The Survivor Series competition is rigged for SNS

Shave the stash Doc. For Thor's sake, shave the stash.
Planning on it. I've just been really busy lately, and I'm also naturally clueless when it comes to...well, everything.
Or maybe that's your butt hurt face. I don't know.
No, this is:
butthurtdisgust.png

Not even sure how this tourney works but I think I got a grasp of it so I'll play along. I'll see your Doc's First Pube and raise you two mangos.

It's a hurt and heal games, HNH is always shit. Combine that with tdigs ******ed-ass way of running things and making up rules in true TM style, and you have what may be the worst tournament since the inception of this forum.

This should have just been done by polls. Way more fun.

How could this have been done by a poll, Doc? Seriously, how the fuck could this have been done by a poll? Firstly, I'd need the possibility of 50 options, not 15. Secondly, I'd need the magical vbulletin ability to allow people to vote in a poll that not only lets them vote more than once but that also keeps track of their previous votes.

Please, though, keep on whingeing (I see this is the second time that you've tried to come at me in regards to this tournament). You're only making yourself look clueless and bitter while drawing attention to the game that you desperately wish will fail. Unfortunately, here's how things will go down:

1) The game will continue to draw interest and tons of posts and views.

2) This thread here itself will draw similar interest because of your rant and because this is the second time in the past 48 hours that you've brought up your well-known dislike for TM (I don't know why people still love the guy, but I will give his fans this: they're loyal as sin).

This thread here itself will draw similar interest because of your rant and because this is the second time in the past 48 hours that you've brought up your well-known dislike for TM (I don't know why people still love the guy, but I will give his fans this: they're loyal as sin).

They're not fans, just people who think the hate he gets is ******ed. And his ''fans'' aren't nearly as loyal as his enemies who bring him up infinitely more.

:shrug:

1. I don't hate this, I just think the HNH format is dumb. There's a difference. It'd be ******ed to claim I'm totally against this while sporting a sig of my team.
2. I explained my TM comparison. He made up rules and threw in swerves in things he ran. you're doing the same here. Simples.

If I'm not loyal, TM will post that pic me taking a dump in a rest stop bathroom.

You started the argument, didn't you? You shat on TDigs' way of running this, but nevermind that.

Peoeple bitch about stuff here all the time, why is Doc getting shit for saying he doesn't like something? Unless he's just needlessly whining in which case DOC TAKE YOUR MEDICINE.

Same thing happens here with Cici's Pizza

I bet it's shit but $5 buffet beats, well, a pizza

No joke, me and a friend drove to the nearest Cici's pizza a few months ago because we kept seeing the god damn commercials. It was 2 1/2 hours away give or take a couple minutes. For both me and my friend our total came out to a little less than nine bucks. That includes the pizza, pasta, salad, breadsticks, dessert and two drinks. Was the food good? Eh, normal buffet quality food. Was it good for the price? I'd say yeah, and if it was closer I'd probably go there more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back