• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Shoot In WWE history

ONS 2005 is very overrated imo. Rather lame in comparison to some of Heyman's previous shoots. Staying on topic and naming things relevant within WWE history, there was a shoot Heyman did on Smackdown to Vince that was very good. Basically calling Vince out on where the WWF got it's "Attitude."

Outside of WWE, Russo ranting on Hogan in WCW still stands out in my mind ;)

Agreed on both accounts. These two were amazing.

1) Heyman over Vince on smackdown was the best in my opinion. Since I KNOW he meant what he said.

2)Joey styles going OFF on wwe raping ecw and the dumb ideas they did at the time ''He MOCKED GOD''

The Heyman Shoot at the first One Night Stand, on the Raw Superstars. Hide Your Wives Its EDGE. Classic

does NO ONE remember when Jim Cornette use to have a spot each monday night on RAW and he would LOSE it on everyone and anyone, from WCW, to The New York Post, to Hulk Hogan. my favorite one was one on "who is the true ICON of wrestling" and he called HBK a great in ring performer, and out of the ring he was a child who cried and went home when he didnt get what he want, and said that "yes hogan may be a house hold name, but so is garbage" those were the most real things i had ever herd, and still watch them from time to time, as they were shocking the things he was allowed to say. anyone who has never herd any of them, go look, and then see if you still say the ONS or Heyman were #1

exactly! that was just something no one did at the time, i mean that was HULK HOGAN the biggest name in wrestling of the time, and to have someone go on live TV and say that HBK is a cry baby, Bret Hart needs to stop saying the WWF screwed him over, and Hulk Hogan is Garbage" and he ment every word of it. (Hart and HBK were both in the company at the time too)

Great topic, people are bringing up really good moments. The Rock shooting on Austin, Hardy shooting on Edge and Lita plus the great Haymen moments bring back some memories. The best shoot from the past year in my opinion is HBK's retirement speech where he appoligised for giving Bret hell over the years. It was an honest heartfelt appoligy as well a classy move on HBK's part. The whole retirement speech was from the heart and was a great note for Shawn to walk away on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back