Best Promo package of 2011?

Dwayne_Jason

Do I have everybody's attention now
Now this isn't about the best PROMO by a superstar, this thread is about the best promo package from WWE Prod. team who has done a fantastic job so far on creating promos. Either way, which promo package appeals to you the best?

As far as I'm concerned, the best one has been the latest with CM Punk and Cena at MITB.

Here's the promo:

[YOUTUBE]l5IMOUFMGQQ[/YOUTUBE]

The Canadian Badass hit the nail on the head, all I heard to do was read the name of this thread and I instantly thought about "You Can Hate Me Now" playing as Miz watches clips of his evolution and career. That promo was one of the best video packages of all time, let alone 2011. I hate the Miz, I hate everything about him and his cheap impersonation of Y2J's 2009 gimmick but that package (especially the song) was the perfect representation of his career and the most intense masterpiece I might have ever seen related to video packages

The WWE always make awesome video packages, it's something they do on a weekly basis on every show including Superstars, NXT and SmackDown. It's the little things like these that set the WWE apart from low-end crap like TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back