you like to see as Cena's new nappy color?

Sorry meant to put this in SpamFriendly

And people say my topics are wack. Well I will work on fixing that but if you must pick a new Scheme then lets go red and yellow and make him the real next hulk hogan.

Red and Yellow would be logical considering he's is the new Hogan (lame, limited moves, face of the company, kids go nuts for him) OR he could do like the green and yellow and pick another tractor company to rip off

I would like to see Cena go back to the throwbacks jerseys and him go back to the DR of Thuganomics. Even though the "E" is pg they can still let him freestyle, imo of course.

Instead of a new colour scheme i think cena needs a new character scheme and better wrestling gear. . .i cant take cena seriously in that stupid shorts thing.

oh ok. :lmao:

Well I guess that the only color he haven't used is pink or purple.(I think)

There is Dark Blue. That "Really Old Blue Car" would work well for him.
Or a straight up Light Blue. This is what I think of when i should be doing math...

Which Power Ranger colour hasn't he done???

Pink (with White) being the only one I can think of

Which Power Ranger colour hasn't he done???

Pink (with White) being the only one I can think of

There's always Yellow. Nothing more random than Purple though...except for just "SMASH HERE I AM IN YOUR FACE, FUCK YOU ORANGE". And it was all for PHX's color being Orange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back