Where Aren't You Posting? (Credit to SNS)

I've said it before but as much as I really dislike how the original Nexus were handled post Summerslam, it is better than that.
It served its purpose and still got one up on Cena at Hell in a Cell which maintained its heat for a few more months. If you can't accept that that's as good as it gets for heels in the WWE, then you're beyond reason.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=2864246

I have been very fed up with the wwe for a while now. I have been watching wrestling now for over 26 years. I was watching it when paul orndorff and the moondogs were around. If sting does not show up on 2-21, It will be so big of a dissapointment, I dont think I can watch it anymore.

It only gets better from there...

dont tell me miz is a good product. he looks like a loser being around riley. they look like a gay couple.

im just pissed that john morrison is so athletic and that what he did at the rumble and following raw shows his ability. he could easily be a main eventer but he is never given the chance. im also mad about the fact that at one point santino was actually wrestling and now he is made into a joke. so yes, i will admitt, i will still watch but i just hope they start seeing morrisons talent and use it. as far as sting, i am 100 percent sure he is the guy outside. the daily news yet again reported he did in fact sign a one year deal. the daily news is the top 5 papers around so i do believe them. let me point this out. the third promo looks like hbks face and im not sure what that totally means but taker inside is wearing high heeled boots. the guy outside has flat boots which sting wears flat boots. i believe sting isnt attacking him but protecting the undertaker. you can call me crazy but before you do that, lets wait until monday night. we have to first wait until tonight to see who fills dolphs spot for smackdown. then we have to wait until monday. also remember the influence kevin nash could have on bringing him over as they are good friends. i guess we have to wait until monday before someone proves me wrong.

youth has been the new black for about a year now. wow, you are so hip and cool i wish i was into this new black. aside from sheamus and barrett thow, i dont care for the new breed. their talent combined does not match the rock or taker.

Way way way too many children to make it worth jumping into.

Unless the thread is made by someone who I know, I don't go into it. Or anything to do with The Rock vs Cena, The Miz, or Sting. People are just so ******ed it's unfathomable.

I tried to post in WWE again, I really did. But the ignorance level is so high I couldn't help but get a little flamey.

the third promo looks like hbks face and im not sure what that totally means but taker inside is wearing high heeled boots.
He doesn't seem to think Undertaker wearing high heels is weird.

The lastest episode of Chair Shot Reality on this site was brilliant because they talked about the Punk Orton feud. They said how Orton is like the bad ass alpha male and how Punk is the kind of guy who thinks he lives his life better than everyone and is dangerous in the mind. They said how everyone knows guys like Orton and Punk in their real lives and two guys like that would not get along in real life.

CM Punk is my favourite wrestler, but damn this guy is scaring me. He looks like he's getting too deep into his character, he looked demented in that pod tonight. He reminds of stories of how Heath Ledger got to into his character as the Joker for The Dark Knight and he slowly went insane. Punk has this scary intensity lately, he reminds me of Edward Norton from American History X.

Punk vs Orton is such a dark feud between two really bad customers. All of Orton's feuds have been really dark as of late... Orton vs Edge, Orton vs Sheamus and now Punk... I think it's good because the guys playing the roles are doing so well. I think Punk could be a good actor outside or pro wrestling if he so chose.
I refuse to respond to it in non-spam form... What the fuck is he talking about? People believed those nonsense Heath Ledger rumors?

Chairshot reality is good for two things, pointing out the obvious and making me get a bad case of second-hand awkwardness. Oh, and also it shows you exactly how poor production values can ruin a show.

It doesn't absolutely suck... Isenberg can be decent, but LaBarr is an idiot. Furthermore, they never really say anything of any consequence, they just utter shit that any poster could hammer out in a half-assed response. Reading a post of KB's or X's... or really any of the top posters here will give you much more insight than watching CSR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back