Bray VS Cena or Wyatt's VS Shield

ASKane

Championship Contender
On Raw we saw Bray Wyatt involved in 2 feuds, they began building a feud against Cena and continued his families feud against the Shield. While I think the feud with the Shield is to build to a Shield split in the next 2 weeks setting up a Shield Triple Threat Match at Mania however I would actually much prefer seeing a rematch of Elimination Chamber at Mania than see Bray v Cena. I think a match with the Shield would have better promos, wrestling and fan interest and would really add the element of WM30 looking towards the future, through in the fact the Cena rarely puts someone young over especially at Mania and that fear of Bray getting the golden shovel makes a match against the Shield far more interesting

What match would you want Bray to be involved in:

1) 1 vs 1 against Cena
2) 6 man tag against the Shield

1 on 1 against Cena. I think it will be interesting to see how Bray Wyatt gets inside Cenas head, and see how Superman Cena responds.

Plus there is no way they're topping their EC match.

I guess since Wyatt Family vs The Shield already happened, it's best for Bray Wyatt to move onto his primary target which is John Cena and has been John Cena for a while now. Of course I'd love to see Bray get the win over Cena at WrestleMania since that would be huge for him. He could really use it to propel himself even further. The Wyatt Family vs The Shield match was excellent with the only single downside being Dean Ambrose's lack of any signature offence. That doesn't take away from the match though since his involvement was minimal to begin with. Bray got the real shine at the end. If he continues down this road, I can definitely see him being involved in World title matches. The last character in the WWE to bring similar cryptic and psychological warfare was Raven. So anyway, yeah, Bray Wyatt vs John Cena.

Wyatts vs Shield again imo. I want the Shield to get a win after which Dean attacks Roman from behind or something along those lines although their plan is probably to have that Shield Triple Threat match at WM.

I'd prefer The Shield vs The Wyatt's in a rematch, that match at the EC PPV was incredible and I think a rematch would be red hot as well, especially if they put them in a Cell or added a TLC stip.

I think Bray vs Cena will be ok but I'm not overly interested in the triple threat The Shield are rumoured to be having. I don't think either will come close to what 6 man gimmick match between the two groups could deliver.

The following would be my WM preferences:

-Ambrose defending the US strap in a match
-Harper/Rowan vs Reigns/Rollins
-Cena vs Bray

The title needs to come off Ambrose, as he's doing nothing with it. Not sure who I would have him defend it against at this time, but the title should be defended at WM.

I'm confident the tag match would be stellar, similar to the Chamber outing the 6 man tag had. If they're planning to split The Shield, have Ambrose interfere and help the Wyatts score the victory.

Bray vs Cena is a great way to elevate Wyatt as an up and coming star in the WWE. Even if Cena gets the victory, I'm confident Bray will come out looking like a million bucks.

Based on your choices, I'd prefer Cena just to see how Bray does on a bigger stage. However, if it was up to me which was one of the options that aren't available, I would have had him feuded with Ambrose over the US Championship just to bring more prestige to it but I guess Ambrose is just keeping the belt warm for Reigns.

Shield vs Wyatts. While I do think bray has some potential, I must have missed something considering he is facing arguably the biggest star in the company at arguably the biggest wrestlemania ever.

Shield vs Wyatts. While I do think bray has some potential, I must have missed something considering he is facing arguably the biggest star in the company at arguably the biggest wrestlemania ever.
Bray Wyatt is that next top star. He is the best character they've had on television in years so it doesn't make sense to have him at the back of the pack. I'd love to see a shield rematch just based on how good their match ec was but also I'm interested to see what they do with bray and cena. It has potential, and some of the promos leading up to mania could be fantastic. I'm perfectly fine with either happening but I'd prefer Cena vs Bray just because it elevates Bray.

the match between the Shield and the Wyatt's at the chamber was amazing. Potential match of the year. As much as id love to see it again we have to move on to Cena Vs. Brae...

and this is where WWE has to think about pushing their FUTURE...
John Cena is John Cena...which simply means that even if he does give up this match to Brae he will still go on to more title matches and main events. Brae will do the same because he has that potential but this is how you build stars. This is one thing they haven't done right in some time which is why John Cena is the only legitimate "face" of the company.

this isn't the only hope for Wyatt to make it big, but it would definitely be a big start to a great career.

Make it happen Vince.... Brae over Cena at MANIA!!!

Bray Wyatt vs John C ena for sure, it will get him on the main event map certainly after this. I doubt Cena puts Wyatt over, but I see the family taking a number out on Cena post match. I just hope Vince deosnt drop the ball with the Wyatts and their gimmick, they have alot of mileage left in there legs. With Bo Dallas dropping the NXT title, I am hoping he is brought up before Mania as the 4th member of the Wyatt's, Brays real life brother could be transformed into Bo Wyatt for sure. As for Cena, hes out fo the title picture so Im happy

Personally, I'd love to see a final break-up of The Shield in a match versus The Wyatts at WrestleMania, maybe even inside Hell in a Cell. I would've preferred Undertaker vs Cena & The Shield vs The Wyatts over what they're going with.

So to answer the question, I'd take Wyatt's vs Shield, but I don't mind Bray vs Cena either.

For entertainment value, should be a Wyatts Shield rematch in a TLC or no dq or Cage/Cell setting imo.

it's to late for Wyatt's vs Shield rematch at WrestleMania...cause what would Cena do at Mania then?

I would've preferred Lesnar in the title match against Orton and Batista, Cena vs Taker but we got Taker/Lesnar so it's definitely gonna be Bray/Cena unfortunately

Honestly, I think Bray's injury set back WWEs plans by a good margin. I'm sure their original intention wasn't to have Bray sit in a rocking chair, watching his two fellow swamp rats dealing in the ring. There were plans for the group that included Bray wrestling and they were seriously delayed, causing re-writes that left things in an awkward position today.

Had he not been injured, Bray's personal war against John Cena would have been a lot more advanced, perhaps to the boiling point, with WM30 upon us. Instead, they've had to abbreviate the program and if it seems too soon for the two of them to be meeting in such a high profile match, that's because it is too soon.....but Wrestlemania comes when it comes.

Because of this, I'd prefer to see the Wyatts' battle it out with the Shield. At EC, I frankly didn't expect Reigns to be knocked out by the Wyatts....and figured there's more in store for this war.....and maybe there is, but it might not occur at WM30.

Injuries do happen at inopportune times, don't they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back