• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Broski.

The red bumper sticker is basically calling for predators, it's possibly the most counter-productive law I've ever heard of.

So i go see Thor, get drunk & come back on to Disturbed being re-dismissed. Sweet. Jglass for Sheriff.

he wanted to leave

Yeah I wanted to leave after one match because I saw what you and Disturbed were doing to it. I wanted to help build the fucking place up, and you and Disturbed were using it to get titles on your charicters because your both to shit of roleplayers to actually work in a good fed.

Therefore when I leave you instantly jump on my ass and want to use my charicter in a squash. I had one match and just left, but no you wouldn't just fucking drop it. You needed to "beat" up my charicter to get yours over on a title you just gave it?

I guess E-fedding and a 15 year old boss are more important than a person who has been keeping your back since we started on this site. No big deal.

Yeah, I heard about this. If Milenko and Disturbed have titles in your efed, then the site needs to be burnt to the ground. It's all well and good it being fun but those two truly suck.

I always miss this shit.Damn australian time.But When I looked at the title and saw the first post I knew someone was getting banned.Only a matter of time.So i didnt miss much i hope.

They're not.

At least not to people who aren't massivly fucking ******ed

It's not that I'm massively ******ed, it's the shit you were saying to me. You're a fucking cunt, and you will always be a fucking cunt. Go back and post on this shit forum, just fucking go back and blow Disturbed a little bit more.

I asked you to not use my character. And what I get is fuck no, your gone I'm going to use it. Because I need to get my shitty character over on a title belt that I've just made out of thin air and gave to it. I asked as a friend to just delete my shit, and no. You told me to fuck off. Again I guess characters in that fed are more important than just saying hey, shit happens. He's my bro I'll just do what he says.

I'm The only guy who sat and talked to you when we started off here. The only fucking dude for what two years that thought you were a nice dude. The only one who told people to stop poking at you when it was getting to be to much. This wasn't totally about the character, it was about the lack of respect for me. By you and that little shit Disturbed. You made me to look out like the ass when I was just trying to leave.

Also You are the one who is massively fucking ******ed. At least I can spell it right dumb fuck. I have dyslexia and have better grammar than you? Great shit and I'm massively ******ed.

They're not.

At least not to people who aren't massivly fucking ******ed

It's not that I'm massively ******ed, it's the shit you were saying to me. You're a fucking cunt, and you will always be a fucking cunt. Go back and post on this shit forum, just fucking go back and blow Disturbed a little bit more.

I asked you to not use my character. And what I get is fuck no, your gone I'm going to use it. Because I need to get my shitty character over on a title belt that I've just made out of thin air and gave to it. I asked as a friend to just delete my shit, and no. You told me to fuck off. Again I guess characters in that fed are more important than just saying hey, shit happens. He's my bro I'll just do what he says.

I'm The only guy who sat and talked to you when we started off here. The only fucking dude for what two years that thought you were a nice dude. The only one who told people to stop poking at you when it was getting to be to much. This wasn't totally about the character, it was about the lack of respect for me. By you and that little shit Disturbed. You made me to look out like the ass when I was just trying to leave.

Also You are the one who is massively fucking ******ed. At least I can spell it right dumb fuck. I have dyslexia and have better grammar than you? Great shit and I'm massively ******ed.

[YOUTUBE]Gqw1FI1hfJA[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back