Championship Wrestling Federation

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
(Writer's Note: I know not many are big fans of YouTube video's, but I have a bunch of custom trons and songs I am going to use so checking them out will help you get familiar with the new sights and sounds of the CWF. I will enclose most of them in spoiler tags so they don't space out the show too much. Enjoy the show!)

thesignguy.png

CWF Elite Episode 1: The Pilot

Narrator:
Tonight, a new era begins...

We see pictures of historic wrestling events such as the debut of Wrestlemania, Hulk Hogan winning his first World Title, and TNA's first show...

Narrator:
Tonight, we see the rise of a new breed

We see a full moon rising over a river, a sunrise dawning over a desert, the vast expense of the horizon and the ocean, intertwined with pictures of the new roster...

Narrator:
The Championship Wrestling Federation is here...

We see the logo of the new company, with more shots of the new superstars of this company in action.

Narrator:
Tonight, it all begins...again.

We see the shots of the stars speeed up as the shadow of a man stands in the background as evil laughter is heard in the background. The words "It all begins...again" flashes across the screen before the company logo appears one more time. Then...

[YOUTUBE]o5YJfPBqPNE[/YOUTUBE]

The camera pans to Madison Square Garden where the famous building is packed to the brim with screaming fans. We get shots of the audience before we pan to the announce tables, where Josh Matthews, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels, and "The Wrestling God" John Bradshaw Layfield sit.

Shawn Michaels:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Championship Wrestling Federation Saturday Night Elite! I am the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, here with Josh Matthews and JBL, here to present the next great product in professional wrestling.

Josh Matthews:
That's right Shawn, and tonight, with all the chaos and pandemonium surrounding this new company, the mastermind behind it all has waited until tonight to reveal theirself, and we are scheduled to kick off the show with this major debut!

JBL:
That's right Josh, and I can't wait to-

Suddenly, the arena goes completely dark as cheers rise up. The only thing that can be seen through the darkness is camera flashes in the crowd, as the cheers fade to silence. Suddenly...

[YOUTUBE]t_odF55Xolg[/YOUTUBE]

Michaels:
There's no way...it is, it's Chris Jericho!

JBL:
Well, holy hell, Chris Jericho is brains behind the operation.

Matthews:
The Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla is back, baby! Y2J is here to save us once again!

Jericho does his signature pose, arms outstreched at the top of the ramp, before turning to face the adoring crowd. Fans are on their feet, giving Jericho a standing ovation. "Y2J" chants fill the arena as Jericho looks to speak. He starts to speak into his microphone but cannot speak over the crowd. He laughs and smiles before signaling to the crowd to quiet down.

Chris Jericho:
Welcome to Championship Wrestling Federation...is...JERICHO!

A "Jericho" chant breaks out through the arena as Y2J is interuppted. The fans are clearly excited to see Jericho in charge and are showing it.

Jericho:
For those of you who don't remember, I am Chris Jericho. I will be your savior, your hero, youre host of this party. I am the Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla, the Y2J problem, the GREATEST in the world at what I do. And now what I do, is run the show.

Now, for all of those who are worried this is going to turn into another WCW, WWE, TNA, or any other little promotion like this. This is going to be wrestling at it's best, and I will make sure of it. I have the stars to make it happen, and rest assured, you will enjoy it. Tonight is going to be the beginning of the next great era in professional wrestling. Tonight, begins the era of a vision, the Championship Wrestling Federation. I hope you all enjoy the show, so without further ado, let's get to it.

[YOUTUBE]Nmh1AV6dhho[/YOUTUBE]

The crowd goes crazy as the iconic intro of John Cena's theme music hits. The fans are on their feet in the Garden to welcome the Chain Gang Soldier to New York City. Cena makes his way onstage to a tremendous ovation from the loyal CeNation. He goes to both sides of the stage posing for the crowd and then pauses at the top of the ramp for a moment. he hits a dead sprint towards the ring.

Josh Matthews:
John Cena is adored and loved by these fans, and they're showing it for him tonight!

Shawn Michaels:
That's right Josh, but Cena is also one of the most controversial stars in the history of the professional wrestling. And tonight, he faces a major challenge.

JBL:
Oh hell yes he does. He has to face an opponent in which he has never wrestled before in Robert Roode, and Roode is one tough son of a gun himself. He has the attitude and the ability to be a champion, and Cena should not take him lightly.

[YOUTUBE]rOEiE6cfMJk[/YOUTUBE]

The succesful tag team star Robert Roode makes his way from the back to the entrance ramp to a chorus of boos. The former Team Canada and Beer Money Inc. star looks ready and determined to make his singles re-debut and make an impression on the CWF. He makes his way down the ramp and steps into the ring. He takes his coat off, ready for a match.

Match 1: John Cena vs. Robert Roode:
The two men circle each other as the referee rings the bell. The men tie-up in the middle of the ring as Roode gains an advantage. He locks in a headlock as he tries to wear down Cena early, but Cena is too strong. He powers out and sends Roode flying into the ropes and bouncing back into a shoulder block. Cena picks Roode up and goes after the face. Rights and lefts fly and knock Roode to the mat. As Roode tries to regain himself, Cena stays on the offensive, sending Roode to the floor. Roode stands on the outside and tries to regain himself while Cena stands tall. Roode begins to walk torward the entrance ramp.

Cena watches Roode walk away and decides to follow. He tracks down Roode and meets hims with more fists, before sending him back in direction of the ring. Roode stumbles back torwards the ring with Cena in tow. He tosses Roode under the ropes and tracks him down for a cover. One, two, and Roode gets a shoulder up. Cena picks Roode up but is met with a fist to the gut. Roode goes on the attack, taking Cena down to the mat. He pounds Cena into the mat with vicious stomps and kicks. He taunts to the crowd while taking his good ol' time. He picks Cena up slowly and lifts him high in a cradle position. Roode is met with merciless boos as he drops Cena down with a suplex and into a cover. Roode hooks the leg. One....two..and Cena gets the kick out.

Shawn Michaels:
Roode is looking agressive but he is going to have to pull out more than that to put Cena down. John has wrestled and put away the best, including yours truly, and you cannot expect him to go down easy.

JBL:
John is a scrapper, and he doesn't give up. I may have had my differences with him, but that doesn't change the fact that he's one helluva wrestler.

Josh Matthews:
And we'll have to see if John can fight back here an-oh, what a stiff kick by Roode!

Cena goes tumbling to the mat following Roode's boot, and Roode takes firm control of the match-up. He grabs Cena and slams him back to the mat powerfully. Taking his time, he methodically picks away at Cena's neck area with a sleeper headlock. Cena starts to fall away before finding the rope to break the hold. The official starts his five count to break the hold, and Roode holds on as long as he can. He lets loose but the damage is working it's wear on Cena. He drags the weary Cena back to his feet, whipping him into the ropes. Cena rebounds hard into a spinning Double R Spinebuster. Roode struts torward the crowd with arms widespread, cockily bragging before dropping to a cover. One....two.... and Cena kicks out at the last second!

Roode shows his frustration with the fact that he didn't put Cena away. He runs his hands through his hair, an expression of anger on his face. He brings Cena to a sitting position and stunning him with a shot to the jaw. He sets up and charges at Cena, connecting with a rolling neck snap. He starts to regain his confidence as he picks Cena up in the air. Roode holds him up before he drops him with a side slam. He has Cena lying in a prone position as he looks torwards the top rope. He walks to the turnbuckle and begins to climb.

HBK:
Roode is making that long journey to the top. He is going to try and put Cena away here.

Matthews:
Roode is going high, but he better hope he doesn't crash and burn.

Roode makes it to the peak of his climb and shouts at the fans. He points to the sky before flying high with a frog splash and.....crashing to the mat! Cena rolls away at the final second, letting Roode faceplant. Roode writhes in pain on the mat as Cena slowly picks himself up with the ropes. He walks back to Roode and drags him to his feet. Cena connects with a dropkick. He hits the ropes and flies back with a shoulder block. He charges at a rising Roode again and picks him up, twists him, and slams him to the mat. Cena hops to his feet, amped up. He stands tall over Roode and drops his hand over his face: "You Can't See Me." Cena hits the ropes and Five Knuckle Shuffle connects!

Cena gets back to his feet and stalks behind a dazed Roode. He works his way to his feet and turns around straight into Cena. Cena lifts him onto his shoulders for an Attitude Adjustment and...Roode wiggles out! He shoves Cena forward and launched forward with a lariat and...hits air! Cena dodges, and Roode turns straight into an AA! Cena picks him up and...slams him straight to the mat! Cover, one, two, three!

Justin Roberts:
Your winner, John Cena!

Matthews:
What a grueling competition between these two competitors. It was a flat out brawl in the beginning, and these two put it on the line for this one.

HBK:
An impressive showing by both competitors, definitley. And John Cena picks up an important win in his first match here in Championship Wrestling Federation.

JBL:
A helluva effort by both men, and it looks like our winner has a few words to say.

The camera pans back to the ring where John Cena is standing with a microphone. He looks ready to address the crowd for the first time in CWF.

John Cena:
Well, well, well, that was one hell of a match, wasn't it?

Whew, that's got my blood pumping. And let me say first off, it feels good to be in the ring again! I'm ready to start whooping ass and taking names in this company, and I just started with little Bobby Roode tonight! Now, I don't know who is going to be next on my list, but I do know, the end of that list ends with the CWF Championship. So, I'm out here right now to put everyone on notice: I'm here to win, and if you got a problem with it, well, all I got to say is: If you want some, Come...GET SOM-

[YOUTUBE]T3mFBCdtUBQ[/YOUTUBE]

Dark lights flash throughout the arena as "This Fire Burns" hits the speakers and the Straight Edge savior C.M. Punk hits the arena. He drops to one knee with mic in hand and tries top speak over the boos from the crowd.

C.M. Punk:
John, John. You seem to be out here talking a big game. But then again, you've always talked a big game. But I'm here to expose you as the fraud that you really are. You come to the ring every week, speaking of hustle, loyalty, and respect. You speak foul verbiage and talk yourself large, but the truth is, you are fake, false, and nowhere near as good as you lead all of these innocent people on to believe. You are nothing but a lowly false prophet and cult of personality.

These fine people need a true leader. A real man to take charge. Someone pure. A man of good will, a man of...virtue. A man like the Straight Edge savior, C.M. Punk. Of course, the majority of these weak-minded people won't follow, won't understand the message I present and the purity they can have. But, for those that do, there is still time, still hope for you to join me in purity.

The crowd let's Punk know of their disapproval, and Cena smiles as they begin a chant of "Straight Edge Sucks".

John Cena:
Wait a second now, back up a second: you are calling me a cult of personality? If you really think I am the "cult of personality" here, you really need to look in the mirror, Charley Manson Jr.!

The crowd laughs at Cena's comment, as Punk retorts.

C.M. Punk:
Oh my, hold on to your popcorn folks, another riveting promo by John Cena.
John, you can say whatever you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a loser. You are fake, you are nothing to me. You are an evil man, and preach falsely about your passion, your honesty. Hell, you even deliberately spilled my diet soda. Face it John, you are nothing but a liar.

John Cena:
Oh, now I'm a liar too? Okay, I admit it, I lied-I did take your sister out last night. And boy, when she has a few drinks, wow!

C.M. Punk:
Oh really, I'm sure your wife will really appreciate that little comment. And I don't even have a sister, you nitwit.

John Cena:
Punk, you're right about one thing: I do talk a big game, but I am not fake about anything I say. I never have been, and never will be. And I'm not the only one talking a big game: you're pretty talented at flapping your gums yourself. Only difference is, I can back mine up. I said it before, and I will say it again: if you want some, come...GET SOME!

The crowd pops loudly for Cena, as he calls out Punk. But Punk remains on the ramp, standing calmly. It's clear that Punk isn't fighting Cena tonight.

C.M. Punk:
You'd like that, wouldn't you John? But I'm not going to, I'm bidding myself carefully, like wise men do. But, believe this, you aren't going to be the champion here: I am. I will make my impact, and you will know when I do. And you can have...faith...in that.

"This Fire Burns" hits as Punk stands again and slowly walks away. He makes his way out of the arena leaving Cena alone in the ring to ponder his words. Cena stands, not quite knowing what to do, as the camera pans to the announce table where Michaels, Matthews, and JBL are sitting.

JBL:
Well, what a way to kick of the first episode of Elite, right boys?

Matthews:
Well JBL, I can agree with you on that. And we are just getting started. Up next, two Mexican stars of luchador background in Sin Cara and Chavo Guerrero so case our, no pun intended, elite No Limits Division.

HBK:
And not only that, but in tonight's main event, we have The Viper, Randy Orton taking on the American Dragon, Daniel Bryan. And not only that, but it will be a No Disqualifications, No Count Outs match! What a main event for the first Elite!

----------COMMERCIAL----------
[YOUTUBE]BnlAeyWB9bM[/YOUTUBE]

Mystical lights flash through the arena as the ominous sounding music of Sin Cara, the world-renouned luchador, makes his way on stage. He points to the crowd on both sides and jumps some before hitting a dead sprint to the ring. He hits a jump and flips over the ropes into the ring.

Justin Roberts:
The following contest in scheduled for one fall, and is a No Limits Division match! Introducing first, from Mexico City, Mexico, weighing in at 196 lbs, Sin Cara!

And his opponent, in the ring, from El Paso, Texas, weighing 215 lbs, Chavo Guerrero!

Chavo stretches on the ring ropes and paces around the ring, getting ready for his match. Cara stares down Chavo in the ring and the two men shake hands before starting the match.

Match 2: Chavo Guerrero vs. Sin Cara:
Cara goes straight after Guerrero to start the contest. Cara brings Chavo down with an arm drag. Chavo hops back up and turns around into a one-legged dropkick. Cara jumps to his feet quickly, meauring Chavo. He hits the ropes, and rebounds back with a backspring flying elbow. Guerrero is knocked to the floor, and tries to regain himself. Cara doesn't miss a beat, and jumps the rope to the apron. Guerrero gathers himself off the floor and stands slowly. He turns around to a springboard moonsault from Cara. The fans chant "Sin Cara" as the two men are laid out on the floor.

Cara and Guerrero both stand about the same time. Cara goes for a hit to the face, but Chavo ducks. Guerrero grabs Cara and whips him into the barricade with force. He follows up with a sliding baseball kick. He stands and picks Cara up. Chavo lifts him high and suplexes him hard onto the protective mat, as Cara's skull bounces off the floor. Chavo stands slowly, showing the effects on his body of his own move. He limps to Cara and rolls him in the ring and follows. He goes for the cover on the luchador. One....two..and Cara kicks out.

HBK:
These two men showing early what the No Limit's division is all about. High risk, non-stop action.

Matthews:
These two men may kill each other before this match is all over. They are bringing the pain to each other.

JBL:
Thes two men will whip each other all over this arena. But this Sin Cara kid better be careful. Guerrero is a warrior, just as his name indicates, and he is a veteran of this game. He knows all the tricks, his uncle was Eddie Guerrero after all.

HBK:
Your right, John, if there is one thing I know about Chavo, it is that he is a scrapper and fighter, and he doesn't quit easily.

Chavo picks Cara up and hits a swift kick to the abdomen area and whips Cara into the ropes. Sin Cara rebounds and ducks under a dropkick from Chavo. He bounces of the other side and comes back to leapfrog Chavo. He stops dead and hits a spinning hurricanrana on Chavo. He jumps back to his feet and hits a stiff enziguri kick to the head of a kneeling Chavo. He goes for the cover and gets a near fall. Cara stands for a moment to regain himself. He backs up before droping a knee to the gut of Chavo. He hits the ropes and drops a leg on Guerrero. He drags Chavo to his feet and stands him up, dazed. Cara locks him in a neck hold and drops him with a twisting neckbreaker. Chavo falls to the ground and rolls outside toward the ramp. Cara looks around before he slingshots off the ropes and hits a corkscrew crossbody on Chavo.

Cara regroups himself on the outside and picks Chavo up. Chavo is dazed but manages to stun Cara with a punch. He rolls him back into the ring and begins to stomp away at Cara. He lifts Cara into the air from the mat and hits a suplex. He rolls out of it and lifts Cara up again and hits another suplex. Chavo goes for the hat trick as "Eddie" chants fill the arena in recognition of the Tres Amigos. He drops Cara for the third and final suplex and leaps to his feet with a scream of "Viva La Raza", which is met with a huge pop from the crowd. He drags Cara up and whips him into the ropes. Cara rebounds back and hits a tilt-a-whirl arm drag which sends Chavo flying. Chavo rolls onto his feet, dizzy. Cara hits the ropes quickly and charges at Chavo but is back dropped to the floor. Cara manages to land flat on his feet, but stunned by the impact. Chavo springboards off the rope and looks to land on Cara, but is caught and dropped onto the apron for a powerbomb by Cara!

JBL:
Oh my, what a damn match! These two men are crazy. I think you're right Matthews: these two are gonna kill each other!

HBK:
What a showing. These two luchadores are putting on one of the most impressive matches I've seen in quite some time.

Matthews:
This is one amazing performance. I can't believe the risks these men are willing to give to try and win this match.

Cara rolls Chavo's limp body in the ring and goes for a cover. One....two....and Chavo kicks out at the final second! Although his mask hides his face, you can tell he is aggravated. He drags Chavo to the center of the ring and hits a somersault splash on Chavo. He rolls to the ring apron and waits for Chavo to stand. He springboards into the ring at Chavo but Chavo ducks and Cara lands feet flat. Cara turns around into a clothesline attempt from Chavo, but ducks it. Chavo turns into Cara and...standing moonsault side slam! Cara covers Chavo. One....two....and Guerrero is finished. Pinfall ends it!

Justin Roberts:
The winner of this contest, Sin Cara!

The lights in the arena darken and flicker as the mysterious superstar from Mexico celebrates his victory. He is showing the wear on his body as he limps to the turnbuckle to climb up top. He points to the crowd for a moment before jumping to the floor and rolling torwards the ramp. Sin Cara walks up the ramp and out of the arena basking in his victory.

Matthews:
What a match between these two daring, high octane superstars! I think they proved what they can both do here in this new company.

HBK:
I like the style and ability of this Sin Cara. I have heard about him for years, back when he was known world-round as Mistico, but actually seeing a show like this in action is amazing. We really do have the best, world-class talent in professional wrestling today.

JBL:
But major props to Chavo Guerrero, he really showed why his last name mean Warrior in Spanish. He carries the legacy of the Guerrero name so well, and he doesn't quit fighting. Chavo is one hell of a competitor and man, and I hope to see more of him and this impressive Sin Cara soon.

HBK:
I agree with you there, John. But our colleague, Matt Striker is standing backstage with "Dashing" Cody Rhodes.

The camera switches backstage to Striker/ He is standing with Cody Rhodes, who has a serious look on his face. He seems prepared to address the crowd here tonight.

Matt Striker:
Thank you Shawn. Now, Cody, first let me say that I am glad to see you have recovered fully from you're facial injuries from Rey Mysterio. With that being said, we are here in a new company tonight, with a new landscape full of oppurtunity. How do you plan on taking advantage?

Cody Rhodes:
Well, Matt, as always, I plan to be absolutely Dashing. And I'm sure I will wow all of those fat, disgusting fans with my amazing good looks. Plus, I am a second-generation superstar, and my blood lineage and talent in the ring will make an impact on all the competition here on Elite. I will prove why I am simply Dashing in every sense of the word, on route to being a champion and star here in the Championship Wrestling Federation.

Matt Striker:
Well, with your goals set on the No Limits division, after the competition we just saw in the likes of Sin Cara, along with other luchadors like Lizmark Jr, Volador Jr, and up-and-coming talent like Drake Younger and Trent Baretta, how do you plan on tackling the competition?

Cody Rhodes:
By doing what I do best, going to the ring and taking care of business. While, of course, taking care of my Dashing good looks. I can't have any more...incidents like before. But, none-the-less, I am a winner, I am from a winning breed, and I expect nothing less than to win, and neither should you nor these ugly, pathetic, losers that attend these shows. I am "Dashing" Cody Rhodes, and I dash your dreams.

Cody Rhodes, with that final statement, flashes his "dashing" grin before walking away with a purpose, leaving Matt Striker alone.

Matt Striker:
Thank you for your time Cody.

(Show continued in next post.)​

As we come back to CWF Elite, the camera is once again backstage, this time focused on The Miz. He has a microphone in hand, ready to address the audience.

The Miz:
Now, I'm sure you all know by now, but just in case you have been, living under a rock or something, my name is The Miz. You may recognize me as being a former WWE champion. I've also been on numerous talk shows, webcasts, and I am the former star of the Real World and The Dirt Sheet, and the former host of WWE Smackdown! Too sum it up in few words, I'm what all of you wish you could be.

I have movie star good lucks, I have money, skill, charisma, and I am famous, I am the life of parties. I am every chick's favorite wrestler. In fact, I guess you could call me a chick magnet. I dominated and changed the landscape of WWE. Everyone, including all of you, doubted my ability, what I could accomplish. But I became the greatest coach in NXT history, a tag team champion, U.S. champion, a Money in the bank winner, and a WWE champion. I proved everyone wrong, and gave you all a reason to hate me. And you know what, you can just keep hating.

And you wanna know why? Because I am going to be a champion here. I am going to be the face, the poster boy of this company, I am going to be to this company what Stone Cold was to the WWE, what Sting was to WCW, and even more. Not only that, but I will be the next Hulk Hogan of professional wrestling. I will change the landscape of this company, this business: and if anyone has a problem with it, well then....too bad. I will be take over this company, and no one can stop me. Because....I'M THE MIZ.....AND I'M.....AWESOME!

The Miz drops his microphone and leaves the area where he is being taped. The camera watches him walk out of the room and switches back to the arena and to the announce table, where the commentary crew is setting. Suddenly, a familiar music hits.

[YOUTUBE]MT5LCukMT8o[/YOUTUBE]

Christian Cage steps onto the ramp and does a search over for his peeps. He pounds his chest before walking to the ring with a purpose. The commentators begin to discuss The Miz in the meantime.

Matthews:
Well gentlemen, those were very strong words by The Miz, and would like to know your opinion on them?

HBK:
I think Mike Mizanin is way too cocky for his own good. He may be a good wrestler, but he is no where near as good as he thinks he is. I believe that will come back and be his downfall.

JBL:
I completely disagree. I used to hate The Miz, but I really think he has turned into a bona fide star. He is confident in his game, but hell, you have to be if you want to amount to anything. I had confiedence in myself, and look at me now, The Wrestling God sits here today.

HBK:
Okay, I think Wrestling "God" may be taking it a little bit far Layfield...

Matthews:
Well, regardless, Christian Cage is making his way to the ring, and we're about to find out what he has to say here tonight.

JBL:
Christian is a long-time veteran of this business and I can't wait to hear what he has to say tonight!

Christian steps in the ring and hits the turnbuckles, searching each corner of the arena for his peeps. He heads to the ropes to get a microphone from a ringside producer. As his music fades away, a few "Christian" chants begin in the arena. He settles for them to quiet down so he can talk.

Christian Cage:
Well, I can see all my peeps are out in full effect tonight!

The crowd pops for Christian's recognition of them, as the camera zooms in on a few "#1 Peep" signs.

Christian:
You see, tonight is the time to step up my game. It's a new company, a new time, a new era: which means a new era of awesomeness. And no, by awesomeness, I do not mean The Miz. The only thing Miz is awesome at, is oiling up Alex Riley and Michael Cole before they head out on the town. I mean the original era of awesomeness, and it is returning for a new run. So, for the benefit of those with flash photography, it is time, for the Instant Classic to reveil the new, instant classic five-second pose!

The fans go wild as Christian Cage enters a five-second pose and cameras flash across the arena. Christian returns to standing upright and starts to talk again.

Now, if I could be serious for a moment, I'm not going to get into all the cliche's you have been hearing tonight. No "going to make an impact" from me. That's not how Christian Cage rolls. I got my peeps with me and I'm gonna do it my way. It's that simple, and if anyone wants to "object" to that, well then you've got a problem with me. And I doubt anybody wants to-

[YOUTUBE]DqyfOZQFBZ4[/YOUTUBE]

Dolph Ziggler interrupts Christian and walks out to a chorus of boos. Instead of heading to the ring, he pauses at the top of the stage to speak.

Dolph Ziggler:
Hi, my name is Dolph Ziggler. But, I'm assuming you all already know that. So, let me get down to business. First off-

Christian:
Woah, woah-wait a second....just who in the blue hell do you think you are, interrupting me? Maybe you didn't get the memo or something, but this is my time. I am the Instant Classic, Christian Cage, and you do not walk out here with a mic while I am talking.

The crowd goes wild for Christian as he tells Ziggler "what's up", so to say.

Ziggler:
See Christian, the thing about that is: I don't care. And you see, I'm not the only one. Nobody here cares about you. You are old, washed up, and past your prime. Yet, for some reason, you get scheduled for time to come out here and talk and I don't. I just wish that the idiot producer who handed you a mic and let you come out here would be canned, and there would be much rejoicing and the only real star here, me, could come out here and talk. But since that didn't happen, I guess I'll just have to schedule my own time.

Ziggler is met with boos, and the fans begin a "Christian chant." Ziggler yells at the crowd to shut up, but it just makes them louder. Christian signals for them to quiet down so he can speak.

Christian:
Ziggles, my good friend, you just made a huge mistake.

Ziggler:
Oh really, and what mistake is that?

Christian walks up and leans on the ropes, a serious look on his face.

Christian:
You just pissed me off, and you pissed my Peeps off. And those are the exact two things you did not want to do.

Christian gets one of the biggest pops of the night for this, as Ziggler, standing far away on the stage, doesn't seem to be worried.

Ziggler:
Oh really, is that so? Well maybe you want to back those words up. How about this, Cage: You and me, next week, one-on-one, in that ring. That way, i can show the whole world why I should be the one scheduled every week to be out here in the spotlight, and not you.

Ziggler's idea gets cheers, possibly the first cheers Dolph has ever gotten. The camera goes back to Christian, who is forming a smile on his face.

Christian:
You know what Dolph, you're on. And I will show the whole world why you are wrong. I'll see you next week, Ziggles.

"Just Close Your Eyes" hits as Ziggler turns and walks backstage as Christian hits the turnbuckle and searches for his peeps. He rolls out of the ring and starts to walkup the ramp as he is recieved with cheers from his "peeps" across the arena. The camera pans back to the announce table where the commentator's are sitting.

Matthews:
Well gentlemen, it looks like we have an early match for next week. It should be a good one, too. Do you think Dolph Ziggler can prove to us all he should've been the one scheduled to be out here tonight instead of Christian?

HBK:
Well Josh, no, he shouldn't have been. Christian Cage is a former NWA Champion, and Ziggler's claim to fame is being Vickie Guerrero's arm candy. Can he prove it to us? Possibly, but he has done nothing to show me yet.

JBL:
Yeah but Ziggler is one helluva wrestler and he has proved that, and he has a legitimate chance of beating Christian next week. But Christian is a veteran, and he won't be as easy as Ziggler thinks.

HBK:
Christian isn't easy, and Ziggler better check himself before he gets into trouble. He may be writing a check he can't cash, if ya know what I mean.

JBL:
I get exactly what you're saying Shawn, but I have a feeling Dolph is gonna surprise a lot of people.

Matthews:
Well, we'll see what happens there next week. But up next, the innagural winner of WWE NXT, Wade Barrett, will be in action for the Championship Wrestling Federation!

JBL:
And don't forget later tonight, Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan in a No DQ match, live on Elite!

As the show returns from commercial, JTG is in the ring, getting pumped for his match. There are some cheers coming from the crowd, but nothing major. He is playing to the crowd win music hits the PA.

[YOUTUBE]sm6pq77gXKg[/YOUTUBE]

"End of Days" hits as boos fill the arena for the former leader of The Corre and The Nexus. Barrett walks on stage wearing a custom t-shirt and a wide smirk. He raises his arms to the sky before strutting to the ring with a cocky swagger. As he walks down the ramp, he responds to fans yelling at him. He makes his way up the ring steps and into the ring. He tosses off his shirt and gets ready to compete.
Match 3: Wade Barrett vs. JTG:
The match starts with Barrett attacking JTG. He goes after JTG and stomps him down into the mat. He slowly backs away like an animal stalking his prey. He lets JTG pick himself up on the ropes and hits JTG with a boot to the back of the skull. Barrett picks JTG up and launches him into the turnbuckle. He backs up slowly into the other corner, and launches himself at JTG. He takes JTG out, letting him fall to the mat. He drags JTG to his feet while showboating, before nailing him in the jaw with a european uppercut. JTG falls backwards torwards the ropes.

JTG ducks under a punch and bounces of the ropes. He comes back with a flying clothesline that takes Barrett down. He springboards off the ropes and lands on Barrett's shoulders. He jumps off and hits a facebuster. He rolls onto Barrett for a cover....and gets a near fall! Barrett kicks out, forcing JTG off of him. He picks himself up and dodges JTG coming at him. JTG bounces off the ropes again and runs straight into a spinebuster! JTG is laid out in front of the turnbuckle. Barrett walks to the corner and slowly climbs to the second rope. He raises his hand to the air before crashing down on JTG with an elbow. Barrett stands and shouts at the crowd before picking JTG up. He lift him onto his shoulders surely before slamming him hard with The Wastelands. He drops to his knees before smirking at the crowd. He makes the cover. One....two....three.

Justin Roberts:
The winner of this contest, Wade Barrett!

"End of Days" hits as Barrett celebrates in the ring. He gives a few stomps to JTG for extra measure before the referee forces him to back up. He climbs the turnbuckle and yells at the crowd before hopping down onto the apron and to the floor. Barrett walks up the ramp with a grin on his face, yelling at the crowd some more. The camera pans back to commentary where Shawn Michaels, JBL, and Josh Matthews are sitting.

HBK:
Well, an impressive performance by Barrett here tonight on Elite, as he picks up a win over JTG.

JBL:
I'll tell you what boys, Barrett has all the tools to be a Hall of Fame calibre athlete here in this business, and I honestly expect nothing less of him. He is one tough man from the streets of Manchester, England, and I can see him taking after the great blue bloods like William Regal, Dave Taylor, and other veterans and legends of this business. Barrett is the highest of Englise class to me, and I expect a lot of him.

HBK:
Oh John, by the way, your nose has a little brown stuff on it, you might want to take care of that. None the less, we still have plenty of time left here tonight, with a blockbuster main event.

Matthews:
That's right Shawn, later tonight, Daniel Bryan battles Randy Orton in a No Disqualification match that is sure to be an epic match to main event the first ever Elite!

Elite returns from commercial as.....

[YOUTUBE]spE48-WEm4E[/YOUTUBE]

John Morrison enters to his new anthem performed by Alter Bridge. He makes his way on stage to loud cheers. He pauses at the top of the ramp to pose in slow motion for the fans. He is decked out in a stylish fur coat and sunglasses as he makes his way down the ramp to the ring. He slaps hands with a few fans before sliding under the bottom rope into the ring. He climbs the turnbuckles and poses for the crowd before grabbing a mic. He waits for the crowd to quiet down a little bit before beginning to speak.

John Morrison:

Let me set the scene for everybody here tonight: October 3rd, 1979. A star is born. Fast forward 23 years: January 27th, 2003: That star finds his way to a wrestling ring for the first time. A young man became a WWE Tag Team champion and a WWE Intercontinental champion. Then, on July 17, 2007: John Morrison bursts into the spotlight in a blaze of glory. And that fire has burned ever since. And tonight, we together as a people venture into a new era: we enter the era of John Morrison, the year of the Guru of Greatness. A time the likes of which nobody has ever seen before.

The crowd cheers for Morrison as he details his beginnings up through the present. He pauses for a moment before starting up again.

Tonight is a good night. Tonight, we celebrate the ancient spirit of the shamans , the gurus, the kings. This is the beginning of a journey to open your minds and show you the dimension between reality and the unknown. I will show you exactly what John Morrison is, and what he is made of. I am a champion, an enigma, an artist. A great man once said, life is not a paragraph. It is true, as nothing, not even life, can contain me is. My ability is something that nobody here can fully understand. Until now. But soon, you will all find out.

Faint chants of "Morrison" breakout through the arena as the "Saturday Night Delight" wows the fans with his words. As the camera pans across the arena, many fans seemingly don't know exactly how to respond to Morrison.

Tonight, we begin a journey to greatness. It is time for my ascension to the top. I will rise above and beyond and show everyone exactly who I am. This is no game, everything I am saying is serious. I want to show you all, not the myth, but the man that I am. Tonight marks the beginning of the end for all others in the Championship Wrestling Federation. Tonight I lock myself in the CWF, and No One Here Gets Out Alive.

"Coming Home" hits the speakers as Morrison drops his mic and leaps torward a turnbuckle, spreading his arms and twisting his body in a pose for the crowd. The lights darken as cameras flash, taking pictures of Morrison. He drops to the mat and hits his trademark pose for the fans in the middle of the ring. He soaks the spotlight before sliding out of the ring and walking up the ramp. As John Morrison leaves, the camera switches to the commentators.

Matthews:
Well guys, John Morrison addresses the crowd in only the way he can.

HBK:
Morrison reminds me of myself when I was younger. He is very athletic, charming, and charasmatic.

JBL:
So far to me, Morrison is nothing but a pretty glam boy. He hasn't proven anything to me at this point. Once he does something of worth, I'll start taking him more seriously.

Matthews:
Well John, I'm sure there was a time that nobody took you seriously either.

JBL:
As opposed to you, who nobody has ever took seriously.

HBK:
Now boys, no need to start an argument.

JBL:
Right Shawn, as we have a tag team match coming up.

Matthews:
We have the re-united tag team of Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder about to do battle with a team many consider the best tag team currently active, the Murder City Machine Guns, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin.

[YOUTUBE]1Ai1eXROlAQ[/YOUTUBE]

The familiar music hits as blue and red lights flash throught the arena. The crowd showers boos upon the duo of Ryder and Hawkins enters the arena, with Ryder running his hands through his hair and Hawkins strutting to the other side of the ramp. Ryder sheds his jacket at the top of the ramp and makes an "L.I." with his his hands for Long Island before heading to the ring with Hawkins by his side.

JBL:
Here we go, this is my boy here. My Long Island broski Zack Ryder. We were out clubbing just last night. And believe me, Ryder gets all the girls.

HBK:
Well, that's certainly nice to know.

JBL:
I hint a little jealousy in your voice Shawn.

HBK:
No, actually that's sarcasm. But you're close.
[YOUTUBE]9Eo1ZlOs7qo[/YOUTUBE]

"Welcome 2 Detroit" hits as Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin step on stage. As black and white lights quickly flash between each other, the crowd cheers as The Guns hit the stage. Each man walks to the other side of the stage and point their index fingers towards the crowd like firing guns. The two young men meet in the middle of the ramp before making their way to the ring.

HBK:
And here comes the Murder City Machine Guns, a team that, like Josh said earlier, is considered one of the best in wrestling today. This should be a great match, and should have major implications on the tag team division here in CWF.

Matthews:
Yes, and I'm interested to see if Ryders and Hawkins can keep up with the style of the Guns.

JBL:
I think Ryder and Hawkins will surprise quite a few people here, guys. I think they may be able to pull off the upset.

Matthews:
Well, we will see.

The Guns hit the ring and climb opposite turnbuckles, making guns with their hands again and posing for the crowd. They drop to the ring and look ready to compete. Ryder and Shelley talk to their respective partners and look to be the two who will start the match.

Match 4: Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins vs. The Murder City Machine Guns:
The two men hook up in the middle of the ring. they grapple for position and Ryder gains advantage with a side headlock. He gains control over Shelley and whips him into the turnbuckle. Ryder steps back for a moment before charging torwards the corner, splashing into Shelley. As Shelley stumbles out of the corner, Ryder hits the ropes. He comes back and drops Shelley with a bulldog. Ryder gets up and tags Hawkins in with a swagger. Shelley picks himself up with the ropes, and walks torwards the opponent's corner. Ryder stuns Shelley with a punch. Ryder and Hawkins pick Shelley up and drop him with a double suplex. Hawkins heads for the cover. One....two..and Sabin breaks the fall for his teammate.

Sabin hits the ropes and rebounds back with a dropkick to Ryder, who rolls to the floor. Sabin stands in the middle of the ring, waiting for Ryder to regroup. As Ryder begins to regain himself, Sabin charges torwards the rope and hits a baseball slide kick, knocking Ryder back down. As they switch to brawl outside of the ring, Hawkins dodges a clothesline from Shelley and snaps him down with a neckbreaker. He goes for a cover and gets a close near fall, but Shelley gets his shoulder up. Hawkins backs to his turnbuckle as Shelley regroups on the mat. Shelley crawls torwards his teams corner and gets himself to his feet. Hawkins charges at Shelley but misses his move, and Shelley hits an arm drag. Hawkins rolls to his feet and walks into a spinning wheel kick. Hawkins picks himself up from the mat, facing away from Shelley. Shelley runs up from behind and drops Hawkins with a double-knee backbreaker. Cover, one....two....and Ryder dives to break the cover at the last second.

Matthews:
And this match is intense so far. An even match-up between these two young teams so far, but no one has the clear advantage yet. We'll find out who can get the upper hand when we come back.

Back from commercial and Sabin has Hawkins on the mat in a figure four. Hawkins is struggling, close to tapping out. He is screaming out in pain with a look of agony on his face. The referee is on the mat besides Hawkins, asking him if he wants to quit. Hawkins raises his hand in the air, and just as it looks as he is about to tap.....Ryder breaks the hold. Shelley hits the ring and goes after Ryder. He locks up with Ryder and whips him into the ropes. Ryder rebounds back and Rough Ryder by the Long Island Iced Z! Hawkins stuns Sabin with a fist and Hawkins and Ryder go on offense together. They go for a double-team attack and....Sabin dodges. Kick to Hawkins, kick to Ryder. Sabin hits the ropes and comes back with a flying cross body that takes down both men.

Sabin pauses to catch his breath before going back on the attack. He tosses Hawkins out of the ring, watching him tumble to the floor. He turns around and drags Ryder to the turnbuckle. He ties him up in the tree of woe as Shelley rolls back into the ring on the other side. Sabin backs to the opposite turnbuckle giving Shelley room. Shelley charges and hits a baseball slide to Ryder. Sabin follows up with a beautiful hesitation dropkick as Ryder falls back to the mat. Sabin goes for the cover and....no count! The referee points out that Ryder is not the legal man. Shelley rolls Hawkins back into the ring for a cover bout suddenly there is a distraction from the crowd! Petey Williams and Austin Aries hop the barricade from nowhere and get on the ring apron! The referee tells them to leave but Sabin's attention is lost.
Suddenly Sabin is knocked forward by a club to the back of the head by Ryder. He bends Sabin over locks his knee onto the back of Sabin's neck. Ryder has it set up and...Zack Attack! Sabin is laid out and Hawkins climbs the turnbuckle. He taunts to the crowd before leaping...Heat-Seeking Elbow! Hawkins rolls to his knees with a grin before covering Sabin. 1....2....3!

Justin Roberts:
The winners of this match, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins!

Ryder and Hawkins celebrate in the ring as "Radio" hits the speakers. The crowd boos as Ryder hits the turnbuckle and forms an "L.I." with his hand before screaming "Woo, Woo, Woo, You Know It." Hawkins taunts the crowd on the other side of the ring. The camera switches to Williams and Aries walking up the ramp, smiling. They slap hands, proud of a job well done.

HBK:
This is a travesty. Petey Williams and Austin Aries just cost The Machine Guns this match!

JBL:
Well maybe so, Shawn. But a win is still a win, and Hawkins and Ryder just got one. As my Long Island bro would say, Woo, Woo, Woo, You Know It.

Matthews:
Yes, none the less, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins are the victors here.

HBK:
What a night we have had here on the first Elite, and we are getting closer and closer to our main event of the evening, where Randy Orton will face Dani-
[YOUTUBE]sYZKZvo98Uk[/YOUTUBE]

The lights in the arena flash wildly as the music of the former face of TNA hits. A.J. Styles enters in a custom designer suit and shades as a golden pyro shower rains down on him. He walks torwards the ring slowly, basking in the spotlight. He walks straight forward and walks up the ring steps into the ring. He grabs a mic from ringside and begins to speak.

A.J. Styles:

The Championship Wrestling Federation. My new home. Or should I say, my new playground. It's time for my "fortune" to change. Are you guys ready to witness your new poster boy of this company? It ain't gonna be The Miz, It ain't gonna be John Cena, it's gonna be me: A.J. Styles. I am the MAN! And I am going to prove it to all of you. I am going to-

[YOUTUBE]vH64vFdEG2c[/YOUTUBE]

Red and Black lights flash through the arena as a fog fills the stage. Samoa Joe steps through the fog to chants of "Joe's Gonna Kill You." The Samoan Submission Machine walks torwards the ring with a purpose, mic in hand. He slides under the bottom rope, dressed in a t-shirt and his ring gear. He walks straight up in A.J.'s face, forcing Styles to take a few steps back. Joe backs up before speaking.

Samoa Joe:
You know what AJ, I remember when we used to be friends. We traveled the indies together, working for no money and just respect. We worked in Ring of Honor together. We tried out were in TNA together for years. And yeah, we had some rough spots, some rivalries, but all in all we were together man. We battled the Main Event Mafia together as the TNA Frontline. We always busted our ass and stood up for the respect we deserved. We fought together, man. We did it all together, and now this. Look at what you have become, AJ Styles.

You changed, man. You turned on it all. You joined Fortune. You became a man of the suits and the money. The fur and style. You basically became a cheap rip-off, a mini carbon copy Ric Flair. You aren't your own man anymore, AJ. We built this whole thing like a city, man, We did this on our own, no help, no nothing. And you just turned your back on it all. You quit on me, and you turned to something that really isn't you.

The crowd cheers for Joe's history lesson and his calling out of A.J., and A.J. looks annoyed. The fans begin a "You Sold Out" chant for A.J., which gains steam and is soon echoing throughout the arena. Styles begins to speak over the fans.

A.J. Styles:
Ya know what Joe? I know what the problem here is. You're just jealous. You're jealous of all the money I have, all the girls I get, while you sit there, fat slob who doesn't have half of what I have. I have accomplished so much in this business, and I have done more than you ever have or ever will. You know, you should be jealous too. I mean, it must suck knowing you aren't, never have been, and never will be as good as I am. Yeah, I said it Joe. You aren't as good as me.

The crowd showers boos upon Styles as he demeans one of their favorite stars. They start chants of "Joe's Gonna Kill You through the arena, and the look on Joe's face seems to echo that sentiment.

Samoa Joe:
Your problem, AJ, is that you are way too cocky for your own good. I don't care what you think in your own little conceited mind, but I think everyone here knows the truth, and it sure is hell isn't what you're saying. I think all that time in Fortune and hanging out with Ric Flair has gotten to your head. You really think you are the limo ridin', jet flyin', wheelin' and dealin' player, don't you AJ? I got news for you, you aren't. It isn't you, it never has been, and it never will be, as someone I know once said.

The fans cheer again for Joe's words, which they apparently think are true.

A.J. Styles:

I hate to break it to you Joe, but yes, it is me. You are just pissed off because I am what you never could accomplish. Don't act like for a moment if you had the chance to become what I am today, you wouldn't have jumped at it in a heartbeat. You just realize that you can't be what I am, so you have to try and tag along in my spotlight and glory. Maybe you should just realize I am the new nature Boy, the new Ric Flair. And you are nothing but a sad imitation of whatever man you used to be. It's pathetic really, and there is nothing you can do about it, boy.

Styles is met with more boos, as he laughs in Joe's face.

Samoa Joe:
Man, you are blinded by your own ego. You don't even know what you are saying. And, it's funny really, because there IS something I can do about it AJ.

Joe gets up in AJ's face and looks very serious about things now. AJ backs away and looks slightly off-balance. He starts to speak again.

A.J. Styles:

Oh yeah, and exactly what are you going to do about it, Joe?

Samoa Joe:
Well...

Suddenly Joe hits AJ with his mic before unleashing his fury on him. He knocks him back with lefts and rights. He ducks behind A.J. and locks in the Coquina Clutch on him. Styles is flailing and struggling wildly. He starts tapping out but Joe just won't let go of the hold. Referees, trainers, and security come running from the back to seperate the two men. They pull Joe off and try to hold him back. They succeed for a moment, but Joes goes charging back. Styles rolls out of the ring, clearly flustered. He takes off torwards the backstage area as Joe tries to follow, but is held back. Joe storms around the ring as his music hits, visibly pissed off.

JBL:
Well, I think it's clear that Samoa Joe is jealous of A.J. Styles, and I think he just proved it with that childish attack.

HBK:
Wait, jealous? I think you had one too many Long Island Tea Parties with your boy Zack Ryder, because you seem to be seeing things now.

JBL:
First, I drink beer. Second, I am not seeing anything Shawn. At least not anything that isn't true.

HBK:
I think you are, because Joe isn't jealous. He is just telling the truth and A.J. just wants to be something he isn't.

Matthews:
Well, we can debate that later, but coming up next our main event!

HBK:
That's right Josh, Daniel Bryan takes on Randy Orton in our hyped main event, No Disqualifications, next! Don't miss it!

Elite returns from commercial just in time for:

[YOUTUBE]ADbxQmQhk2I[/YOUTUBE]

The lights in the arena flash as the man known as the "American Dragon" enters the arena. He raises his fist to the sky before walking to the ring with a purpose. He slides under the ring ropes and climbs the turnbuckle to pose for the crowd.

[YOUTUBE]sdGlu6v0OUY[/YOUTUBE]

The lights in the Garden turn blood red as the ominous music hits the speakers. A mysterious red mist fills the stage area as Orton walks out from backstage. He walks slowly through the mist with a cold look on his face. He pauses at the top of the stage before walking coldly and slowly torward the ring. It seems like forever before he makes it to the ring and walks through the ropes. He walks across the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, before staring out over the vast crowd. He steps down from the ropes and faces Bryan as they circle each other.

Match 5: Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton-No DQ:
The two men stare each other down as the referee rings the bell. They charge at each other and Orton lands the first blows. He takes Bryan down to the mat and forces him back into a turnbuckle. Orton slowly backs away while seeing a look of surprise in Bryan's eyes. It's clear Bryan is stunned at Orton's fire. Orton goes back on the attack, dropping knees and stomps on Bryan in the turnbuckle, He drags Bryan back to the middle of the ring, setting him up. Orton hits the ropes and comes back dropping an elbow. He goes for the cover. One...and quick kick out from the Dragon. Orton stands up and drags Bryan with him. Orton swings at Bryan but misses, opening the door for Bryan. He goes on the attack, hitting kicks to the legs and sides of Orton. Randy stumbles backwards from the impact, losing his balance. Bryan winds up his arm and runs at Orton, taking him down with a flying clothesline. He stands to his feet and raises his fist to the sky.

Bryan slides under the ropes and drags Orton with him. He pulls The Viper torwards the entrance ramp before slamming his head into the barricade. He lets Orton fall to the floor before stomping him back into the wall. Bryan picks Orton up to his feet, where he is clearly dazed. He tries to whip Orton into the ring apron, but Orton counters and whips Bryan himself. Bryan flies into the apron, smacking hard and falling to the mat. Bryan writhes in pain on the ground. Orton stalks up behind him and tosses him into the ring. Orton starts to follow, but stops and looks under the ring. He pulls out a steel chair and tosses it into the ring before slithering back in like a snake with a cold look on his face. Bryan climbs to a kneeling position and suddenly-wham! Orton slams the chair into the back of Bryan. He drops it to the mat and goes for a cover. One....two....and kick out at the last second by Bryan.

HBK:
That chair shot put Bryan down, but not for the full count. I helped train this kid, so I know first hand: don't ever count him out. He's one of the best and he'll keep fighting.

JBL:
Yes Shawn, but Randy Orton isn't called The Viper for no reason. He's known for destroying people and he won't stop with Bryan until he does the same.

Matthews:
You know, Orton is a dangerous competitor, don't forget that he once-wait a second, is Orton-no, he can't....

Orton starts backing up as Bryan makes is way to his knees, setting up for his trademark punt to the skull. He starts grabbing the ropes, preparing to launch...but Bryan makes his way to his feet before Orton can act. Orton charges at Bryan anyway, but Bryan dodges. Orton turns around and...saito suplex from Bryan! Orton lands on his head hard. Bryan sits Orton upright and connects with a stiff kick to the head. Orton falls back limp to the mat. Bryan goes for the cover. One....two...kick out by Orton. Bryan looks frustrated as he picks Orton up from the canvas. He ducks under Orton and traps Orton's hands. He lifts him up for a tiger suplex and...Orton slips out. Orton delivers a kick to the gut of Bryan. He backs up to regain himself for a moment, before heading back on the attack. He lifts Bryan into the air, and slams him back down hard with a powerslam. Orton turns with a cold look on his face. He seems almost demonic as he turns back to Bryan.

He drags the American Dragon back upright and whips him into the ropes. As Bryan bounces back, he delivers a hard boot to Bryan's face. Orton has the pace slowed down to his style, and goes to work on Bryan. He slowly and methodically stomps away at Bryan, wearing him down. He turns away from Bryan, seemingly having an idea. He walks toward the turnbuckle and begins to take off the protective cover. He spends awhile on it and as soon as he gets it off...Bryan trips up Orton. Orton falls down in front of the turnbuckle as Bryan slides out of the ring. Bryan walks in front of the turnbuckle and grabs Orton's legs. Bryan spilts Orton's legs and slams the right leg hard into the steel ring post. Orton screams in agony as Bryan repeats the motion again, and again. After the leg connects the third time, Orton rolls to the floor in front of the announce table in pain. Bryan slides into the ring and signals to the crowd, as they cheer. As Orton regains himself on the outside, Bryan hits the ropes. He bounces back and dives through the second rope, driving himself and Orton into the announce table! Bryan rolls in agony as he holds his shoulder which hit the table.

Matthews:
Oh my God, Bryan almost killed himself and Orton!

HBK:
I guess that's why they call it a suicide dive, Josh.

Matthews:
These two men are putting on an awesome showing, but which one can win? We'll find out when we come back.

Back from commercial a replay plays from the break that shows Bryan having Orton in a single leg boston crab, extending the leg damage, and Orton connecting with Bryan' shoulder with a chair, extending the shoulder damage.

Back in the ring, Orton has a sleeper hold applied to Bryan, who is fading away quickly. He increases the pressure on the hold, trying to cause Bryan to pass out. Bryan struggle forward, trying to reach the ropes and...almost there, but too far away. He powers forward as far as he can, trying to reach the ropes. He kicks Orton, causing him to release the hold a bit, and dives one last time for the ropes. And he.....makes it! The referee starts his five count, forcing Orton to let go. Bryan falls to the mat and slides to the floor. Orton walks around the ring, with a menacing look on his face. He steps out of the ring and walks up to Bryan and....wham! Bryan connects to Orton's gut with a kendo stick. He tosses it into the ring before rolling Orton in too. He climbs the apron and walks to the turnbuckle. He ventures to the top rope and waits for Orton to stand. As Orton makes his way to his feet and turns...flying clothesline connects. Bryan crawls into a cover. One....two....and kickout by Orton!

JBL:
And what will it take for one of these men to put the other away? These two are tough sons of bitches, and I don't know how they're gonna put each other away.

Matthews:
This is one heck of a match, and I don't know what it's gonna take to end this.

Bryan is clearly frustrated by not being able to put Orton away. He slams the mat with his hands and drags Orton up. He lifts Orton onto his shoulders and starts an airplane spin. He spins Orton around and around before dropping him. Orton is dazed and stumbles right into Bryan who lifts him up into the air. He holds him and slams him down with a brainbuster. Bryan stands up and slides out of the ring. He looks under the ring searching and...pulls out a table! The crowd pops crazy and starts a "we want tables" chant. Bryan slides the wood into the ring. Bryan goes after Orton but is met with a fist to the gut. Orton stands but is having trouble putting pressure on his injured leg. He manages to hoist the dazed Bryan on his shoulder and connect with a shoulderbreaker on his knee. Bryan screams in pain due to his injured shoulder. Orton goes for a cover. One....two....and....Bryan just won't stay down!

Orton stands up frustrated. He drags Bryan to his feet and psuhes him away. He walks to Bryan and kicks him in the gut. He limps on his injured leg behind Bryan and lifts him up...and drops him with an olympic slam. Cover. One....two....and another kick out by Bryan. Orton stands up, with his same col expression as always but clearly mad, and walks torwards the table. He picks it up and leans it against the turnbuckle. He turns back to Bryan and goes to pick him up and-enzuigiri out of nowhere from Bryan! He goes for the pin. One....two....and...Orton kicks out again! Bryan buries his head into his hands, clearly losing control of his emotions. He bends over Orton and screams in his face: "You are NOT better than ME!" He picks Orton up and stares him down, face to face. He screams again at Orton before shoving him. Orton tumbles back but stays on his feet. He stares back at Bryan for a moment before shoving him back. Suddenly, Bryan shoves him again. Orton pauses again before snapping on Bryan. He attacks him viciously, taking him down.

Matthews:
And Orton has snapped on Bryan.

HBK:
Orton is a dangerous man, this is exactly what you don't want from Orton if you're Bryan.

JBL:
These two are throwing everything at each other, but they just can't put either one away. What a match!

Bryan tries to roll away from Orton's attack and rolls to the apron. Orton walks to the ropes and drags Bryan through the ropes. He stares around coldly before dropping Bryan down on his head with a DDT. Orton is barely able to pick himself up on his leg, but instead of a cover he walks towards the turnbuckle. He starts to climb the turnbuckle but almost falls on his leg. He manages to stay steady as Bryan picks himself up with the ropes, barely able to stand. He turns around dazed as Orton flies from the top and connects with a crossbody. Both men roll over on the mat, not moving. The crowd goes into silence at the two unmoving men. Orton starts to inch his way toward Bryan to try and make a cover. He out streches his arm and....drapes it over Bryan. One....two....and....Bryan just won't stay down. Orton rolls off Bryan and crawls toward the turnbuckle. He sits back in disbelief as Bryan crawls to the other side of the ring and the opposite turnbuckle. Both mean manage to pick their selves up at the same time. They stare down and charge at each other, but Orton ducks Bryan. Bryan goes flying into the exposed turnbuckle hard. He turns around and....RKO! RKO by Orton. Cover. One....two....and......three! The match is over!

Justin Roberts:
Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout....RANDY ORTON!

"Voices" hits as Orton rolls off Bryan and falls back on the mat. Neither man is moving very much as the referee helps pick Orton up. The referee raises Orton's hand as Bryan rolls out of the ring to the floor. Orton limps on his leg, losing his balance and coming close to falling. He leans up against the ring ropes for support, clearly showing the damage from his battle. Meanwhile, Bryan picks himself up on the otuside, holding his shoulder in pain.

HBK:
What a battle between these two men here tonight, as they showed why CWF is world class talent and a great show!

JBL:
Hell yeah, Shawn. These two put on one fun match to watch, and I hope to see these two meet again sometime soon.

HBK:
Well John, I get the feeling that these two men have unfinished business and I am sure we'll see them do battle again sometime soon down the line.

Matthews:
I'm certain you're right, Shawn. What a match to main event the first Elite and I can't believe how great it really was. In the end, Randy Orton was able to pull out the victory through a tough match and I'm sure that win will be extremely important as this company gets started. Tonight was just a precursor of what's to come folks and-wait, hold on. I'm getting word of a disturbance backstage.

The camera switches backstage as it rushes towards the parking lot. We are shown many people gathered around a car....and the people part way to reveal John Cena laid out on a car hood. He is badly damaged and a steel pipe is lying on the ground next to him. Doctor's are trying to talk to him, as the crowd boos as they see the vision on the tiantron. Suddenly, screams pick up from the sudience as something is going on back in the arena. The screams turn to boos as the camera goes back to the ring so we can see what the crowd is amped up about-it's C.M. Punk.

Punk has jumped the guardrail and entered the ring. Orton is turned watching what is happening on the titantron as Punk sneaks up behind and...wham! Punk attacks Orton from behind, taking him down. He drops Orton to the floor with fists and kicks, further damaging the worn-out superstar. He picks Orton up and lifts him upon his shoulders. The crowd boos wildly as Punk drops Orton with a GTS.

Bryan rushes the ring with a steel chair to fend off Punk but Punk dodges a swing at his head. He turns and locks in the Anaconda Vise on Bryan. Punk squeezes hard, causing Bryan to writhe and scream out. Referees rush Punk, trying to pull him off, but he just won't let go. Punk keeps the hold locked in for the longest time before he is finally pulled away. Bryan lays on the ground knocked out as Orton lays un-moving. Punk drops to a knee smiling in the ring with his arms spread wide to the un-relentless booing crowd. Some people throw their drinks and popcorn at him but he embraces the boos. The announcers sit in silence as Punk keeps kneeling in the ring, as the screen fades to black to end the show.

GCB's REVIEW: ELITE

Hey man, here's a review for you on your first show.

First up, I don't know if the first video you posted was one of your own custom ones or not but the UK are unable to view it. I don't know if you can sort that or not but thought I'd mention it - it looks as if I'll struggle for negatives from here.

HBK on the microphone, different! JBL and Matthews are solid choices too. And Jericho is the man behind it all. Looking forward to seeing Y2J getting involved in things as the shows progress. First match, Cena vs. Roode. Had to check Roode out first as I only watch WWE but a solid match to make him look decent. However, Cena wins and shows that he is going to be a main star on your roster. Liked the way you wrote the match, good length, easy to read etc ... Punk interrupts Cena, sounds a bit similar to the feud in WWE a few months back. You'll need something a little different in this feud to hook me more.

No Limits Division. Sounds interesting. Sin Cara and Chavo with another solid match, glad to see Sin Cara getting the win but Chavo looking strong. What will the No Limits division be about? Will it be crusierweights, hardcore or a bit of both? Great to see 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes back, I like this gimmick. Hope you can build Cody into a big star.

Awesome, the Miz is here! Miz is my favourite wrestler, bar none! Solid heel promo, the new Hulk Hogan hey? Miz, IMO, should be a bona fida star here, hope you make him the champion soon. Christian talking trash about Miz, that could be a good feud, hoping Miz follows up on that. New five second pose, cool. Christian vs. Ziggler - next week. Should be good.

JTG vs. Barrett - squash! Barrett looking strong and JTG looking like nothing. Clearly, Barrett is going to be a big name here as well. And approval from JBL for the Manchester man too, great stuff. Nice promo from Morrison and a new tune, new start too I hope. Ryder and Hawkins back together, nice. Always liked them as a team. And Ryder wins it with the Zack Attack! WWWYKI! Not seen much of the Machine Guns team but that's a big loss first time out against the underdogs if you wanna make them seem strong?

The AJ Styles and Samoa Joe promo was done well, liked that. There seems to be a legitimate feud there and with AJ escaping from Joe, that sets up more soon. Great interaction between HBK and JBL, that's as entertaining as the actual promos and matches! Orton vs. Daniel Bryan now, should be good. Orton looking like he is going to be the heel here, will he stay that way? Great main event match, great win for Orton.

Hold the phone, problem backstage! Cena has been laid out, wow. And now Orton and Bryan too, CM Punk is on a roll - guessing that he dropped Cena too? Wow, great way to put Punk over, man, that is a hat-trick to be proud of there - Cena, Orton and Bryan?! Great move and I am now interested to see the next show. Great start, easy to read, nice on the eyes. Keep it up, man.

Reactions: TSG
avitus25: Elite Review

Liked the video package to open the show… great way to start… Interesting broadcast team too… interested to see how these three play off each other… Didn’t expect Jericho as the person behind it all… again I’ll be interested to see what kind of interaction he’ll have heading forward…

Love the custom theme for Roode… hoping this’ll indicate a push for him… Really like your match writing style, especially the way you kinda tie together the action and the announcers comments. Makes it really easy to read… Good match… kinda wish Roode had won but that’s just because I’m a bit biased… Good match though… Ahhh Cena’s talking… guessing this could be a way to start a feud with someone… Punk? This could be interesting… Really liking the interaction here, especially Punk’s arrogance, like what you’re doing with him…

REALLY looking forward to the Main Event… potential to be a really amazing match… bit of pressure on now…

Sin Cara v Chavo Guerrero… could be an interesting match… probably quite difficult to write though… guessing Sin Cara will go over here, even though a feud setting up wouldn’t surprise me either… Take back what I said earlier… you seem to be capturing the quick pace of it really well without it being convoluted… Really great match… Interested to see what’s in Sin Cara’s future…

Nice promo by Rhodes… not sure about him in the No Limits division though… he just doesn’t strike me as that type of competitor… will have to see where it goes though…

The Miz? This should be good… you’ve really captured his character well… hope he’s gonna get a good push here…

Christian? This could be good… Glad to see you’ve revived the moniker “Instant Classic”… always loved that… JBL seems a little convoluted in his role? Is he supposed to be an arrogant heel announcer, or an impartial announcer, because he’s kinda bouncing between both and it’s confusing me a little…. Maybe just something to think about… Christian v Ziggler? Ok… intrigued to see how this’ll work… Looking forward to their match next week… hope it develops into something more…

Barrett v JTG… guessing this’ll be pretty much a squash for Barrett… Yeah… good match… did what it needed to do… massive fan of Barrett so interested to see where you’ll take it…

I like that you’re giving people custom themes… big fan of that myself… but really not sure about this one for Morrison… not sure if the theme of the song makes much sense for his character? LOVE the Morrison promo!!! Fantastic work… really like the more kinda mysterious aspect you’ve given him… coming across like a bit of a tweener right now and I think that’s a great roll for Morrison to be in… intrigued to see how this’ll go now for him… love this bit though… LOVE…

Maybe I’m being a bit premature but can I sense some kind of announcers feud going on in the future? HBK v JBL? Could be good…

Hawkins and Ryder v The Machine Guns… this could be a really good match… not sure who I think will emerge victorious here… I reckon you might have big plans for Hawkins and Ryder… Good match so far… ooo interference… guns distracted and lost… Sounds good to me… keep the Guns strong because they’ve got a reason but put Hawkins and Ryder over too… like it… Not sure about Aries and Williams as a team… don’t necessarily seem to gel for me… See how they go anyway…

Glad to see some TNA guys getting spots… was worried it was gonna be WWE dominated but this is looking good now… Liking the idea of this feud between AJ and Joe but it seems as though most of the feuds so far are WWE v WWE or TNA v TNA… would’ve been nice to see a little mixing up maybe? Really intense here… this could be the best feud you get going…

Loving Bryan’s theme… never really got the whole Rise of the Valkyries thing I’ll be honest… Really looking forward to this match… can see Bryan going over some how… Loving the injury vs injury thing you built during this match… really clever way of going about it… shows off both men’s characters well too…

Loved the frantic ending with two different attacks… Love how hard your pushing Punk (who I’m guessing attacked Cena too)… Fatal Four Way for the title anyone?

Overall really really good first show… got quite a few storylines established (even though a lot were similar to what we could or have seen now… would’ve thought a few WWE vs TNA would’ve been started but there’s time yet…) and I love your presentational style… very interested to see where it goes… Great work!!

Hope to maybe get a review back if possible? :)

Well since you waited so long for this I now have time to deliver. I'll be giving main points like you do for me. You can write a match very well. You're able to keep me entertained and wanting to read more, which is something people fail to do at times. One thing I would warn you about is making the show totally about the matches and not putting time into the promo stuff. I find that it happens in several BT projects on here and so far you seem to have a good solid line draw to keep the balance.

Now onto the promo stuff. I found that they were well done all over. You used the characters in a correct fashion as they are in real life. Again a problem that people find when writing is that they don't stick to the character. Or if they change it, they don't tell the reader about the gimmick change. Not much to say on this as the promos were well done.

I found the show easy to read, with the matches being really well written. Keep it up and I'm sure this can only get better. The storylines are developing well with Punk being a big factor for this thread I guess. I expect him to be a huge player in this and I hope you use him well. Nice job!

Thanks for the reviews guys, I'll make sure to pay you guys back for them. For the main points you guys mentioned:

The No Limits is basically like TNA's X Division, crusierweight action with no weight limit, so anyone, from a 500-pound star to a 120-pound star can compete. It won't always be completely high flying, as there will be technical wrestling, a little hardcore at times, and some psychology mixed in there. Can't always be spots.

My writing style seems to be connecting so that is good to know. I'm glad you guys like it and that the matches are easy to read. Thanks for the compliment there.

Did Punk attack Cena? What will the first title match be? Well, you'll all have to wait to find out ;)

But once again thanks for all the reviews, I appreciate it.

CWF ELITE WEEK 2 PREVIEW

thesignguy.png

Week 1 of CWF Elite was a blockbuster debut, and more exciting action nis sure to follow in the second week of the program. How will John Cena react to being attacked last week mysteriously, and will the culprit be revealed? How will Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan respond to C.M. Punk, who brutally targeted them after last week's grueling main event? Punk made the impact that he promised everyone he would, but was it worth it? Plus, Dolph Ziggler and Christian Cage have differing views about who should be in the spotlight here in the Championship Wrestling Federation. This week, the meet in the ring one-on-one to determine who is the better man and who deserves the spotlight. Also, Chris Jericho addresses the world title situation in CWF. Don't miss all this and much more on the next edition of CWF Elite!

Hey man! So you requested, and now I shall deliver. I'm a sucker for a good starting video package, however the one that you posted wasn't available in Canada. I'm not sure how you've managed to do that as it is just a simple youtube video, but that's that. Shawn Michaels as an announcer? Wow, that's new and quite refreshing. Hopefully you'll be able to get his personality down, as I imagine him not being such a cookie cutter announcer like Josh Matthews. JBL is another total shocker, and it's quite interesting where you went with your out of ring personalities. He's not cookie cutter either which will set your match results and just simply your Book This! apart from so many others. Chris Jericho is the creator? Hm. Very interesting, you seem to really want to be unique and different. Using a wrestler to fit the bill isn't necessarily revolutionary but you don't usually see Y2J being that guy. With a lot of charisma, energy and just personality in general, you should have an awesome time playing him and I'm sure we'll all have an awesome time reading this too. I'm surprised you used a face Jericho though, to be honest. I'm not really sure why but I just saw the more villainous and sharp looking Jericho to be more fitting. But that isn't to say that the more fan friendly version won't work either, it is just at a separate end of the spectrum compared to what I was first predicting. The fans want to see what this company has to offer though, so I like how you still kept it short and efficient. I'm guessing you'll be looking to start off with a bang, or at least Y2J will. And wow, John Cena against Robert Roode will definitely produce it. Now it's time to prove your match writing skills, or to really just prove yourself.

The match was solid but I don't feel that it left me shocked or anything. I do have a few questions though. Why was Roode heel? I know it is a weird question but I just ask because he's been that way for the longest time. I understand that this is your brand and everything, but some explanation could have been good. Or at least if he would have done something to show that he's back to his old heelish ways, because for all the fans know, he's still face. And as far as the announcers go, it was definitely in the middle. You had JBL and Shawn draw back on previous experiences, but I still felt like it was generic. I'm not sure if there is even a way to fix this and I feel like it is one of those reasons why some people don't include them, but I just can't imagine Shawn or JBL saying that stuff. It is just a little thing that won't ever be a deciding factor, but stuff that could still make it that much better. And in a forum like this where there are still so many, you want to be as good as possible. ;) Now we're onto a John Cena promo, definitely something he'd do. I'm guessing he'll definitely be a big player, which is what he should be. And CM Punk? Oh, I like that. You played Punk to a tee, and I feel like this is going to go far. I could see Punk possibly showing up later, but even if he doesn't, I know that it isn't the last words that will be shared between them. And because it is something I've wanted to see for a long time, you better produce.

Now we're getting a Luchador battle, I'm not sure if you did this after they had their couple of matches but either way? It's definitely a good matchup and even better when you can act like Sin Cara isn't botching anything. It was definitely a fast paced battle, like anyone would want or expect. And I really liked how you had Sin Cara pumping out all these flashy highflying moves, with Chavo still sticking to the ground and acting like the teacher. Sin Cara is going to be an awfully complicated task when it comes to giving him a push or feuds, because of his limitation in the speaking area, but hopefully you can overcome that. But hopefully you do eventually break him from the trend of meaningless match after meaningless match, as it would be a real test of talent if you were to give him a full time angle with somebody and have it be good, mind you. I also like the idea of a No Limits division, cashing in one the success of TNA's X division yet still giving it your own spin. It really could have used an explanation by somebody, even if it was just one of the announcers who did it. Always look at it like the people who read this are like, awfully uneducated, needing everything to be explained heavily. Especially in the first show too, Chris Jericho could have easily and smoothly fit that in somewhere. But whatever, you can't cry over spilt milk. And now we get a Cody Rhodes promo, and he's back to being confident again? That's cool. I myself probably would've have kept him in the darker state, but it comes down to what you know you can play and if you can play the Dashing side of him much better? Than by all means, go ahead. It'll be even more interesting to see how he fits with the luchadors and the smaller and younger guys, not really having a style that fits the regular highflyer that will find its way to the No Limits division. But hey, can't knock it until I see it.

We get the same Miz that we know and love to hate, and I'm glad. His character is so perfect that it would almost be a crime if you decided to differ from it. I also feel like it provided a little backstory to just why he took up a spot on the roster, because he wanted to be that next iconic legend. And I feel like he will definitely have some competition, but that doesn't mean I'm counting him out either. Is Alex Riley with him still? Just little things like that, that you should probably have him address as Riley was at his hip for just short of a year now. So he'd be a little hard to simply ignore, and it would only take a moment for him to explain how he fired the kid or something along those lines. It's all up to you though, you're the writer! And now? Another promo. That's cool because it is visible evidence that you're really trying to build as many stars as you can. But I would simply suggest maybe trying to fit a match between them. It's been said before, but you very rarely will ever see back to back promos in a wrestling promotion. And while it does require a little more writing, it'll give you even more time to build whoever you want. Maybe even use the space to fit some diva's in? You may have already decided not to include them, which I respect, but there still is/has been some serious talent over in TNA when it comes to their knockouts. Simply meaning that you wouldn't have to only use the talentless women from WWE. Ziggler getting a solid midcard feud is great though, he could use it. Nobody has seemed to be able to take him all that far without Vickie on his arm, hopefully you can change this, and make him look a lot more credible when it comes to singles wrestling.

Barrett gets a squash match! It is a great decision, and it's still a normal occurrence on any kind of show from Monday Night Raw to Ring of Honor. You make him look tough, and with this win, I feel like it gives that signal that he is now alone. Which is a risky choice, expecting you to incorporate at least one of the Nexus or Corre into your federation, but it is sort of nice not to have them there. But I'm guessing the rest of both factions won't be doing much? It's not a big deal, but I at least think a guy like Mason Ryan could've at least had a spot as a bodyguard or follower for Punk. It's going to take you a little while to prove that Wade can do well alone, of course there is a reason why the WWE has now fed him two factions to lead, but he's got the talent and he wouldn't have won NXT if he didn't. Now we get Morrison, to a new theme? I'm not sure what to say just because I'm so used to a totally different theme, but it isn't horrible or anything, definitely not. Morrison never had the best mic skills and I actually feel like the promo was very good compared to some of the stuff he's done on the stick, but I felt like it was so generic. And when you put him as a babyface and have him say what he said, it is just a bit of almost, deja vu. Not that it's your fault, there are so very few options, but I'm just thinking that you could still do something better with him. It won't come to you immediately, but I'd get to thinking, unless you're not planning on using him much. But having a promo on the first episode saying that he wants to make an impact gives the hint that he won't exactly be ignored. I do feel like you're getting better with the announcers as you go though, sometimes it seems like it starts to fade, but you seem to really recognize it when it does, and pull it right back. And I have to give you props for that!

You're using Zack Ryder! Curt Hawkins is awesome too, but Zack deserves to be in the tag title race more than anything. They've got quite a bit of competition in the Guns though, is this going to be a squash match? There is such a large gap in skill and in talent. I mean, Sabin and Shelley have been doing it for so much longer than their opposition. The underdogs are keeping their own though, which is good but surprising too. They've made believers out of me at this point, the shock if they were to come out with the win. Oh! Well, it's not clean, but it is still a win. I thought Aries and Williams were coming to distract the team they helped, but I was obviously wrong. But why those two particular people? I felt like they were so thrown together, like it was simply because both of them were free and because you needed something to do with them. But I'll stop my hating, maybe there was more of a reason than I think. However if it was just a makeshift team, you really should have replaced Williams with Colt Cabana. At least they had teamed before, Williams only fighting and feuding with Aries in his brief ROH stint. I'm sure it isn't the end of them though, and I hope MCMG gets their revenge in the end.

AJ Styles and Samoa Joe? Hasn't this been done before? I feel like the whole deal with making your own company from scratch is so that you can intermingle superstars from different companies, and this is doing the opposite of that. They have great chemistry, that's why they have put on great matches and a great feud. But I refuse to believe that there is nobody else that you could pair with either of them, especially someone as versatile as AJ. And why use a heel AJ? In the last few months, he's been face, and fans were obsessed with him even when he was the heel. It is so much more sensible to have Joe be the heel in the feud, being the bigger and the more intimidating superstar in the first place. His style, his look, it all says heel. It's hard to just go back in time, and now that you've done it, you may as well make it as good as possible. But from now on, try and mix it up, give us something new! Also, especially with the previous match, you don't need to insert a commercial in the middle of it. It just messes with the format, honestly. And also, a serious pet peeve of mine is excessively using dashed lines. It just needs to be bolded, and we'll understand, I'm sure. :)

The main event was perfect! Each man showed that they really wanted to show how they were the best, going the whole nine yards. They used everything they could, not skipping over the weapons in the slightest. But Bryan is new, and a lot younger in the wrestling world. While a great wrestler, I feel like Orton deserves the win and he gets it! Great. You have to think this puts him high in Jericho's books, and right now, that is all anyone wants. But you didn't make Bryan look weak in the slightest, there has been a ton of men who haven't been able to get half that far. And an attack to end the show? Oh no! It's Cena, someone caught him off guard, nobody beats him like that. Guessing it was Punk? Or was it? Sure Cena has more enemies than just him. And then it comes to Orton, and then Bryan too. Wow, talk about gaining peoples attention. Everybody has their eyes on him, heck. But was that the smartest thing to do, right in the public? As he's gonna have three mean dudes on his tail, wanting to bite his head off as soon as he can. That is what I'm talking about when it comes to an exciting ending though, honestly, it was one hundred percent perfect. Hopefully you take in my words and use them to your advantage, and where you'll go if you do. GCB and Prophet, watch out, you've got some competition!

(Writer's Note: I enjoy writing this show, and I hope everyone enjoys reading it. But just like real companies get feedback from their fans, I would like the same, just to know how I am doing. So anybody reading this, if you have ANY feedback what-so-ever, feel free and encouraged to leave it. And if it violates spam rules but you still want me to know, send it via PM or rep. Thanks, and enjoy the show)

Elite opens with a video package. It shows video clips and sound bytes from the debut show last week. It shows John Cena picking up the first win in CWF, highlights of the acrobatic Sin Cara and Chavo Guerrero match. We see highlights from the hyped main event between Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan. Then, suddenly the screen goes black and white as we hear C.M. Punk talking about making an impact. Then, we switch to Orton after the main event getting attacked. We see the brutal GTS from C.M. Punk to Randy Orton, and Punk taking Bryan out with the anaconda vise. The final shot we see is John Cena laid out on the hood of a car with people checking on him as the screen fades...

[YOUTUBE]7SoSbLX3TBg[/YOUTUBE]

"Remember the Name" hits the speakers as pyro goes off on the stage and at the turnbuckles. The camera pans through Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. We see some creative signs such as "Straight Edge Sucks," "Zack Ryder Stole My Girlfriend," and "Randy Orton Punted My Grandma." The camera pans across the fans and to the announce table, where are hosts John Bradshaw Layfield, Josh Matthews, and Shawn Michaels sit.

Josh Matthews:
Ladies and Gentlemen worldwide, welcome to Championship Wrestling Federation Saturday Night Elite. I am Josh Matthews, here with my partners JBL and Shawn Michaels. And tonight, we have one "elite" show lined up.

Shawn Michaels:
That's right Josh, tonight Christian Cage accepts Dolph Ziggler's challenge from last week. Ziggler thinks he should have been the man scheduled to be on the show last week and addressing the crowd, not Christian.

JBL:
So tonight, we find out. Dolph will face Christian in the ring to find out who is the better man.

Michaels:

We all know Dolph likes to view himself as a perfectionist, and tonight we'll see just how perfect he can be.

Matthews:
We'll also see the self-proclaimed Straight Edge Savior, C.M. Punk, will make his in-ring debut on Elite. Plus Chris Jericho will address the title situation here in CWF.

JBL:
And I can't wait to hear what Jericho has to say. The CWF Heavyweight Championship is going to be the most prized possession in this industry, and tonight we are going to find out who will compete to be the innagural champion.

HBK:
Plus, tag team and No Limits division action make for one heck of a show lined up tonight.

The Elite theme song dies down as the crowd goes pretty much silent except for a few cheers here and there. The camera shows a wide shot of the arena before...

[YOUTUBE]t_odF55Xolg[/YOUTUBE]

"Break The Walls Down" hits the speakers as the owner of CWF hits the stage. The pyro goes off and as the smoke clears, he does his signature pose on the entrance ramp. Arms spread wide, he swings around towards the ring. He begins strutting to the ring with swagger.The camera pans the crowd to see various "Jericho is CWF," Jericho is Elite," and "Save Us Y2J" signs. A section of the crowd is giving him a standing ovation and bowing. Jericho does his signature walk up the ring steps and poses against the ring ropes facing the crowd. He enters the ring, microphone in hand, ready to address the capacity crowd in Columbus. A "Y2J" chant rings through the arena as Jericho smiles.

Chris Jericho:
Welcome to Saturday Night Elite....Is.....JERICHO!

The crowd is pumped up tonight and pops loud for Jericho.

Jericho:
Tonight, we are live in Columbus, Ohio! And tonight, Columbus, Ohio is going to witness history!

Jericho gets the cheap pop from the crowd.

Jericho:
Starting tonight, CWF will never, EVER, be the same again. Because tonight, you will all find out about the future of this company. Tonight, I talk about the CWF Heavyweight Championship. Now, there have been many rumors swirling around about the brand new championship, which will be unveiled at our first pay-per-view in six weeks, Guerilla Warfare, and presented to the innagural champion. But for now, it's about how we are going to determine who is going to compete for the championship. Now, I'm sure everyone in the back wants to have a shot, but not everyone is going to recieve one. At least not at first. How this is going to be done is simple. To start-

The crowd goes wild at the familiar music as they recognize who it is. John Cena hits the stage as his music kicks in, basking in the glory of being live in front of thousands. He stands in place for a moment before hitting a dead sprint to the ring. He slides under the rope and bounces off the ropes. He does his signature pose for the audience before asking for a mic. Cena looks around the arena as he begins to speak.

John Cena:
Chris, Chris, I'm sorry to interrupt, I really am. But, I have something I just had to get off my chest, and I need to do it now.
Last week, at the end of the show, I was minding my own business, walking to my car. Then suddenly, I was attacked. Out of nowhere, blindsided. Now, I can't prove exactly who did this, but I have a good idea. You see, I was talking earlier that night, and I was rudely interrupted as I was. I believe it was some ugly bum from Chicago talking about faith or some jazz. He was just a little punk, name's not important really. But, he said he was going to make an impact. And coincidently, later that night, I get attacked. Now, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together.

The crowd cheers as it is pretty clear that John Cena is talking about C.M. Punk, the Straight Edge Savior.

So, I'm pretty sure that C.M. Punk attacked me. Now, I get it, making an impact, good job. You did make an impact.

Cena starts to turn serious with his words. He changes his tone as he addresses Punk directly. He is pretty pissed off and wants to let Punk know.

But...with the wrong person. You see Punk, I am going to find you. And when I do, you're going to find out why you don't mess with John Cena. But, on topic. Chris, you're out here to talk about the CWF Championship. Now, I'm sure that you have great plans for this championship, but I just want to, while I'm out here, to proclaim that I will be the first CWF Heavyweight Champion. Because-
[YOUTUBE]PpGxkVczkUU[/YOUTUBE]

"AWESOME!" rings out through the arena as "I Came To Play" hits the speakers. The Miz enters the arena in his signature trench coat. He poses for the crowd with both arms in the air before making his way to the ring. He walks to the the ring to boos from the crowd. Various designed "Miz is Awful" signs litter the crowd on this evening. The Miz gets in a war of words with a front row fan before entering the ring. He gets a mic from ringside and begins to speak.

The Miz:
Really Cena? Really? You come out here and whine to everyone about how you got attacked. Then you have the nerve to talk about how you're gonna be the first champion? Really? See, this little fantasy you have about being champion, I just want to let you know you might as well forget about it. Because I am going to win that championship. In fact, Jericho might as well proclaim me champion right now. I mean, why not? I was the last WWE Champion, and I am the poster boy of the CWF. Not to mention, I'm the greatest superstar since Stone Cold Steve Austin. So, I just wanna make sure that Chris here has me in line for my rightful championship shot.

The crowd boos Miz for his comments, especially the greatest superstar line.

Jericho:
Well, Miz, as big of an ass clown you are, yes, you are in line for the title.

The crowd laughs at Jericho's comments, as an "ass clown" chant breaks out through the arena.

Before I was interrupted by you two - which brings me to another point: don't do it again. But as I was saying, I am only picking the best of the bunch in the CWF to compete for the title at first. So we're going to have an eight man tournament to decide who will compete at Guerrilla Warfare for the CWF Championship. Over the next two weeks we will have four matches between you two and six other competitors that will be revealed later. Then the next week we will have two matches between the four winners. The winner of those two matches will go on to compete for the title at Guerrila Warfare.

The crowd cheers for Jericho's announcement. Cena forms a smile on his face as Miz starts throwing a fit, outraged by the fact that Jericho is gonna actually make him work for the title. Jericho, seeing The Miz's anger, tries to calm him down.

Jericho:
Woah, woah, it'll be okay Ashton Kutcher.

The crowd cheers at Jericho's joke.

Jericho:
Remember, this isn't a reality TV show, this is the CWF. If you want the title. You're going to have to work for it. But, if you're as good as you say you are, you'll get the title, I'm sure of it.

The Miz gets in Jericho's face, with an angry expression still on his face.

Miz:
Oh, you're damn right I'll win the title. Because I'm The MIZ, and I'M-

Jericho:
Awesome, awesome, we know. We all know, you say it every week. But, before that tournament starts, we have tonight. You see, I need a match for you two. And last week, I had a problem with two other members of my roster. So, tonight, we're going to see John Cena team with Samoa Joe and Miz's former tag team partner John Morrison, battle The Miz, A.J. Styles, and C.M. Punk! So, boys, I suggest you go get ready, because you have a main event to wrestle in.

"Break The Walls Down" hits again as Y2J exits the ring to cheers. The fans are still buzzing about the blockbuster main event made for the evening as Jericho makes his way to his office in the back. Cena and Miz stare down each other in the ring before Cena looks to speak again. Jericho's music dies down.

Cena:
Well Miz, is all I have to say to that is: If you want some, COME.....GET SOME!

Cena's music starts to play but Miz cuts it off.

Miz:
Oh don't worry Cena, I will. Because I'm THE MIZ, and I'M.....AWESOME!

Miz's music hits as he slides under the bottom rope. The crowd boos the hell out of The Miz and walks up the ramp backwards, staring down John Cena each step of the way. The match is set for later tonight, as the camera pans to the announce table.

HBK:
Well, there we go folks, what a blockbuster main event tonight. Cena, Joe, and Morrison vs. Miz, Styles, and Punk. Many of these men have been in different companies and have never faced each other or teamed together until tonight!

Matthews:
But what has got to be on Cena's mind tonight. He was attacked last week, he has to deal with The Miz, he has a main event match tonight and has to think about the upcoming championship tournament.

JBL:
Well that's the price that you have to be being one of the faces of the company. But I have dealt with Cena before, and trust me, these things may affect him, but he'll come out fine. He's a hard man to put down.

Matthews:
And coming up next, we have are opening match, featuring two members of the No Limits Division in Kofi Kingston and Cody Rhodes!

[YOUTUBE]Fnd-z7uWIos[/YOUTUBE]

"Kingston" hits the PA in the arena as the African superstar hits the stage to a wild pop. He claps his hands to the "Boom Boom Boom" as his pyro hits. He jumps and claps his hands a final third time to set of another pyro before beginning a walk to the ring. he throws a few punches like he's warming up for a match as yellow and green lights flicker through the arena. He slaps hand with the fans as hits the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. He does the "Boom Boom Boom" clap again before dropping to the mat, ready to compete.

[YOUTUBE]J1cB-pVP2lg[/YOUTUBE]

Cody Rhodes hits the stage. He begins to walk towards the ring but notices his "reflection" in his mini-tron mirror.

JBL:
Cody Rhodes is a rising star in this business. I expect big things from him.

Michaels:
I agree John. Cody has star potential written all over him.

Matthews:
And this should be a great match. Kingston and Rhodes are great athletes and should put on an entertaining match for us tonight.

Michaels:
Not to mention this match could have huge implications on the No Limits Division and the title that is rumoured to be decided soon.

Match 1: Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes:
The two mean tie-up as the referee rings the bell. Rhodes gains advantage and whips Kofi into the ropes. Kofi rebounds back and ducks under Rhodes. He hits the ropes on the other side of the ring and flies back with a forearm smash. Kofi stands to his feet as Rhodes rolls back up. Rhodes charges at Kingston and is met with a dropkick hard to the chest. Kofi leaps to his feet, his blood pumping with adrenaline. He runs towards the ropes and springboards off them as Rhodes starts to stand again. Kofi comes flying back at Cody with a clothesline that connects brutally. Kofi jumps to his feet and runs around the ring shaking. He bounces off the ropes and comes back towards a pron Cody Rhodes. He lets out a shout of "Boom, Boom, Boom" before connecting with the Boom Drop! He rolls into a cover. One....two..kick out by Rhodes. Rhodes rolls towards and under the bottom rope, stunned at the flurry of offense.

Rhodes walks towards the time keeper and asks for a mirror, worried about the state of his face after the Boom Drop. He's shouting, "Is my face okay? Is it okay?" The fans boo at Cody as Kofi waits for him to return to the ring. Cody takes his time as the referee begins to count him out. Kofi is waiting in the ring but eventually gets tired of waiting. Kofi signals his intentions and hits the ropes. He bounces to the other side of the ring and springboards to the top. He flies at Cody with a cross body and....Rhodes ducks! Kofi crashes and burns to the mat, leaving Rhodes in a position to take over the match. He rolls Kofi into the ring and goes for a pinfall. One....two..kick out by Kingston! Rhodes stands to his feet, before dragging Kofi with him. He delivers a stiff right forearm to Kofi's face, knocking him backwards. Rhodes stalks behind Kofi, before grabbing him in a belly-to-back position. He picks him up and drops him with a suplex. Cover by Rhodes. One....two...kick out.

Matthews:
And it looks like Cody Rhodes is taking full control in this match guys.

JBL:
Now let's see how he can work on Kingston. He's learned from some of the best, including Hardcore Holly and Randy Orton, let's see if he can put his knowledge to good use.

Rhodes stands and drops a knee on Kofi hard. He has Kofi lying in a prone position in front of the turnbuckle, as he formulates his plot. He stomps at Kofi to keep him down before stepping over his body and climbing the turnbuckle. He makes his way to the top rope before looking back down one final time. He prepares himself and....moonsault! And Kofi gets his knees up! Cody hits the mat rolling in pain. Kofi picks himself up with the ropes as Cody writhes on the ground. He drags Cody to his feet, dazed, and....S.O.S. connects! Kofi hits the S.O.S. into a cover.One....two....and kick out at the last second by Rhodes. Kofi drags Cody back to his feet once again. He sends him flying into the ropes with an irish whip. Cody bounces back and, almost on instinct, ducks under Kofi. He bounces back with a bicycle kick taking Kofi down. He goes for the pin. One....two..and Kofi gets the shoulder up!

Kofi picks himself up from the mat while Cody watches on. He turns around into a kick straight to the gut. Cody taunts as Kofi is in a bad spot. Cody hits a floatover DDT out of nowhere to put Kingston down. Cody taunts Kofi as he is down on the mat. Cody drags Kofi up and connects with another kick to the gut. He turns to the ropes and springboards and....Beautiful Disaster connects! Rhodes rolls into the cover. One....two....and....NO! Kofi kicks out! Cody slams the mat as frustration begins to set in. He stands to his feet and stomps away once again at Kingston. He drives Kofi into the mat with his boot. He goes back for another cover, this time hooking both legs. One....two....and another kick out! Cody is trying to put Kofi down but it just won't happen. Cody is gettin impatient, and looks to the to ropes again.
Cody climbs up top, wanting to put Kingston away and end this match. He waits, crouching, as Kofi begins to pick himself up. He is dazed as he turns around and-wham! Crossbody takes Kofi down! Rhodes is damaged, but he crawls towards Kingston to try to get a cover. He inches and...cover! One....two....and Kingston kicks out again!

Rhodes cannot believe it. He is throwing everything at Kingston and he won't stay down. Cody slams the mat over and over again in frustration. He drags Kofi to his feet and starts yelling at him. He pulls back and slaps Kingston hard in the face. Kofi staggers back, looking pissed. Cody goes to whip Kofi into the ropes, but Kofi reverses it. Cody goes flying into the ropes and comes back and....Trouble in Paradise! And Kofi hits...air! Kofi misses. Rhodes runs up behind and Cross Roads connects! Cody goes for the cover. One....two....three!

Justin Roberts:
Your winner, Cody Rhodes!

"Smoke and Mirrors" hits the speakers as Cody Rhodes celebrates his victory. He climbs the turnbuckle and poses as the crowd boos. Cody asks for a microphone as he steps down to the ring, wanting to speak.

Cody Rhodes:
Tonight, I have defeated this, ugly, nasty African piece of trash, Kofi Kingston. And of course I did, I mean, why wouldn't I? A dashing, charming young man like myself should have no problem defeating a big lipped, nappy headed Tutsi loser like Kofi Kingston.

Cody Rhodes gets some of the boudest heat ever heard in pro wrestling for the clearly racist remarks about Kofi Kingston

And now, that I'm done with that, I want to address Sin Cara. Did you all know, that in Spanish, Sin Cara means "faceless"? So why is the "faceless one" here in CWF? He is clearly ashamed of himself, his idenity. Maybe he is ugly, just like all of you. Maybe he doesn't want to be seen, for fear that he will be mocked for who he really is. Now I, have no need to hide behind a mask. I am, of course, Dashing. But, Sin Cara is trying to take the signature of this company, the No Limit's division, by storm. He must think that he is worthy of being the champion of this new division, which I was informed will be decided at Guerrila Warfare earlier tonight.

Tonight, I have proved why Cara is not going to be the champion in this division, because I am. I am the most impressive superstar in this industry. I have the blood line of a legacy forged in this business, I have the talent and skill of a thousand men, and I am the most dashing man you will ever meet. Cara is nothing but a faceless coward, who does not deserve to be the face of anything, when he is obviously to afraid to show his own face. But, if Cara wants to try and beat me, he can be my guest. The No Limits Championship will be determined at Guerrila Warfare, and I would like to issue a challenge: you versus me, for the belt.

Cody has laid down the challenge, but it is up to Sin Cara to accept. He has been degraded by Rhodes and Rhodes waits in the ring with a smug look on his face. Suddenly...

[YOUTUBE]BnlAeyWB9bM[/YOUTUBE]

Sin Cara's music hits the speakers as the lights darken and flash. The Faceless One steps on stage and stares down Rhodes. Cody stares back as Cara simply nods towards Rhodes.

Michaels:
And I think that is Cara's way of saying yes.

JBL:
Well, one helluva performance by Rhodes here tonight, and strong words after the match, but will he put up or shut up at our first pay-per-view, Guerrila Warfare?

Matthews:
Well, a great opening match here on Elite tonight. And coming up next, tag team action!

Michaels:
And later tonight, a huge six man tag team main event!

We return from commercial as the camera pans through the arena. Some isolated cheers go up before...

[YOUTUBE]1Ai1eXROlAQ[/YOUTUBE]

"Radio" blares through the Nationwide Arena as Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins hit the arena. The crowd boos as they head to opposite sides of the entrance ramp. Zack Ryder does the "L.I." for Long Island and Hawkins poses with his arms spread wide before the begin to head to the ring. The slide into the ring side by side before grabbing a pair of microphones to address the crowd. Hawkins decides to speak first.

Curt Hawkins:
Yeah, baby, time to start a party in Columbus, Ohio baby!

The crowd pops for the hometown reference.

Hawkins:
And no one starts a party better than Curt Hawkins. Yeah! But just exactly why are we gonna party here tonight? Because the tag team of Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder, are undefeated baby. One and zero man! Hey Zack, I think we have more wins than the Blue Jackets.

Zack Ryder:
BURN!

The crowd boos at the duo for putting down the home team. Ryder begins to speak.

Ryder:
Yeah, the only real team is here. See, we are about to hit this place up, L.I. style bro. And down on the shore, we don't play around, we get stuff done and get to the partying. And we're about to take care of these two Johnny Wannabes in the ring here-

The camera pans to two local competitors in the ring.

Ryder:
Then we're gonna go club it up. Cuz the internet sensation, the Long Island Iced Z, and his boy Curt are about to dominate, and fist pump your face. Woo, Woo, Woo: You Know It, bro!

Match 2: Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins vs Johnny Russo and Jake Taylor:
The local Columbus kid Johnny Russo starts the match with Zack Ryder. They tie up but Ryder takes advantage quickly. He whips Russo into the ropes and knocks him down on the rebound. He saunters across the ring, taunting Russo's partner Taylor. He walks up and shove Taylor of the apron. He turns back to take care of business. He hits a kick to the gut of Russo and twists his arm. Ryder connects with an armbreaker across his shoulder, sending Russo into the ropes with pain. He stalks Russo up and hits a dropkick to the injured shoulder which sends Russo flying back into the turnbuckle. He lands in a sitting position as Ryder taunts him. He flashes an "L.I." with his hands before hitting a running boot to Russo sitting in the corner. He backs away and tags his partner Hawkins in, who climbs the turnbuckle. Ryder drags Russo up and sets him in position and....Zack Attack connects! Russo is laid out as hawkins flies from the top with the Heat-Seeking Elbow. Ryder guards the ring as Hawkins makes the cover, as it ends easily.
Justin Roberts:
The winners of this contest, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins!

Hawkins and Ryder celebrate their relatively easy victory as the referee and Russo's partner check on him. They exit the ring with a cocky swagger, proud of their win. You can here Ryder scream "Woo Woo Woo" as they head to the back of the arena.

JBL:
An impressive victory by my boys Ryder and Hawkins here, they showed why they are for real.

Michaels:
Yeah, they stepped up their game here tonight again and pulled out another victory.

Matthews:
These two young men are making their mark early in the new Championship Wrestling Federation, but will they be able to keep it up?

The camera pans backstage where Scott Stanford is standing by with "The Viper" Randy Orton. Orton is looking even more bitter, cold, and evil than is usual for him,and the way he stares into the camera seems to burn a hole into it. Stanford looks slightly nervous standing so close to Orton, but is ready to ask the tough questions.

Scott Stanford:
Randy, last week you were brutally attacked by C.M. Punk after a grueling match with Daniel Bryan. What is your reaction?

Randy Orton:
C.M. Punk, you are nothing but a coward. Attacking me from behind. I'm glad you made your impact Punk. Because it will be the last one you ever make.

Orton's words start to heat up, as he begins to show some fire power in his address to Punk.

It's not a gimmick, Punk. I don't play around to scare people. I do hear voices in my head. They do council me. And sometimes...they are un-controllable!

Orton is basically screaming now, becoming more intense with every word.

And I am not always responsible for my actions. It should be very clear to you that I would punt my own father, and RKO my own mother, Punk, I have no soul. You will find that out very soon. You will pay for what you did to me.

Orton slowly returns to his cold, calculating words. He once again shows no emotion, just ice in his eyes and words.

You shouldn't have tested me, C.M. Punk.

You....shouldn't....have....tested....me.

Orton turns away from the mic and walks away with a cold look on his face showing no emotion. The crowd gives Orton a mixed reaction, mostly cheers. Stanford is left alone, with a look on his face that says it all. He looks somewhat scared as he looks around to make sure Orton is gone.

Stanford:
Uh, thank you for your time, Randy.

We return from commercial with a shot of Matt Striker earlier in the day, standing by with Dolph Ziggler and Christian Cage. Striker is prepared to interview both men about their match with each other later that night.

Striker:
Gentlemen, I'd like to thank you both for giving me interview time. You two have a match later this evening live on Elite, that stems from an issue about promo time on the show. Dolph, let me start with you. Why do you think you are better than Christian and deserve to be in the spotlight?

Ziggler:
First things first, Matt, get your facts straight. I don't think I'm better than Christian: I AM better than Christian. Christian is old, washed up, and has never accomplished anything noteworthy in his career. His claim to fame is being a champion in a glorified indy company. I am young, a world-class athlete, exciting: I am perfection.

The crowd boos at Ziggler's words. They disagree strongly with Ziggler's words and Christian does also.

Christian:
Kid, the only thing your perfect at is saying your name. "Hi, my name is Dolph Ziggler, Hi, my name is Dolph Ziggler." Too bad nobody freakin' cares what your name is, son! The facts are, I'm a veteran of this business, and you've done nothing to prove yourself to me or the fans. Another fact, is that I deserve the spotlight way more than you. And I think I'm going to prove that tonight.

Ziggler:
Is that so, Christina Cage? You need me to prove myself? I'll take care of that tonight.

Christian:
I hate to burst your bubble Ziggles, but the only thing you'll be taking care of tonight is handing me a victory. Because that's how I roll.

The fans cheer for Christian as he tells Dolph off straight forward. Ziggler gets up in Christian's face, determined to get the last word.

Ziggler:
Oh, I think we're all gonna find out how you roll tonight, bitch.

Ziggler slaps Christian in the face hard before dodging off the scene quickly. Christian holds his jaw as he stares off into the distance. He doesn't make a move at Ziggler, but is visibly pissed off. It's clear he is ready to get a piece of Ziggler tonight.

The camera switches back tot he arena where cheers pop up from the crowd before music hits:

[YOUTUBE]MT5LCukMT8o[/YOUTUBE]

Christian's music hits the speakers as The Instant Classic enters the arena. He steps onstage and does a search through the crowd for his peeps. He checks both sides before beating his chest a couple times and heading down the aisle as the fans pop loudly. Cage steps into the ring and hits the turnbuckle, searching for his peeps once again. He steps down and circle's the ring, waiting for his opponet to enter.

[YOUTUBE]DqyfOZQFBZ4[/YOUTUBE]

A chorus of boos floods the arena as Dolph Ziggler walks out. He flips his hair forward before beginning a cocky march to the ring. Christian Cage stares a hole into Ziggler as he makes his way down, ready to get his hands on Ziggler. He hops in the ring ready to compete, as the referee rings the bell to begin the match.

Match 3: Dolph Ziggler vs. Christian Cage:
The two men circle each other as the match gets under way. Neither man makes a move at first, but Christian is ready to go. He makes a move but Dolph slides under the bottom rope to escape. Dolph smirks at the fans as the referee starts his count, and Dolph is taking his good time getting back in the ring. Christian is not amused though, and is not wasting time. Ziggler is taking abreak on the outside as Christian runs up from behind and attacks him. He drags Dolph to the ring, and tosses him in. Christian wastes no time, and follows behind quickly. He throws fists at Ziggler, backing him into a corner. He drops him to the mat before stomping away at Dolph. Ziggler rolls out of the harm's way to the mat, escaping Cage once again. This time Christian is somewhat more content after getting his hands on Dolph. He leans against the ring ropes as Ziggler regains his composure, happy so far.

Christian isn't completely content though. And yells at Ziggler to get back in the ring. Ziggler slides back in and Christian goes straight back on the attack. He drags Ziggler to his feet, ready to attack again. Christian delivers hard, knife edge chops to the chest of Dolph, one after another. Dolph staggers back, stunned, as his chest turns blood red. Christian whips Ziggler into a turnbuckle, and charges at him. He connects with a running elbow to the jaw, sending Dolph falling forward. Christian catches him in his arms, locking in a cradle lock. He stes Dolph up in position for a DDT and drops him hard on his face. Cover by Christian. One....two...and Dolph gets a shoulder up!

Matthews:
And Dolph kicks out! Christian comes out strong, but Ziggler isn't going down this early.

JBL:
Ziggler will put up one hell of a fight Matthews, and I think he can pull it off.

Michaels:
But Christian isn't going to back down either. He is a tough guy and will be hard to - and wow, what a shot by Ziggler!

Christian stumbles backwards from the hard fist delivered by Dolph. Ziggler attacks Christian with more fists, before delivering a kick to the gut. He yells at the crowd (or anyone who will listen) that he is perfection. He taunts Cage some more before lifting him up into the air, and driving him down with a vertical suplex. He stands with a smirk on his face, now fully in control. Hit bounces off the ropes and rebounds with a fist drop to Christian. He stands again, taunting the crowd and Cage even more. He drops another fist on Christian before going for a cover. One....two...and Cage kicks out. Ziggler, still in firm control, stands and drags Christian with him. He whips him into the ropes and takes him down with a Polish Hammer. He spreads his arm and taunts the crowd, basking in their boos. He stomps away at Christian, wearing him down more. Continuing in the strategy with the fist drops and Polish Hammer, he targets the head some more by locking in a headlock.

He locks on tight, wearing Cage down. Christian is fading, and Ziggler is wrenching away on his head. The ref checks on Cage, but recieves no response. He raises the hand once, and lets it drop limp. He repeats the motion again, and it looks like Cage could be done. He lifts the arm a third time, and drops it. And.....Cage shows life. Christian attempts to power out of the headlock. He throws elbows to the gut of Ziggler, forcing him to break the hold. The crowd chants "Lets Go Christian," as Cage gets to his feet, dazed but back to fight. He blocks a fist from Ziggler, striking back with shots of his own. He dazes Ziggler, and buys time to hit the ropes. He charges back but is met with a dropkick from Dolph. He falls back to the mat hard, his head bouncing of the mat. Ziggler stands, proud again, and confident. He drags Christian up, dazed and confused like Led Zeppelin, and kicks him hard in the abdominals. He hits the ropes and comes back with a.....Fame-asser! Christian is down, and possibly for the count. One....two....and....no! Christian kicks out!

Matthews:
Oh my! How did Christian kick out from that one!

HBK:
I don't know, Josh, but Christian could have some severe head trauma, even a concussion, from all this work to the head he is taking from Dolph.

JBL:
Ahh holy hell, is this isn't putting Christian away, I don't know what will!

Ziggler slams the mat in frustration, showing his anger. He drags Christian to the middle of the ring, and stomps away at him. He screams at Christian once more before hitting the ropes and dropping a jumping elbow on him. He runs back off the ropes and drops another jumping elbow. He poses on top of Christian, showing off his control in the match. He stands once more and slowly drags Christian up with him. He delivers a stiff kick to the spine of Cage, leaving him more stunned than before. He backs up, stalking Christian. He charges from behind, and jumps for the Zig-Zag, and Christian throws him back into the ropes! Somehow, out of instinct only, Christian shook the cobwebs and knew to launch Dolph backwards. But Ziggler hits the ropes and rebounds back. He falls back into Christian and...locks in the Sleeper Hold! But Christian grabs his arms! Christian blocks the hold and pulls Dolph into position and...Unprettier connects! Christian sits for a moment, still dazed from the head attacks by Dolph, but brings himself to make the cover. One....two....three! But no, Dolph has his foot on the ropes!

The referee sees Dolph and breaks the cover. Christian becomes upset and begins yelling at the referee. The ref tries to explain his position, but Christian won't by the innocent act. He gets in the ref's face, but the ref won't back down. He tell Christian who is boss, and that he can't shove him around. Christian is upset, but relents. But he misses Ziggler regaining himself behind him. Cage turns and throws a fist at Dolph. But Ziggler dodges and rolls Cage up with a small package! He grabs the tights. One....two....feet on the ropes....and three! Ziggler steals one!

Justin Roberts:
The winner of this contest, Dolph Ziggler!

Ziggler rolls out of the ring quickly, still holding himself after the damage sustained in the match. Christian is left in the ring, fuming, knowing he just got this match stolen from him. He gets back in the referee's face, complaining about a much bigger issue this time. He pleads his case to the ref, but is told that nothing can be done. The referee leaves the ring, leaving a dejected Christian pissed off in the ring. The camera switches back to the announce table, where are commentator's are sitting.

Matthews:

Well, I think it is quite obvious that, frankly put, Christian Cage just got screwed here.

JBL:
Aww don't start that whining with me. Ziggler is a young, talented man, and he told us all he was going to get a win tonight. And he did, end of story.

Michaels:
Maybe so, John, it's not a clean win. Ziggler shouldn't win like this, not this way.

JBL:
But he did, and bottom line, he won.

Matthews:
Well regardless, we still have a show to get through. Later tonight, we will see our huge main event, with John Cena teaming with the Shaman-like John Morrison and Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe, to battle Straight Edge Superstar C.M. Punk, "The Phenomenal," A.J. Styles, and the self-proclaimed Awesome One, The Miz.

[YOUTUBE]TYrz-M2Zc8E[/YOUTUBE]

Smoke fills the stage as the siren blares to signal the opening of "The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived." Austin Aries struts on stage in a fur coat and sunglasses with Petey Williams beside him. He stops for a moments and poses, before beginning a cocky swagger to the ring. Williams followss behind, taunting the crowd. They make their way into the ring and ask for a microphone. Williams takes the mic and looks to speak first. The crowd is booing the pair for costing the Guns in their tag match last week, and are looking for an explanation.

Petey Williams:
Now, before we get started here tonight, all you disrespectful, dirty, pathetic fans here in Columbus need to shut your mouths and show some respect while one of the only two real men here tonight, A Double Austin Aries, takes his coat off.

The fans disagree with Williams' words, and boo even louder as a spotlight shines down on Austin Aries takes his coat off, showing his toned, muscular body. Aries takes the microphone. The crowd keeps on booing, but A Double ignores it.

Austin Aries:

Why thank you all, I have been working out.

Aries laughs at his own comment with a smirk on his face as the crowd keeps on booing.

Aries:
Now, before I get started, I know the question on all of your minds. Why, oh why, did we cost The Murder City Guns their match last week? Why would we do such a diabolical, dispicable thing? Well, I have an answer. We did it because, in a new company, you have to make an impact. I mean, of course, I am the greatest man who ever lived, so I shouldn't need to make an impact. But for some reason, the top dogs think otherwise. So my Maple Leaf Muscle and I decided, what better way to make an impact, then to get in the business of the best tag team going today.

The crowd is unleashing on Aries now, pissed that the fan favorites were screwed just because Aries and Williams wanted to make an impact.

Aries:
Now, we all know that I and Petey are A-List stars. We are elite calibre men, and all thoughout history, those men have had great women. All bands have their wonderful groupies. All actors have their beautiful starlets. All men of power have gorgeous, genius wives. So now, it is time for these two all star atheletes to have a cunning, beautiful manager. Someone who can take care of our needs both in and...out of the ring. So without further ado, we are proud to introduce our new manager!

[YOUTUBE]TmYzaUuS-8s[/YOUTUBE]

The crowd goes wild and the roof nearly blows off the arena as the familiar music blares. The fans are in awe as they know who is coming. Lita bursts onto stage, looking in as good of shape (and as hot) as ever. She throws up the rock horns and wildly head bangs as her classic music plays. You can see her thong coming out of her pants as she walk to the ring with her new boys.

JBL:
I...I can't believe this guys. Lita's back! I'm nearly speechless.

Michaels:
We haven't seen Lita in ages! Why is she back now, though? How'd she get talked into this?

Matthews:
I don't know Shawn, but this could get interesting. Lita has the mic, let's hear what she has to say!

Lita stands in the ring with a microphone in her hand, ready to speak. A "Lita" chant begins echoing throughout Nationwide Arena, as the fans are clearly excited to see her back.

Lita:
To get started, I guess I might as well tell everyone why I am back, right?
The crowd cheers for Lita, still elated over the return.

Lita:
It's simple really. I have been itching to come back to the ring for a long time, but, I had no reason to..until I met A Double here. I have been with many men before...Edge, Matt Hardy, Kane...but let me say this - Austin and Petey are more man each, than they ever were combined.

The cheers of excitement turn to boos as Lita starts bragging about being with Aries and Williams.

Lita:
You people are looking at the greatest tag team in professional wrestling today. Trust me when I say these words, the tag teams of the CWF will never know what hit them. But I can tell you. And it will be the Maple Leaf Muscle, and The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived. And with their talent, combined with my...managerial services...Austin and Petey will take this company by storm.

Lita smirks before giving a kiss to the cheek of both Aries and Williams. Austin Aries takes the microphone back again, to give a closing statement to the fans.

Aries:
And you...can count...on THAT!

Aries drops the microphone as he leaves as a party with Lita and Williams. His music hits as he taunts the crowd. They walk to the back, with both men having an arm around Lita. The screen fades to commercial as they head backstage to boos.

[YOUTUBE]_2G7Vp7eGSQ[/YOUTUBE]

"COME TAKE THIS SACRIFICE!" Bullet for my Valentine hits the speakers as Trent Baretta hits the stage looking pumped up. He runs to each side of the stage, throwing a fist to the sky, before hitting the ring. He slides under the rope and climbs the turnbuckle, posing to the audience before dropping to the mat. He looks energized and ready to compete.
[YOUTUBE]rOEiE6cfMJk[/YOUTUBE]

The music signaling the arrival of resident rich star Robert Roode hits, as the crowd boos and jeers as Roode walks on stage in his custon made robe. He makes his way to the ring slowly, ignoring the crowd as they shout at him. he steps in ring and removes his robe as the referee rings the bell.

Match 4: Robert Roode vs. Trent Baretta:
Roode goes to lock up with Baretta, but Trent dodges under Roode. He locks in a rear waist lock before shoving Roode forward and nailing a dropkick to the back. Roode falls into the ropes and lands hard. He regains himself and turns around, only to walk into an arm drag from Baretta. Trent hits the ropes and knocks Roode down quicker than he can get up, using his full body as a weapon. Baretta backs into a corner, preparing to launch himself at Roode once again. Roode picks himself up, and turns into a charging Baretta. And Roode dodges! He turns quickly and clubs Trent in the back of the head, taking him down hard. Roode starts to stomp away, but Baretta rolls out of the ring. Roode looks to bend over the ropes and grab Trent, but is met with a stiff uppercut. Roode staggers back, falling into the ropes. Baretta returns to the apron, and springboards in the ring. he connects with a single-legged kick to Roode's chest. Cover by Trent. One....two. and Roode kicks out easy at two.

Baretta picks himself up to a kneeling position. He pulls Roode to the same position, before stunning him with an uppercut to the jaw. He gets to his feet and takes off for the ropes, returning with a running knee to the jaw, putting Roode down. Could it be enough to win? Cover for the one....two...and Roode gets a shoulder up. Baretta drags Roode to his feet. He stuns him and goes back off the ropes. Spinning wheel kick on the rebound and Roode ducks! The kick misses, the men are back to back and Roode connects with a neckbreaker! The "roode" one now has control and goes to work on Baretta. He unleashes different wear down offense techniques on Baretta for a bit before going for the cover. One....two. and an easy kick out for Trent Baretta. Roode goes back to town on Trent, and twists his arm behind his back in a submission maneuver. The referee asks Baretta if he wants to quit, but he won't give up. He struggles his way towards the ropes, but manages to roll out of the hold.

Matthews:
A nice escape by Trent there, and these two are going back and forth very evenly tonight.

Michaels:
Roode could use a win to get on track here tonight after a tough defeat to John Cena last week, but Baretta will not give up easy.

The two men are at a stand off. They circle each other before locking up in the middle of the ring. Baretta isn't dodging Roode this time, as Roode handles Baretta strongly, showing his strength. He lifts Baretta up from a rear waist position and drops him face first. Roode starts focusing on the neck or Baretta , delivering stomps to it. He continues to attack the neck area, which could leave it set up for the Pay-Off suplex, Roode Awakening neckbreaker, or Northern Lariat to the back of the neck. He drops knees across the neck of Trent, not one, not two, but three times. He continues the barrage by holding his knee in the neck of Baretta, before slamming his head to the mat. He rolls him over and goes for the cover, hooking the leg. One....two...and Baretta kicks out. Roode, is looking slightly frustrated, and starts to looke to put Baretta away for sure.

He drags Trent up and gets him in position for another neckbreaker, this time the Roode Awakening. He looks to drop him, but Trent twists out of it and kicks Roode in the gut. He whips Roode into the ropes and gets him with a drop toe hold on the way back. Baretta hits the ropes himself and looks to drop both legs across Roode's back and...misses! Roode rolls out of the way and comes back with a knee to the side of Baretta. He taunts for a moment before dragging Baretta up. He looks to whip him in the corner, but Baretta reverses the momentum and connects with an enzuiguri! Cover by Trent. One....two....and Roode kicks out of it. He drags Roode up and whips him into a corner. He backs up and charges at Roode. he launches himself but Roode dodges! But Trent lands on his feet and flies back with a crossbody! Roode dodges again, but Baretta lands feet flat somehow! He charges at Roode and...Double R Spinebuster! Roode drags Baretta to the center of the ring and hooks both legs. One....two....three! Roode puts it away.

Justin Roberts:
The winner of this contest, Robert Roode

Matthews:
And an exciting match between these two young stars, but Roode pulls it out in the end.

JBL:
Yeah boy, Robert Roode is one of the brightest up-and-coming stars in this company, and he is one tough SOB. Not to mention, we share a common love: money.

Michaels:
Well, regardless of your common loves, you are right: he is tough and could have a very bright future.

Matthews:
And speaking of bright futures, this show has one too, as later tonight, we have a blockbuster tag team main event. John Cena, Samoa Joe, and John Morrison vs. The Miz, A.J. Styles, and C.M. Punk!

Back from Elite, Josh Matthews send us backstage to Matt Striker, who is standing by with Wade Barrett.

Striker:
Well Wade, as announced earlier tonight, we will have an eight man tournament with the cream of the crop, so to say, here on Elite. One would have to think that you would be included. What are your thoughts on this?

Barrett:
Well Striker, of course I should be included in this tournament. If you were in charge of the NBA, you would have Lebron James in the All-Star game, wouldn't you. But you might as well just give me the title right now, as I am a pure-bred champion. It's not hard to see, a bare-knuckle fighter from the streets of Manchester, I was born into this. As Chris Jericho should know, he did mentor me on NXT Season 1. But what these people don't know, is that I have recently been training with Blue Bloods William Regal and Dave Taylor, and I have become even more dangerous in the ring. And I will prove to everyone that I don't need The Nexus to be succesful. The winds of change are once again blowing, this time in the CWF, this time they're only blowing for one man, and that is Wade Barrett. And let me tell you, a hurricane is about ready to be unleashed.

Barrett walks away from Striker with a smirk on his face, leaving Striker alone. We see the camera switch to a different area backstage. We see Curt Hawkins, fully dressed a t-shirt and jeans, cleaned up from the match earlier. He has an impatient look on his face, and is standing by a door with his bags.

Hawkins:
Yo, Zack! ZACK! Hurry up, man. We gotta hit the clubs before we leave town.

The camera switches to Ryder, dressed in jeans and a collar shirt, wearing his trademark sunglasses and headband. He rushes up to Hawkins, looking eager.

Ryder:
Bro, bro. You gotta get a load of this. So I was thinking, since Aries and Williams got them a new little valet, we can't let them top us, right? I mean, are you serious, bro?

Hawkins:
Uh...yeah?

Hawkins seems confused, not sure where Ryder is going.

Ryder:
So anyway, I went outside, and I did some searching, and I found us TWO...uh...managers, if ya get what I'm saying.

Hawkins clearly doesn't, as he gives Ryder a strange look.

Hawkins:
Woah, dude, what are you talking about?

Ryder turns around and yells "okay ladies, you can come out." Ryder reveals two very fine looking young women, both around Hawkins and Ryder's age, wearing revealing skirts, fishnet stockings, high heels, low-cut tops, and tons of make-up.

Ryder:
Huh, huh? Woo Woo Woo, Yo-

Ryder is cut off by an unknown voice.

???:
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo...yo....yo!

Suddenly, JTG walks into screen view. He immediately starts eyeing the two young women.

JTG:
Helllloooo! What's up, baby? Yo, my homeboys, where'd you find these fine honey's at? Girl, I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of you! Yeahh!

Ryder looks irritated, Hawkins annoyed, and they decide to get in JTG's grill, so to say.

Ryder:
Hey bro, these girls are ours. So unless you wanna get Zacked and have me and my bro Curt fist-pump your face like we did our opponents earlier tonight, you better back off.

Hawkins:
Yeah, now do us ALL a favor, and go back to your dancing you do on the way to the ring, Weezy wannabe.

Ryder:
Woo Woo Woo, You Know It - BRO!

Ryder flashes an L.I. in JTG's face before he and Ryder head out of the arena with their bags and new...managers. JTG watches to make sure they're gone before pulling out a couple of wallets that he didn't seem to have before.

JTG:
Yeah, woo woo woo. I do know it!

Matthews:
And welcome back to CWF Elite, where it is time for our huge main event!

[YOUTUBE]PpGxkVczkUU[/YOUTUBE]

The familiar music rings out for the second time this evening as The Miz enters. The crowd unleashes boos on The Awesome one as he poses at the top of the ramp before marching to the ring with a purpose. He runs onto the apron and hangs on it before hopping in the ring as his partners enter.

[YOUTUBE]sYZKZvo98Uk[/YOUTUBE]

"I Am, I Am." The Phenomenal One walks on stage to boos, which reach louder heights as he pulls back his hood and poses with his arms spread wide, as golden pyro showers on him. He walks to the ring getting in his zone as the lights darken and his other partner's music hits.

[YOUTUBE]T3mFBCdtUBQ[/YOUTUBE]
C.M. Punk walks into the arena and drops to one knee. He points to his wrist before hopping up and shouting to the crowd. He rotates his wrist in the air and walks to the ring.

Matthews:

And this team is stacked with all-stars, and they will be tough to beat. The brains of this team could be enough to outsmart anyone.

JBL:
That's certainly true, but their opponents will be tough as nails! But I still have my money on these guys.

[YOUTUBE]spE48-WEm4E[/YOUTUBE]

The lights in the arena start flashing wildly, crazy, as Alterbridge hits the speakers. Morrison walks on stage in a fur coat and sunglasses. He is wearing custom made wrestling tights that are bejeweled, the bottom of the legs covered in fur. He poses in slow motion (at least to the TV audience) at the top of the ramp before walking towards the ring. As he gets to the bottom of the ramp, the lights darkern red and black as a new music hits.

[YOUTUBE]vH64vFdEG2c[/YOUTUBE]

Jadakiss hits the speakers as Samoa Joe walks on stage. He has a determined look on his face as a "Joe's Gonna Kill You" chant rings out through the arena. Joe marches to the ring quickly as hops in the ring. He stares down A.J. before focusing his attention on former rival C.M. Punk. He glances at The Miz before retreating to his corner.

The iconic music hits for the second time tonight as Cena steps on stage. He works his signature ring entrance as the announcers hype the match some more. He hits the ring and tosses his shirt and hat to the crowd. The referee backs both teams to their corners as John Morrison and C.M. Punk prepare to start. The referee gets the men under control and rings the bell.

Match 5: The Miz, A.J. Styles, and C.M. Punk vs. John Morrison, Samoa Joe, and John Cena:
Morrison and Punk tie up in the middle of the ring. They battle for position, ending with them wrestling each other up against the ropes. Punk gains the advantage and the referee makes Punk break the hold. He begins his count and Punk holds it as long as he can. He breaks but goes for a cheap shot kick to the gut. He drags Morrison to the middle of the ring by his hair and whips him into the corner. He charges at Morrison, hitting a running clothesline. He taunts the crowd, shouting "Straight Edge mean I'm better than you," before forming an X with his arms. He drops Morrison with a bulldog in the middle of the ring, and goes for a cover. One....two..kick out by Morrison. Punk brings himself to his feet, and stalks Morrison. As Morrison stands, Punk shoves him towards the ropes. But Morrison jumps and lands feet first, and springboards back with a flying Chuck kick as the crowd pops. Morrison crawls to his corner and tags in Joe.

The fans go wild, recognizing the history between Joe and Punk. Punk is stalked by Joe ans "Joe's Gonna Kill You" chants echo through the arena again. Joe walks up behind and tries to lock in the Coquina Clutch and...Punk elbows out. He throws an elbow hard to the face of Joe, causing him to stagger backwards. He hits the ropes and goes for a tornado DDT on Joe. Joe manages to reverse, and tosses Punk face first on the canvas. He walks up to Punk, kicking at him. He drags him to his feet and locks him in, belly-to-belly, and tosses him with a suplex. Punk lands in his own corner. He reaches up and tags in The Miz. Miz hops in the ring, as Joe charges at him. Miz ducks, and whips Joe into Joe's corner. Miz charges to hit a running big boot, but Joe dodges and tags in Morrison. Morrison chucks a blow in Miz's face, and springboards on the ropes. He flies into the ring and hits a crossbody on Miz.

Matthews:
And what a move by John Morrison. He may be an enigma, but there is nothing mysterious about his acts in the ring.

JBL:
Enigma? More like a pretty boy to me.

Michaels:
Could you show a little respect please? Morrison is a tremendous athlete, you couldn't do half of the stuff he does.

JBL:
Your right, and I'm still a better wrestler than he'll ever be.

Michaels:

You're delusional.

Morrison and Miz are both to their feet, and charge at each other. They go back and forth with arm drags, suplexes and other general moves, with Miz gaining an upper hand. He gains the strength advantage of a test of strength and whip Morrison chest first into a neutral turnbuckle. He hits the ropes and hits a huge boot wash to the face of Morrison, droppng him cold. He is now motionless, as Miz drags his limp body to their corner. They have found a target, as Miz stomps away before tagging in A.J. Styles. A.J. goes to work on Morrison, using his feet to push him up against the ring pole. He holds him there, as the referee counts, threatening to disqualify Styles. He drags Morrison away from the ropes and hooks both legs. One....two...and Morrison kicks out. A.J. tags Punk in the ring, as they lift Morrison up and whip him into the ropes, looking for the double team. Morrison flies back with a crossbody, gaining a moment to recover. A.J. rolls out of the ring, as Morrison rolls onto the apron. Punk picks himself up about the same time Morrison does, and uses an arm drag to bring him back into the ring.

Punk picks Morrison up and hits a powerslam in the middle of the ring. He walks to the apron, waiting for Morrison to stand. He springboards off the ropes, hitting a flying clothesline to take Morrison down. He takes his good time tagging Styles back in. Morrison crawls to his corner but cannot get there, as Styles works him down some more. He attacks him with various throws and strikes, before stalking Morrison while he stands up. He turns away and...Pele kick! A.J. goes for a cover. One....two....and Joe breaks it up. The referee tries to back Joe out of the ring, but Joe backs him into his corner. Miz gets the blind tag to come in. Joe clotheslines Styles over the top rope as the built up tension between the two breaks loose. They brawl to the outside of the ring as the referee exits to try and gain control. Meanwhile, a full scale brawl erupts in-ring to, as all four stars left battle with each other.

Matthews:
And all hell is breaking loose here guys, how can the referee get this under control?

Michaels:
I don't know, but we'll find out together. We are staying with this match until then end, with no commercial interruptions!

Styles and Joe brawl into the crowd, and battle through the aisles of the arena. The referee has to let them go, as nothing can be done to stop it. The ref returns to the ring to try and settle everything down. Miz and Morrison are the legal men, but as the referee return to the ring, Morrison gets a stunning blow on Miz. He limps towards his corner and tags in Cena . Cena rushes into the ring for the first time, charging after The Miz. He hits a shoulder block, knocking Miz down, followed by another when Miz stands again. You Can't See Me delivered double, to both Miz and Punk. Punk isn't a fan of this and hops in the ring, cutting Cena off with a slap to the face. Cena shoves Punk down, who rolls to the floor in front of the announcer's table. He just lays on the outside, as Cena turns his attention back to Miz. Miz has recovered however, and gets Cena with a blow. He locks Cena under his arm and drops him with a DDT! He goes for a cover. One....two...and the kick out!

Cena tosses Miz off as he kicks out, and goes after The Miz as he gets to his feet. He dodges a clothesline and catches The Miz in a sideway slam! He does the You Can't See Me taunt once more, and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle! He yells to the crowd, getting pumped up, as he stalks Miz back to his feet. Miz is up and staggers right into Cena and...he lifts him for the Attitude Adjustment. But no, Miz slips out! He locks in behind, he goes for the Skullcrushing Finale, but Cena wiggles away! Cena lifts him back on his shoulders. He looks to drop him with the AA, and.....SMACK! Out of nowhere, Punk with a steel chair! Miz falls off Cena's shoulders and rolls to the outside. Morrison recovers and tries to hunt Punk down but Punk holds down the ropes and Morrison falls in front of the announce table. The referee rings the bell for a DQ.

Justin Roberts:
The winners by disqualification, John Cena, John Morrison, and Samoa Joe!

Punk has a microphone. He starts to speak towards Cena but suddenly cheers ring up as Randy Orton is seen running to the ring, eyes set on Punk. Punk tries to escape, but Orton catches him and a brawl begins. Suddenly, Daniel Bryan is running to the ring also, wanting to get revenge also. The three men go at it while Miz watches from the top of the ramp and Cena and Morrison watch ringside. Suddenly, Chris Jericho appears on the titantron.

Jericho:

Stop, Stop, STOP!

Now that I have your attention, I have an announcement to make. Now Cena, Miz, you will each have your first round matches next week, so you two are taken care of. But if you three in the ring need to settle your differences so badly, then next week we will have a triple threat grudge match, where Daniel Bryan will wrestle both Randy Orton and C.M. Punk. I will not have this on my show.

Orton and Bryan smile as Punk looks dismayed. Suddenly, Orton RKO's Punk out of nowhere. He pops up as Bryan walks up beside him. He looks weirdly at Bryan before delivering an RKO to him to, before staring at Miz, Cena, and Morrison.

Matthews:

Things are heating up here on CWF Elite. All of these men have problems with each other, and next week we could bee one step closer to solving them! We will see you next week, live on CWF Elite!

Bearded Review

I shall return the favor and grace the CWF with a Bearded Review. Shall we get this show on the road?

-Loved the opening package scattered with highlights and the CM Punk impact making. Gives us a nice reminder of what happened last week and refreshes our minds. Nicely done.

-Here comes Jericho. Love the fact he is in charge as it is a role we haven't seen Jericho in and he can make it work as he rocks the mic like no other. I really enjoyed the whole banter here between Cena, Miz, and Jericho. Cena was all over the place, which is nothing new and it really sounded Cena-esque. Jericho got in his punchlines and Miz got his two cents in as well. Only issue I had was the talking at the end between Miz and Cena to get their trademark expressions into the mix. Wasn't really needed and should have ended with Jericho's announcement of the main event. No real harm though.

-Rhodes/Kofi was a stellar match. Loved the little stuff like Rhodes reactions at the beginning revolving around his face. Good to see you using the Dashing gimmick instead of creating a new one to follow his Grotesque stage. Only concern I really had was the commentating. It wasn't bad, I just think a different color would have been better off due to the match being in blue as well. Again no real harm, just nitpicking. Loved the ending with the fast paced offense and it really showcases the No Limits mentality. No harm for whoever lost the match as both looked strong.

-Post match promo. Niiice. Cody garnering huge heat after that comment, which I thought to be a little unnecessary. A bit over the edge, eh? Love the insulting on Sin Cara, a page right out of his feud with Mysterio. Good to see Sin Cara except. I can't wait to see how you carry this feud as Cody will do all the talking and Sin Cara will have to let his ring work do his talking. Guerrilla Warfare is shaping up nicely.

-Here we go bro, The Major Broskis. Loved the promo. Maybe some small interaction like their fistpump following the burn. Little thing like that to bring out the realism. Either way, it got them over and worked. A nice little jobber match to continue the push of the Major Broskis rise to fame.

-A very cold and chilling promo from Randall Keith Orton. It gave me the goosebumps just imagining it. Orton can be tricky to work with on the mic, but you got him down to a tee with this promo. It showed Orton's range of emotions and how they can be cold blooded or just crazy. Well done.

-Some heated words between Christian and Ziggler. Both showed some intensity and it really put on some hype for their upcoming match. Excellent match. I came in hoping Ziggler would get the win in dirty fashion just to fuel the feud. You did just that. Christian clearly looked like the better man, but Ziggler prevailed victorious. Looking forward to a future showdown.

-Austin Aries and Petey Williams time. I don't know a lot about Aries, but that music seems to fit him well. Great selection. Hot damn that was a fantastic segment. Good to see Lita back and in her best role as a ****ty-esque manager. She will definitely help Aries and Petey get over for sure.

-Trent Locks. Yeah buddy. Good little match with Trenty and Roode. Roode gets the win and rightfully so. Need to make Roode look good as he can emerge as a huge singles star. Barretta looked good in the losing effort. That is pretty much all you can ask for.

-Wade Barrett, sounding as British as always. Nice little promo there hyping himself up. I mean, what heel wouldn't. Hopefully Barrett is better booked here than in real life. And we follow right up with a comedy segment with The Broskis, JTG, and what possibly could be hookers that Zack found outside the arena. Fun segment. Maybe Zack and Curt will start bringing valets (ala Godfather) to the ring with them weekly from the local area?

-Main event time, excellent. Good, fun match. Excellent action, though the ending decision was a bit of a bummer. Post match promo time. Hot damn, what an announcement from Jericho. Orton, Punk, and DB in a triple threat is orgasmic. Can't wait for that one. Orton prevails on top tonight, deja vu?

-Overall the show was fantastic Sign Guy. No real major concerns, just the minor nitpicks on my part. I'm picky, but it really isn't anything to work to fix as they are all minor. Show was excellent and built up the following show nicely and further shows down the road. If the Beard had to make a prediction the CWF is going to go a long way.

I enjoyed the video package and the whole thing actually. Keep up the good work. Very creative, I'll be back I look forward to more.

I'm not one to go in depth on the feedback, just more of a general review based on what I read.

- You write good matches. the storytelling is good, and the length is good. Also, the fact that you've understood that every match doesn't need to be a 20 minute epic is good, because it doesn't have to be. You can have a 7 minute match on tv, it doesn't hurt, keep that up.

- I would recommend cutting down on the number of promos by 1 or 2. It seems like there's almost one by a participant in every match. Just a commentary intro, and a match, with no promo by a competitor works every now and then.

- On the the thought of promos, you do those well too. You're doing a great job of capturing who a character is, and developing them to further them. The Randy Orton segment was good, as it builds more onto who he is compared to CM Punk and their feud.

Overall, I would give the show a 3.8/5. Just a few aesthetic changes, combined with a little more organisation will help bump that number up. I expect a 4 out of you next show! :)

Excuse my small post. I'm not really one to go in depth on mattters, so I'll make this short, sweet, and to the point: Damn bro. That was more entertaining than 87% of anything I've really seen from both major wrestling promotions in the last couple of years. You can really write a match well. You included guys that I think people would really wanna see lock up, the promo work was nice, and the surprises were cool(other than making Lita seem like a ****e again:icon_neutral:). I look at this like an aunthentic wrestling show(had the whole thing playing throughout my mind). This was quite a nice read. Keep it up bro. :)

I have read this whole show Sign Guy, and I am VERY impressed. I really enjoy the level of detail that you have gone into here, and the matches themselves are very well thought out and put together, as well as the promos from the wrestlers being excellent too.

I LOVED the Robert Roode video with the old HHH music, I thought that worked brilliantly together, and MUCH RESPECT for using the TNA Christian Cage music, always a personal favourite of mine. Also, the Alter Bridge music from John Morrison was a great idea too!

Is there any chance of the entire company's roster being posted. I always like to see who people choose to add to the roster of their company when they decide to start booking a show like this?

Overall, really good work man. I have repped you for it. Keep up the good work and I will be sure to keep reading!

Finally, it's time for a review! Haha, I've been away for too long.

I won't go over the whole show, but I'll touch on some main things.

The opening promo between Jericho, Miz, and Cena was pretty good and got the point across. I did like Jericho's jokes toward the Miz. I like the Tournament Idea for the CWF Title. I'm hoping for a surprise winner in this one.

Now, for some reason, Christian vs Dolph Ziggler was my favorite match of the night. The match was written well and they look to have some good chemistry. What made me wanna read it even more was the promo before the match. You hit both guys right on the nail. Great Job!

The Cody Rhodes/Kofi Kingston match was pretty solid. I literally laughed out loud when Cody asked the timekeeper if his face was ok. The very distasteful remarks by Cody regarding Kofi were kinda harsh and somewhat offensive. Haven't heard something like this since Muhammad Hassan was in the WWE. Nice touch.

Anyways, I like the little feud you're starting between Cody Rhodes and Sin Cara. I like where this going and I look forward to seeing where you take it.

Now, the Austin Aries & Petey Williams promo was pretty good. I do love the spotlight on Aries when he took his jacket off. But Lita did save the segment. Lita comes back and manages these two guys. Oh yea, this should be interesting.

I liked the interaction with JTG, Hawkins, & Ryder. Maybe Shad will return and we can set up what could be a very entertaining Tag Team Feud?

The Main Event was just what it should be: Action Packed and all over the place. Great Action and a great match.

Overall a great show, with a nice little Triple Threat Match set up and some early feuds set up for Guerrilla Warfare. Looking forward to it. Really liked the show. Better than I thought it would be. Keep it up man.

CWF.com

On behalf the Championship Wrestling Federation, many inside figures, including Chris Jericho, have apologized for the racist comments of Cody Rhodes on the last episode of Elite. The CWF realizes that the comments were offensive and hurtful and would like to apologize sincerely.

Really enjoying this thread man, good work so far. You're able to write matches that have some length to them but still keep it interesting for the readers. I find that writing an entertaining match is the hardest part of booking but you seem to have it down really well.

I want to speak on a couple of key points though. Firstly I LOVED the Cody Rhodes thing. You do need to know where the line is on these things though. You did manage to stay in the right area so he wouldn't get "bad" heat. Just make sure you don't make to much out of the comments. The little news piece you have posted is perfect for a time like this. Having the company basically say sorry. Was planning to do something like that with Hassan.

The main event on this show is packed to the rafters. You have some amazing talent and going into the PPV when you get there, I hope you can fit everyone on. People like Cena, Punk, Joe these guys should be on the PPV and show every week. Nice to see what you have done with the main event talent so far.

Good to see Ryder getting some time on the air. Always good to see mid card talent get some time on the air. You really are showing the mid card guys on this show. Stacked roster which is being used really well.

Overall I'm a fan of this project. The last show had everything you need to be successful. The matches are well written, the promo stuff is getting better each week. I'm seeing this being a top Book This! if you can keep going. You have loads of potential. Nice job and keep the shows coming. Thanks for my review to.

#1Peep's Elite Review

Here we go Sign Guy, time to review your second episode. I love the combination of Matthews and JBL, but I'm not so sure what role HBK plays, maybe could have had him in a general manager/backstage type of role as he just deosn't stand out as a colour commentator against Bradshaw. Nice promo work from Jericho, Cena and Miz and I do love a good tournament, who doesn't? And a huge main event is set, looking forward to that one. Kofi is a perfect fit for this division, dunno about Rhodes - I love him in the tag scene. Great match and Cody picks up the win with his patented face buster. The after match promo was kinda stupid and didn't make any sense, but you got back on track once he started attacking Cara. That would be a good match, but why does Cody decide who fights for the title?

I love me some tag team action and I love me some Hawkins and Ryder, they were a good team but with their seperate gimmicks in place, they will be even better. The jobbers were no match for the Party Boys, now that you are building up tag team wrestling, maybe try and incorporate some double team moves, gives the teams more authenticity as a pair. Intense promo work for RKO, wonder where you are going with Punk - Cena or Orton? Ziggler is a little smarky yet confident and Christian is nailed perfectly, well done. This match, probably feud as well, should be great. Awesome match, dirty win means that this feud will continue. The show has been kind of promo heavy so far but good promo from Aries and Williams, great team and of course Lita.

Roode easily dispatches of Trent with the spinebuster and he could be a big star in the future, just needs a little direction. It's now time for the main event, and Punk causes the DQ! What a huge announcement, I see Punk or Orton picking up the win to continue the feud going with each other. Overall, great show Signy, a little promo heavy but those promos and matches were put together very, very well.

CWF.com

A major announcement from the office of the Championship Wrestling Federation:

The challenge laid down by Cody Rhodes to Sin Cara on the last episode on Elite was accepted, and it has been made official by Chris Jericho. Cody Rhodes vs. Sin Cara will happen at Guerilla Warfare to crown the first ever Championship Wrestling Federation No Limits Championship.

Championship Wrestling Federation Elite Preview:

thesignguy.png

Things have been heating up on Elite since the show debuted, and it is coming to a head this week. The attacks made by C.M. Punk to make his "impact" may come to haunt him, as he faces off against Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan in a huge Triple Threat match. Both men want to get their hands on each other, but Bryan will be looking to avenge his loss to Orton to weeks ago in the main event. Plus, Orton reminded Bryan they aren't buddies with each other with an RKO last week. All the tension will come to a head on Elite, but who will emerge victorious?

Also, John Cena was attacked by C.M. Punk with a steel chair in the main event match last week. Punk was disqualified and his team lost, but a statement was made. And with suspicions that Punk was the attacker of Cena on the debut episode, Cena is set to be even more angry with the self-proclaimed Straight-Edge Messiah than ever. Will Cena address the C.M. Punk this week, and will Punk have another "statement" to make?

Last week, Chris Jericho announced a tournament last week to determined who will fight for the inaugural CWF Elite championship. All we know so far is that John Cena and The Miz will compete in it, but there are six unknown competitors who are cream of the crop talent in CWF, as Jericho put it. With two first round matches, more of these competitors will be revealed this week and two stars wil advance to the semi-finals of this tournament, and will be one step closer to achieving history. Who will it be?

Plus, will we see any further development in the problems between A.J. Styles and Samoa Joe which have been escalating lately? Will the duo of Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins continue to impress? Will The Murder City Machine Guns and Austin Aries and Petey Williams work out any problems? Will we see any more confrontation between Cody Rhodes and Sin Cara? And will Christian Cage confront Dolph Ziggler on his les than honest victory last week? All this and more, on the next edition of Championship Wrestling Federation Elite!

The video packages and Titantron you presented were well done. I like using them as an "introduction" for the superstars to establish who they are and what characters they'll be playing on the show. Very creative stuff.

The matches were very well laid out and established the wrestlers further. You have their movesets down very well. When I read a typical review of a show I havent seen, I like to be able to establish a "mental picture" of what went down in the ring. I was able to easily do that with your matches. They were laid out well with a nice build from a beginning, middle, and an end. One thing I would consider adding is match times, to add to the realism of the show. Such as Randy Orton in 11:07. Just a recommendation there.

I like the emphasis as being on the championship from the start from each of the wrestlers who cut promos. It was great that the emphasis of the opening promo by Cena to Punk to Miz was about the title. The comments by both Punk and Cena about sisters and girlfriends were a little bit campy, and something Id avoid. Whenever a wrestler cuts a promo, heel or face, they should acknowledge some good things about their opponent. That way if they beat them, they look better. If they lose, they have an out that their opponent is good. If they totally bury someone as being old and over the hill(Ziggler to Christian), they're emphasizing that if they lose, they lost to someone old and over the hill. So for Ziggler, beating someone "old and over the hill" doesn't establish much either. But overall, the promos were very good and stayed true to the characters. Id either cut the promo length, or the number of promos personally.

Nice cliffhanger to end the first episode. It made me curious to see who attacked Cena, and I liked the ruthless way you established Punk from the beginning. You've established several strong storylines to begin with regarding who attacked Cena, the Elite tournament, Styles/Joe, Cara/Rhodes(brilliant promo writter for Rhodes) and Jericho as the authority figure on the show.

Id like to see a little bit more emphasis on all of the titles, and where they stand in terms of importance. It seems like youre putting an emphasis on tg team wrestling, which is a good thing. It seems you've established two titles, the CWF championship, and the No Limits championship. You have alot of talent on the show and Im wondering how youre going to establish each and where they stand in terms of being a serious contender. But so far, so good. What does each championship signify? I know they don't have history as whoever wins them will be the "first ever" championship,. but maybe have the announcers speak to what they represent, what they correlate to, and what past wrestlers would have been proud to hold them.

Staying with titles, did you establish whether there are tag team titles, and do you have a woman's division? You introduced Lita and I liked the mystery as to why Lita was there, but Id establish what championships there are, and who the top contenders for each are. Again, that's something Id have either Jericho or the announcers focus on.

On the subject of announcers, I really like the choices. You established Matthews well as the play by play man, and HBK and JBL stayed true to their face and heel tendencies on commentary equally. Matthews commentary opened up good opportunities for both HBK and JBL to weigh in, which means it was well-written. Id go full heel with JBL and face with HBK, possibly setting up a feud down the line.

I love the preview you did for the third show. You laid out each feud nicely, incorporating the storylines in nicely and laying out the motivations for each wrestler. You provided just enough information on the tournament that Im looking forward to the next show to see how it plays out. You've established Punk as the top heel quickly, although Id have him add something in about his desire to win the championship, especially if hes going to get more promo time.

Overall, this is very well written. The only thing Id have done differently is focused on the championships, and how many there will be, and what importance they have. Whats the significance of the No Limits Championship? Are there tag team titles?Youve done a nice job of establishing tag teams, and the tag matches have been excellently written. But what are they fighting for? Styles/Joe is established well as a feud, so is Christian/Ziggler. Punk/Cena/Miz dynamic is well done, although Id have a more infuriated, hell-bent on revenge Cena over who attacked him.

But mostly, the promos have been well done. I have a good feel for the matches and can see them playing out well in my head. Im looking forward to the tournament. Now give me a reason to invest in the other feuds as well. Rhodes promo was fantastic on Cara, you really brought it with him. I think the combination titantron and promos have established well each character, now focus on what theyre fighting for in the upcoming shows. Its only been two shows, and youve laid the groundwork for some nice feuds, have written quality matches, established who the top guys are, and created some good storylines. Well done.

GCB's REVIEW:

Sorry for the delay, here is a review for you.

OK, I enjoyed CM Punk making a big impact on the first show. Let's see how CWF Elite's second episode moves the feuds on ahead of PPV #1 whenever that will be!

Good, solid opening. Cena and Miz in each other's faces and Y2J not standing for it. Big main event and we will see CM Punk in action against Cena later. After his attacks on Orton and Bryan, I fully expect them to be involved in some way as well. I think you have Jericho down well in your promos but, I don't know, not quite Cena. Maybe it's because he is soooooooo broing normally but I always struggle with him and I didn't quite get him.

Cody Rhodes vs. Kofi Kingston, good match. No need for the racism at the end. I understand you're probably just going for a lot of heat on Rhodes but I didn't like it if I'm honest mate, don't think a BT needs to go there. Implied racism is fine as a tool for generating heat (for example, if someone just beat up all the black guys) but I wouldn't go for an explicit racist remark like that. Just my opinion. Cody on to Sin Cara but to be honest, Kofi would be steaming angry now. He should be involved somehow.

Zack and Curt Hawkins squash their opponents. Good to see, hope you can do something big with L. I. Iced Z.

Orton's promo was as close to perfect as I've seen on BT. You had him spot on, word for word. It was full of classic Orton intensity, you had him spot on. Loved it. I'm absolutely sure he will interfere in the main event.

Christian and Dolph - nice touch with the interview before the match. Dolph with the slap to get some cheap heat and to get the match hyped. A steal from Ziggler in the match, could this be a push for Ziggles into the CWF Title tournament? Would like to see it if you can develop Dolph. In my BT, I find him so difficult to write and I think he will fade into obscurity in it. Good luck with it!

Austin Aries and Petey Williams - not heard of these two, am strictly WWE when it comes to watching. However, good job with Aries and making me hate him! Did you mean for Williams to get pushed into the background? I like to see two strong guys in a team and it seems like AA is going to be the clearly dominant member of the team. Lita managing them = good move. I know her, I can relate to her which is helpful when I don't know the team.

Robert Roode impressive again, good win. Still need more promos and such to get him over with the likes of me who are just WWE based. Solid Wade Barrett promo too. Ryder/Hawkins and JTG was amusing and I like it. JTG will be a tag team then? Shad coming back?

Main event - DQ finish. Meh. I understand it - I do it myself - but I prefer a result one way or the other even if it isn't clean! Orton predictably comes after Punk as does Bryan. Good idea with Triple Threat match and RKO to Bryan makes it a little more interesting.

Another good show, keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back