Bullshit about Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and everyone needs to see these three movies when they come to a theater near you:

[YOUTUBE]-OPOR236oSM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]mooCXnTMJUQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-WFrobo2Ztg[/YOUTUBE]​

I'll definitely check out Mother, but I'm not so sure about those other two.

And do you have any idea when Mesrine gets an American DVD release, Tdigs?

has anybody seen stepfather? if so how was it?

No, but I've seen the original, and it wasn't that good.

Oh, and jmt, you're not missing that much with Mesrine movies; they're not very good, although I'm glad Cassel finally got the César. French crime films are the tits, though. You need to see this bad boy:

36-quai-des-orfevres.jpg

I've heard the remake is decent for what it is. I love the original though, Terry O'Quinn is fucking Godly.

I read a good review of the film in Time. Looks intriguing.

I made a puro thread TDigs. Go post in it. Because if you won't, I'm pretty sure no one will.

Yep, really, really liked it. May have even loved it. Definitely will go down as a cult classic in the horror community, and it's just one of the funnest horror movies I've seen to capture the spirit of Halloween. Glad I saved watching it for Halloween itself.

Where've you been BC?

Trick R Treat is an amazing movie that really captures the halloween season very well. I loved it so much except for when Sam lost the mask. I thought it ruined his mystery, at least for me. Great movie and it makes me smile to hear someone besides me call it a true cult classic. Rumor has it there is a sequel in the works, possible. Could be interesting.

Yep, really, really liked it. May have even loved it. Definitely will go down as a cult classic in the horror community, and it's just one of the funnest horror movies I've seen to capture the spirit of Halloween. Glad I saved watching it for Halloween itself.
Precisely my thoughts on the film. And I too give it enormous credit for being one of the rare films to really capture that Halloween nature. Weirdly enough I watched it on Halloween as well. I watched your favorite film - Halloween - on Halloween, too.

My favorite sub-story was probably the whole bus story. The principle story following closely.

And, Sam was purely awesome.

Where've you been BC?

A conflict with my password (caused by changing internet services) prevented me from coming back. I've gotten it fixed, obviously.

Precisely my thoughts on the film. And I too give it enormous credit for being one of the rare films to really capture that Halloween nature. Weirdly enough I watched it on Halloween as well. I watched your favorite film - Halloween - on Halloween, too.

You know damn well I watched it as well man. It was torture preventing myself from watching it for that last week before Halloween, but it was worth waiting for it again. Literally just never gets old. It's physically incapable of getting old. Had a big horror movie binge all October, and I watched Friday the 13th Part 6 in honor of today being Friday the 13th.

A conflict with my password (caused by changing internet services) prevented me from coming back. I've gotten it fixed, obviously.

Awesome, glad to see you back, you're a cool dude.

So im currently watching Armageddon on Encore and hot damn did I forget how muc hI enjoyed this movie. Sure its cheesy and sappy but for some reason I love it. Great cast as well.

lol, thats a little harsh but fair enough. I know its not a great film but come on im sure you some sort of movie like that that you like. A movie thats considered not good but you still like it and Armageddon happens to be that. And personally I think Katie Vick is only measurable to the fucking hand during Mae Young giving birth. Armageddon is not necrophilia.

I went on somewhat of a horror binge as well on Halloween. One of the gems I discovered was the Descent. I heard all the hype, and needless to say it lived up to it. The claustrophobic atmosphere was so well done it felt amazingly genuine, and created the first cluster of scares. Then, the "monsters" started appearing and the woman started conflicted which was equally terrifying. I give massive kudos to them for their effort.

It was a truly brilliant film.

Yeah The Descent is very good, Neil Marshall's films in general are.

Earlier today for no particular reason I watched The Haunting of Molly Hartley on Starz. Easily one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time with an ending so absolutely terribly done that you'd have to see it to believe someone actually released that film. The only reason I didn't shut it off is because I was fucking around on the laptop anyways.

I wasn super impressed with The Descent when I initially watched it, but the more ive been thinking about it I want to go back and watch it again because I think the idea has grown on me since I saw it. Ive sort of grown a little clostraphobic so I think it will make me a little more suspensful plus that scene where the thing is right behind the girl is straight freaky, no joke.

The one with the killer snowman? If so, watch it. It's one of those movies that is so fucking awful that it becomes absolutely hilarious and fun to watch.

I mean, if the words "killer snowman" don't interest someone, what will?

No, ive seen that one and thats what I thought it was first. This has Jeff Goldblum and is about some serial killer who is sent to prison or something like that.

I love when the snowman has sex with shannon elizabeth and crushs her skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back