• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Broski.

He has blatantly advertised and made alts many times. Not to mention, he broke two rules just to tell us he wanted to come back. That may be the reason.

What restaurant, JGlass?

It's called Stephanie's, and it's in Caldwell. Very nice, very small restaurant, but SO delicious.

Hey Milenko, what's it like having a 15 year old as your boss?

And no Fizzy, I haven't. Trenton's a little far to go to get Italian food, especially because I don't really know anyone from the area. Generally if it's not in Essex or Passaic County, I probably haven't eaten there haha.

JGlass, I swear they have the best pizza in Jersey. It's the best pizza i've ever had and it isn't close.

Great, well now I have to try it. I don't think I've ever even been to Trenton, but now I have a reason to go. Well, two reasons. Good pizza and to throw rotten vegetables at Christi's office.

Only bad thing is that it's a bad area, and the wait is crazy. Like, to the point that anytime during the day the line will be out the door.

What the fuck is this bullshit!?

What's it look like? It's JGlass, taking care of business :icon_cool:

haha I can't wait until Christi doesn't get re-elected that guy is the definition of a shit politician.

I can't believe he got elected in the first place. It was a proven fact he fucked around with taxes, and we still elect him? I guess it's better than having a gay dude :shrug:.

The funny thing is, Codey was probably the most liked governor we've had in a while, and he was just the replacement for McGreevy.

Fizzy have you ever been to Camden? That's a really shitty area, Trenton is to but not as bad.

I have been to the aquarium, but I wouldn't step foot in that place if you paid me. The train runs through there, and i'd rather waste gas than use that thing when it's passing through Camden. Pretty sure it's one of the top 5 worst cities in the country.

My favorite Corzine moment? During his big huge buckle up campaign his driver got into an accident and Corzine wasn't wearing his seat belt. What a moron.

My favorite Corzine moment? During his big huge buckle up campaign his driver got into an accident and Corzine wasn't wearing his seat belt. What a moron.

Yep! On his way to meet with that freak Don Imus and the Rutgers women basketball team, I remember that day(slightly), and it's like why is this guy such a moron, better than Christi, but I really can't think of any other governors(from NJ) that were really worse than those two.

Edit: And was it him that brought up the Kyleigh's law idea? Just because that's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

It's turning into a New Jersey politics thread hahaha.

And I think Christi is the one that pushed Kyleigh's law through congress. I'm 99% sure that it became a law when Christi was governor at the very least. I don't think it's as bad an idea as most, but it is pretty stupid. I just think the cons outweigh the pros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back