Did they just setup Shield vs Wyatt's?

Quinn30Colo

Occasional Pre-Show
It sure seems that way. Why would you cause a DQ of the Shield to qualify for EC.

We've all been waiting for that match and time is against WWE to do this because we know the members of the Shield are headed for better things sooner then later.

Will we see this 6 man tag match at EC or on a Raw episode?

Looked like it to me, I think WWE know it's a match a lot of fans want to see and as you say the clock is ticking on it given the Roman Reigns rocket push is soon to reach new levels.

I think this will happen at the PPV and hopefully they'll be put in the Chamber.

It could be used as a filler feud for Elimination Chamber before Wyatts go full on after John Cena and it could be used as a way to kick start the Shield's final break-up at Wrestlemania.

Hopefully, they give us the 6-man Tag Elimination Chamber match. That would be Brilliant!!

maybe the Shield face the Wyatt's next week for the last 3 spots in the Elimination Chamber

i really want to see a Wyatt Family-Shield Feud. Especially if the Shield are to be broken up pretty soon

Chamber is a 6 man match, and 4 are already taken by Snoreton, Cena, Bryan, and Sheamus ... the last two I think will go to Lesnar, and Punk .... and that is assuming something for Punk/Kane doesn't materialize in the next few weeks.

maybe the Shield face the Wyatt's next week for the last 3 spots in the Elimination Chamber

Cannot be feasibly done, as stated above.

Wyatts vs Shield in an Elimination Chamber Tag match sounds very interesting, which could lead to some sort of Shield match against eachother at WrestleMania, and leading the Wyatt's into Cena for Mania as well.

As for the other 2 Chamber Title match participants? Lesnar seems a lock. Big E, maybe, as well? That's assuming Punk beats Kane on the way to Hunter at WMXXX

I'm not saying its bad strategy, but it seems like the booking is throwing the Wyatts are everything until they can see what really sticks.

No that was the setup for Money Inc/Beverly Brothers for the tag titles.

Of course they did. Reigns and Wyatt became solidified STARS at the Rumble and they need to make the money match between Shield/Wyatts happen while they still can. It'll happen at EC because... well... Vince likes money. Why would he give that match away for free on Raw? That makes no sense. The only detail still up in the air would be if it happens in a Chamber or not. I personally believe it will.

it has to be in the chamber. perhaps a war games style tag match in the chamber. match cant be won until all 6 members have entered the chamber. good way to also further romans eventual face turn without breaking up the shield yet. the whole shield unit turns anti-authority since according to vince there is no face or heels anymore. the shield wins then closer to mania ambrose can snap and turn on reigns and rollins. the wyatts go on after ec to cena and reigns goes to the main event and rollins fueds with ambrose over the us title

i like the shield vs wyatt family at ec. If it is a tag elimination match then thats going to be awsome.
Next week shield cost wyatt family in match would help the fued.
The result is wyatts win with some miscommunication in shield.

It's the first thought that entered my mind. When you look at the consequences of the match and that it resulted in The Shield being disqualified, rather than the entire match being thrown out as a No Contest as I thought would happen, I don't see how The Shield won't want some payback.

The winning team of the match would be put into the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at the Elimination Chamber ppv, so you had to know that Cena, Sheamus & Bryan were somehow going to win, or that they'd find some way of putting them in the EC match sometime between now and the ppv. So, from The Shield's perspective, The Wyatt Family just spoiled each of their individual chances at headlining WrestleMania as WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

It's only interesting if they turn one of the factions (The Shield) face. Otherwise it's just 6 bad guys going at it for no reason. Regarding the kayfabe side of things, I honestly wouldn't care who wins if they face each other. I prefer The Shield but The Wyatt Family needs a big win slightly more.

You can have two heel factions at it, if done correctly it will make for great TV with each side trying to one up the other.

We got a taste of Wyatts vs Shield earlier.

What will most likely happen will be Roman Reigns being pushed through the whole ordeal.

i would have a wargames match, reigns comes in last, but its already too late, ambrose and rollins beat reigns, and he spears them both through the glass

After last night,the Shield are going to want payback in a huge way. The Wyatt's cost the shield a shot at the WWE WHC by getting them disqualified. It will be an epic battle IMO,with the Wyatts going over IMO. The shield are due to break up,and i think the shield will have some sort of breakdown leading to their loss at the EC!! This will all get pinned on Roman Reigns IMO,will Rollins and Ambrose blaming him for their loss

Nonetheless, I think we can all agree that it was a great main event. Once of the best I have seen in awhile from Raw. Reigns getting over somewhat on Cena will set him up for his push.

Yeh it seems that way. This is a match that was teased just before Survivor Series and we may finally get to see it. I'm definitely excited even if does mean the end of The Shield.

I would love to see this match take place in the Chamber. It would be something we haven't seen before and would be fascinating. They have the chamber there, may as well use it. Also, it could help keep the losers (I'm presuming The Shield) look strong. It could end up 3 v 1 and then 3 v 2 where Rollins and Ambrose are being outnumbered. They get eliminated; enter Reigns; he takes out Harper/Rowan but Bray finally wins.

If they went a straight-up 6 man tag then I'd be fine with that as well. If The Shield do split then hopefully this will be a great last match for them. I'm guessing The Wyatt Family feature in the main-event as well.

Aside from it being a very bad ass idea for this match to truly reach its full potenial it makes since told hold it inside the Chamber. Rollins and Ambrose would be fine in any style match but the confines and destrutive atmosphere of the Chamber best suit the abilities of Reings, Wyatt, Rowan and Harper. Given the best chance to succeed these six will steal show and made match of year. Given that, they may be held back as to not kill the WWE WHC Chamber match.

It sure seems that way. Why would you cause a DQ of the Shield to qualify for EC.

We've all been waiting for that match and time is against WWE to do this because we know the members of the Shield are headed for better things sooner then later.

Will we see this 6 man tag match at EC or on a Raw episode?

Really going out on a limb there.

The Wyatts cost all 3 members of the Shield a shot at the WWE World Title so I'm pretty sure that this is going to lead to a feud.

Wyatts vs. Shield at EC, with Wyatts winning and putting the nail in the coffin for the Shield who will have a triple threat match at WM.

Most definitely. Which is nice because this is the perfect time to do it.

Wyatt's have been built up well, that win at Royal Rumble against Daniel Bryan was something Wyatt definitely needed. Reigns is on the rise, after his dominating performance in the Royal Rumble. And you have the Shield that has been looking about ready to implode.

It was only a matter of time. Now the Wyatt's should be going after "the machine" as Bray has been talking about. And going after the "The Hounds of Justice" is as good a place to start as any. I'm pretty excited to see where this is going actually, been waiting for something like this to go down with the Wyatt's for a while.

I had an idea for how the Wyatt/Bryant angle could have been played, and this is along those lines:

Bray decides he's not done with DB. To keep working on the recruiting and show how valuable he can be, the Wyatts start interjecting themselves into DB's matches to get him the best outcome. Already worked once (tho having them appear in the Cena/Orton match? Maybe to keep the strap on Orton until DB takes it from him?).

From here, they watch over him, occasionally beating him down as well to keep sending a message to him. They become unaligned from the usual face/heel lineups. I even think it works to do this while DB protests against it and fights them.

As far as who else goes in? You've got 1 heel, 3 faces. Expect Shamus to turn, meaning 1 more of each. Punk/Lesner makes sense, but I think you'll see Punk/Kane in instead, with Lesnar/Batista in a match for the WM spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back