• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk "Shoot" - The Night WWE Changed?

Cm punk is a good wrestler but he is not the guy who will bring change to the E. His character is too smirky and he hasnt done anything else other than a rant promo worth mentioning. Like it or not HGH is the man who can bring change in the most effective way because he is pulling the strings behind the scenes. Plus The Rock and Cena's match has everyone hating in the back making it hard to get out of their own way

Until the presentation of the show changes, until the bling bling belt is redesigned, until the brand extension is over, until the childish promos come to a halt, until the idiotic commentary has improved, until they stop screwing up potentially great storylines, until they stop pandering to kids and more importantly until Cena turns heel, that night hasn't lead to any real changes. They've used offensive language before the shoot you know, since Rock returned. Yes Punk and Danielson are both champions but it's how they were booked leading up to it that's important. Plus nobody really cares as you would think they would.

So what really did change besides cm punks music and t-shirt sales. Nothing has really changed. Matches are the same. I dont understand? Punk wants lower people to get pushed ok Bryan goes up and Ryder goes down. I mean HHH said it, it was all for him nothing changed. I mean the whole pipe bomb was lamb. Dont get me wrong I like Punk and he maybe a game changer but not a whole era.
Can you really tell me cause of Punk, something changed either backstage or in the ring that has to do with anyone else besides him. The matches, the matches depend on the people. Thats right before punk they purposely made garbage matches. Promos same people are good at promos and the same people are terriable at promos. Its wether they get airtime or not. We are me CM Punk, Where are the Ice Cream bars. Nevermind you got what you really wanted no need to keep fightin for chand and everything or everyone else.

WWE slightly changed, for about a month, until MITB.

MITB 2011 was the most excited I had been about a ppv in years. It didn't dissapoint and the build up was amazing...sadly, wwe reverted back to it's format the next night, ended up bringing punk back to soon later on in the summer and everything went back to normal.

So, it slightly changed, but not enough and not long enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back