My tip on the "scary toys" vignettes shown on RAW and SD.

d_henderson1810

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The last few weeks, there have been a couple of eerie vignettes. One shows a box, and a puppet pops out and laughs evilly.

The other shows a bunch of scary toys, ending with a doll in a rocking chair.

My tip is that this will signal the return of Bray Wyatt in a new persona- possibly as an evil toymaker or puppet master.

I base this on the rocking chair, which was a prominent part of Bray's gimmick last time. I think he has been repackaged.

What do you think of these vignettes, and my theory of what they mean?

Yeah, I’ve got my money on a repackaged Bray Wyatt. It certainly seems so. But don’t rule out WWE pulling a fast one and it turns out to be for Eric Young.

Bray Wyatt's original character alone is proof WWE doesn't know how to handle weird gimmicks like this, at least anymore. One could argue for Undertaker, but he debuted in a much simpler era and achieved legend status long ago. Besides, evil toymaker just sounds stupid. Puppet master would make sense with the right promos or if he has a stable again.

Last edited:
I doubt they'll do him up like a toymaker. When Undertaker came back early 00s he didn't come out with little girls and shit. Wouldn't put it passed them if they Jigsaw'd him up a little, maybe give him new attire, but I don't think they'll be as literal as we think they will.

The vignettes kind of remind me of the dumb eerie shit that they were doing with Mojo talking to himself. But Bray is more likely. Is that first bird thing a buzzard? Wasn't that a Bray thing?

Last edited:
I would have a "New" Wyatt Family. Leader - Bray Wyatt, Sister Abigail - Mika Rotunda and Bo Dallas. Much more twisted and psychotic like he was in the beginning. Have Sister Abigail with almost a zombie type look. Wyatt & Dallas can become a high level heel tag team with Rotunda as the manager.

Yeah, the laugh sounds like Wyatt.

Has anyone else noticed that the puppet starts to cough at the end?

I hope they're not going full comedy gimmick with Bray, but who knows.

the doll could be sister abigail, I don't think he is being repackaged at all just creepy mind games from bray wyatt the eater of worlds. he could use the doll as a prop and it could be sister abigail.

As you all now know, if you watched RAW or haven't been living under a rock the last two days, the mystery has been solved.

It does signal the return of Bray Wyatt- as a children's TV host.

Bray is now the host of the "Firefly Fun House".

Having watched the first "episode" it is intriguing. It is like he is "reformed" but teases him going back to his old ways a couple of times.

If done right, this could be as weird as the "Broken Universe" videos that Matt Hardy did which were the talk of TNA a couple of years ago.

This is one of those gimmicks which will be awesome and take off, or crash and burn horribly. It will either be a stroke of genius or one of the biggest missteps in WWE history. There is no middle ground here.

It is something different and makes RAW more interesting, at least for a segment or two.

Yeah, wrestling fans have no shame and will hate on anything and everything. I, however, like what I saw in that vignette. I think it has potential to turn into something, at the very least, interesting for a time. Obviously it depends on how they go about doing it. The character has a sense of being cheerful, but psychotic.

Someone in a live discussion asked how it could translate into the ring. Honestly, that's the last thing I care about, but I don't think it's too far fetched to see him "snap" during his matches and go a little crazy. It's still early though. We will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back