Punk, Bryan, The Wyatt Family and The Shield

zhaff2004

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hey guys, here is a little idea that I have regarding the shield, the wyatts, Punk and Bryan.

Right now, at TLC, we have two 3-on-1 handicap matches booked. To me, something has to happen that either changes these matches or results in some special finish.

This is what I feel will happen:

Bray Wyatt converts Bryan to join the family, (albeit temporarily) this results in him attacking Punk on Monday Night Raw. To retaliate, Punk goes after Bray Wyatt for what he did to his friend. The Shield, not ones to pass on a fight, end up joining in and an all out war breaks out, it leaves us with the Shield and Punk standing alone in the ring.

It is now that Punk makes an offer to the shield, help him take out the family and free Daniel Bryan and then they can settle their business with each other later.

The shield buy into this, on the idea that, if they take out the Wyatts, they’ll be the only top team in the WWE. Ergo, we go from having two 3-on-1 handicap matches to having a HUGE 4-on-4 tag match with the Wyatts and Bryan v Punk and The Shield.

This match allows the feud to carry on, with Bryan and Punk being the last 2 remaining in the rumble, (either one can win) The Shield can go on to face the Wyatts in a HUGE 6 Man Elimination Chamber tag match and possibly have the entire Shield face off against the undertaker at Mania in a 3-on-1 match.

Thoughts, suggestions?

I think this is far to illogical to happen. Shield work for the Authority so they would not do anything to help Bryan. Punk got beatdown by the Shield so why would he want there help, it would be just as stupid as him getting Ryback and Axel to team with him to have a 6 man tag against the Shield. Bryan joining before the PPV would just have the storyline moving far too fast, let it be a slow build and if Punk is gonna fight Bryan have it at Mania or EC.

It would be a very good match but it is far to illogical but I do agree with everything after TLC

Have you watched WWE lately////the fact that you state it is so illogical means that 2 to 1 this actually happens lol.

It sounds good IF they had kept up the tension between the Wyats and the SHIELD but like so many other stories that fell prey to the hummingbird attention span of Vince
I think this is far to illogical to happen. Shield work for the Authority so they would not do anything to help Bryan. Punk got beatdown by the Shield so why would he want there help, it would be just as stupid as him getting Ryback and Axel to team with him to have a 6 man tag against the Shield. Bryan joining before the PPV would just have the storyline moving far too fast, let it be a slow build and if Punk is gonna fight Bryan have it at Mania or EC.

It would be a very good match but it is far to illogical but I do agree with everything after TLC

If DB turns heel it will break a lot of hearts and I bet a lot of people stop watching. They already took him out of the main event which pissed a lot of people off, even casuals. And if they turn him heel, that'll be the last straw.

Have you watched WWE lately////the fact that you state it is so illogical means that 2 to 1 this actually happens lol.

It sounds good IF they had kept up the tension between the Wyats and the SHIELD but like so many other stories that fell prey to the hummingbird attention span of Vince

They could've done that however they have a common enemy in Bryan and Punk so why would they have tension towards each other? It all becomes a clusterfuck anyway, WCW style. And we all know how that ended, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back