• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Call someone out

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
There are threads dedicated to calling people out for shit talking on MSN. Since we're in high school together, this thread is to keep it all in here. Sparky told Kombat to stop trying so hard, KB called out an entire group of MSN people....

This can be productive. Do your shit talking here.

FTS...

I'm calling you out.

You should avoid calling anyone out, until you recover from Will's beatdown on you :lmao:

I have no one to call out. Making enemies is not the best way to boost my Book This! thread.

The World

It sucks and I'm pissed as hell at it. I'm getting ready to go piss on a bush, just to tell the world what I think about it.

I want to call out everyone who hates me. I hate you. That is all.
Its ok, No loss. Who are you?

Milk[lw];966673 said:
I call out.........uh Sparky. Hes too awesome. It pisses me off.
Well fuck you. I'd call you out for Sucking, but that would be a lie. You go and get my hopes up and all. :disappointed:

The World

It sucks and I'm pissed as hell at it. I'm getting ready to go piss on a bush, just to tell the world what I think about it.
you have to be pissed off to piss on a bush?

I am calling you out Pikachu
I'm sorry I gave him a thunder stone. Its not pikachu anymore..

There are threads dedicated to calling people out for shit talking on MSN. Since we're in high school together, this thread is to keep it all in here. Sparky told Kombat to stop trying so hard, KB called out an entire group of MSN people....

This can be productive. Do your shit talking here.

We can call people out now? Wait, you mean like almost face-to-face 'n' shit? Nah.. still too close to being real. Even e-calling out scares me. I'll stick to trash talking behind their backs. :p

Me & Sam bitch about everbody on MSN.

Sam & I. :)

You should avoid calling anyone out, until you recover from Will's beatdown on you :lmao:

I beatdown 48.7? When? How? Why?

Bad English or not, there is no reason for me to put somebody before myself. It's alway Jake and........

You make a very valid point. That explains why I never let people to my right go first, when I'm driving. Because I'm of the firm belief I always have the right-a-way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back