• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Broski.

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Who is this dude? Anyone else get a PM from him saying the rules here are 'too strict' and being invited to join 'his' site?

I fail to see how the WZ rules are 'too strict'. Especially to someone who has less than 10 posts here. If its that hard to follow simple rules, why join? Obviously alot of us enjoy WZ & i dont need some random guy sending me a PM to a crappy site because he dosent like the rules here. Is there some type of dumbass flu going around?

So, how does a person with less than 10 posts, find his way into the prison\cage and decide to bitch about the rules & send PM invites to a lesser site? (recent suspects Encore, Disturbed) Possible ALT? Quite likely.

A phat birdie told me that Disturbed's forum got hacked. Is that place even running anymore? If no, who had less than three months in the pool?

Listen sir, I don't make the rules, I just enforce them. I also very much enjoy clicking the little button that lets me infract people. Fills my heart with joy knowing that I am filling others with contempt.

Sure I am disturbed. I wasn't even advertising for my forum. We hang out there but only for the chat box. I wanted to come back to WZ because my site nor any other site is to WZ's level. I miss this place and I wanted some of the peeps on here to join me somewhere else because I knew KB or Sly would never let me come back. I shouldn't have done all that bull shit because it was just stupid. I didn't even realize I had sent that to Nightmare. I was mostly sending it to people I pm'd before when I was here. Anyways, I wish I could come back so badly. I don't care if it's on the main boards or even the prison. WZ was my first forum and it certainly is the best.

And I know Phat said it got shut down but it didn't. It's there but we just use the chat box. We did get hacked but we restored the site. Phatso knows the site didn't get deleted. He is mad because he had to leave the e-fed and he didn't like how we were going to write him out. So he got pissed and went off on us. I guess he said it got deleted because he was mad how we were writing him out.

Rather be an idiot than a gaping anus. Just kidding milenko.

Yes I am an alt and I want to be here so badly.

And I know Phat said it got shut down but it didn't. It's there but we just use the chat box. We did get hacked but we restored the site. Phatso knows the site didn't get deleted. He is mad because he had to leave the e-fed and he didn't like how we were going to write him out. So he got pissed and went off on us. I guess he said it got deleted because he was mad how we were writing him out.
if you read Jglass' post he said Alex said it got hacked.

Jglass swooped in on his web last time. And we can't sense him coming. HE HAS THE SPIDEY SENSES.

Wonder how long before he gets banned.

Until your Friendly Neighborhood JGlass gets back from having a lovely dinner with his family. What's better than having great Italian food? Sex. But great Italian food followed up by a banning is almost as good.

So why don't they just put Disturbed in Prison. I mean he wants to come back to try and have fun posting right? I mean look at Macios. The prison helped his ass alot and he is now one of my favourite posters on this site.

I had the best pené vodka in New Jersey as far as I'm concerned. I go to this place with my family fairly often and I get the same thing every time, Caesar salad for an apetizer, pené vodka for dinner. And this time, in addition to some delicious lemon sorbet, I got a banning for desert!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back