• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Campaign for Truth HQ

I think HHF needs to be considered as well. Clearly this beef between him and tdigle was an attempt to throw us off of their trail.

I think HHF may be a pawn in the chess game. His voting rights were banned by TDigle, only to be reinstated within a period of 24 hours. What inspired TDigle to give HHF his voting rights back? I don't see any other plausible explanation besides the Puppet Master.

It's worth noting that HHF has been voting against teams like The Jersey Triad and The Saunterers, and then he was placed on SNS's team to prevent him from influencing the outcome of the match. This indicated that the Puppet Master is favoring Fox Force Five.

Leafy Shuffleboard, a member of Fox Force Five has been an outspoken critic of our campaign... he has suddenly become a person of interest.

NO, STORMTROOPER AND I WILL TAKE THIS OUT IN THE PARKING LOT

NO WEAPONS
NO SMASH BALLS
NO ITEMS
MOZZ ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION

Even if you win the fight, we will all lose the war. Keep it together man.

Don't forget D-Man, who was eliminated twice! I do not think he is involved in this situation, but is somehow part of The Puppetmaster's master plan. But what could be gained by D-Man winning this whole thing? What, indeed?

Another excellent point, but D-Man is simply a device used by the Puppet Master to take down the teams he wants to see eliminated. He was placed on one of the tournament's favorites, the Saunterers, and they were swiftly eliminated from the tournament. He's a piece of the puzzle, but he won't help us solve the mystery.

Another excellent point, but D-Man is simply a device used by the Puppet Master to take down the teams he wants to see eliminated. He was placed on one of the tournament's favorites, the Saunterers, and they were swiftly eliminated from the tournament. He's a piece of the puzzle, but he won't help us solve the mystery.

D-Man is an integral part of the investigation, however. There is clearly something about him that the puppet masters like, but I can't figure out what it is.

It was only until Lee raised his voice that D-Man was eliminated from the equation. We should question Lee as well.

I don't believe the man formerly known as General Disarray is involved. He is running a competition to compete with the Survivor Series tournament, and the Puppet Master has nothing to gain from decreasing interest in his tournament.

His multiple fudging of the votes were met with a joking slap on the wrist, if not completely overlooked, while others were met with suspension from voting. Something suspicious is going on there.

You make an excellent point regarding Milenko/GD. Perhaps he is a plant, and it should be noted that he has been voting for Fox Force Five this round. This puts both he and HHF on our list of potentially corrupted voters.

I could tell you all exactly what is going on.

Please do so.

This whole thread is a distraction to take you out of the mix of possible suspects.

What would I have to gain from Fox Force Five winning the tournament? Keep in mind, I'm about to be eliminated twice. While your argument seems like a good one, there's no reason to believe I would benefit from the Survivor Series Scandal.

I would be willing to defend myself in a court of public opinion. Luckily, Coco has one of those.

What would I have to gain from Fox Force Five winning the tournament? Keep in mind, I'm about to be eliminated twice. While your argument seems like a good one, there's no reason to believe I would benefit from the Survivor Series Scandal.

It was all part of you and Tdigles plan. Originally it was going to be simple. He would put his team against who he thought where the easiest teams and you would be added at a later point. What he did not plan is that I would gain so much momentum and knock his team out. Even taking away votes couldn't stop me.

Then you both figured out the only way to ensure victory was to ride on my coattail. In order to avoid detection you decided to only add you this round and put in some other random posters. If I did not eliminated myself we would have won, hell you might have even survived the round, and Tdigle would add himself in the finals.

It was all part of you and Tdigles plan. Originally it was going to be simple. He would put his team against who he thought where the easiest teams and you would be added at a later point. What he did not plan is that I would gain so much momentum and knock his team out. Even taking away votes couldn't stop me.

Then you both figured out the only way to ensure victory was to ride on my coattail. In order to avoid detection you decided to only add you this round and put in some other random posters. If I did not eliminated myself we would have won, hell you might have even survived the round, and Tdigle would add himself in the finals.

So then why drop out? You were the stake in the heart of the two-headed werewolf.

I can assure you that all the backstage heat between TDigle and myself is real. The thought of working with him makes my sphincter tighten and my bowels loosen. Not a winning combination.

The only reason I would have added myself to your team (if I had that power) is to ensure you didn't win, as I was convinced that you were the chosen one of the Puppet Master. But it wasn't just me you were saddled with, it was also HHF and Snyper. This was all but a deathblow to you. You eliminating yourself just shows that Fox Force Five was the chosen team all along.

Furthermore, I have dragged the name of this tournament through the mud; shit covered mud that is run off dirt from a nuclear power plant. Why would I try to lower the prestige of the tournament if I had a sure plan to win?

But then that would mean R-Truth doesn't know the Truth behind this tournament, and therefore he might not be able to locate Little Johnny, and our investigation hinges on being able to locate Little Johnny. If Little Johnny is a poster on Fox Force Five or one of our other corrupted individuals, we will have a definite answer for who is the Puppet Master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back