Bullshit about Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched UHF earlier, and now I'm almost done with Undercover Brother.

UHF was brilliant.

So for my viewing pleasure tonight im watching Barton Fink on the Indie channel. I caught the second half of it earlier and liked what I saw so im pretty excited to see it in its entirety. Sam may like this if he reads it. I thought for the longest time that it was Ben Stein as his avatar until I watched this. They do look a lot alike.

From what I saw earlier I really liked it and thought the ending was very good. I'll probably like it even more after watching the whole thing.

Nothing wrong with that. I consume most of my time with watching movies and shows and mma. I have to much time on my hands.

I saw Up and really enjoyed it. A truly touching film which may sound kind of strange but I did love it. One of my favorite animated films ever.

No, im not big into spending 3 dollars more for something that doesnt even look better in 3d. I did that for Coraline and it looked exactly the same as in regular vision minus a scene here and there. I think Up would have looked much better in 3d, im just not a fan of it though.

No, im not big into spending 3 dollars more for something that doesnt even look better in 3d. I did that for Coraline and it looked exactly the same as in regular vision minus a scene here and there. I think Up would have looked much better in 3d, im just not a fan of it though.

I saw it in 3-D. I haven't seen it in 2-D yet, so I can't compare, but the 3-D was awesome. Most movies use stupid gimmicky reach out stuff when they are in 3-D, but Up used it to add depth to scenes instead. The scene where they get to the cave looked incredible. I loved that movie.

It was an incredible good movie. Much better then I thought and I thought it was going to be great in the first place. You actually make the 3d seem worth checking out but that wont happen anytime soon.

Just got back from The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus...what a disappointment, man. What the hell has happened with Terry Gilliam? Brazil is one of the best black comedies ever made, and I effin' love Time Bandits!

Im pretty excited to watch it since you brought it up in the disturbing movies thread so hopefully it lives up to expectations. Im sure it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back