At Fastlane HHH cut the best wrestling promo since 2011!!!

braveh

Pre-Show Stalwart
That was the best wrestling segment since the contract signing segment with Lesnar before Wrestlemania 2013

[YOUTUBE]hnonT06Ldz8[/YOUTUBE]

Is HHH is bad bussinessman? Yes. Lesnar never should've lost to HHH, ever! HHH never should have defeated CM Punk in 2011, never! But is HHH an awesome promo? YES!

(What is the 2011 promo I'm referring to? CM Punk's pipebomb, Punk and Cena's contract signing before Summerslam 2011 etc)

and that god damned video director in the control room was too slow to switch to the right camera angle to catch Sting sticking the baseball bat up HHH's throat!

Reprimand him please!

It was a great segment. I don't know that HHH's promo was in particular what made it good. He did his usual thing, maybe with a bit on top. I'd say the imagery of sledgehammer vs. baseball bat is what really stood out during last night's confrontation.

It was good. I wish Sting would fucking speak, though. Sting is actually coming off as a heel based off of what H has been saying and Sting not retorting.

We have five weeks for Sting to talk. If there had been a verbal exchange at Fast Lane the segment would have lasted an eternity and lost it's edge.

Dave Meltzer has to be out of touch. What's wrong with him? Hey, George Steele's Barber, you stop sniffing Meltzer's toilet paper you dumbass. What is it you're trying to find? Something he left behind?

Dave Meltzer said Daniel Bryan carried Roman Reigns. It was a shite match! Nobody carried nobody! Bryan jumped off the apron twice, and it look like shit both times. Just awful. The only good thing about that match was Roman's elbows.

Funny thing about Sting not speaking is that based upon his last couple of years in TNA, he would wipe the floor with H when, or if, he eventually does.

Funny thing about Sting not speaking is that based upon his last couple of years in TNA, he would wipe the floor with H when, or if, he eventually does.

Is Sting a leader among men? Nothing against him, just saying. Main event mafia, to "I agree" after the Jeff Hardy match, to Joker-wannabe....going along with the leftovers from the Wyatt-family videos.....and that entrance music? Did he stand up for himself after he signed with WWE?

Is Sting a leader among men? Nothing against him, just saying. Main event mafia, to "I agree" after the Jeff Hardy match, to Joker-wannabe....going along with the leftovers from the Wyatt-family videos.....and that entrance music? Did he stand up for himself after he signed with WWE?

I'm not really sure what you're saying. Umm, Sting is a good talker. There. Plain English.

The Cena lightsaber promo

172znl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back