Been playing around w/a sig thoughts?

UltimateHitman

Old School Legend
Let me begin by saying I have the barest minimum experience playing w/photoshop. I have Elements 7, got it from ebay (just the disk) and just started messing around w/it.

I went to the graphics section and found some really helpful tips. Thanks to the Doctor and a few others who had some tips and walk throughs.

However, I'm still not savvy enough to understand everything though. But I did work on an idea I had and even though it wasn't the greatest and I didn't get the entire idea done, I got the basic concept that I wanted. It's kind of small and I don't really know if I could save it in a zoomed state, but I think because of the way I used the pics it's a good thing. Like I said, I don't know. But I'm playing around with it and maybe I'll get a little better.

I just wanted to get some opinions on it. Hell, somebody could use it if they wanted or even expand on the idea. The other part of it was going to be a flag in the upper left corner that would have been an amalgam of the different country's flags that corresponded to each guy. I'll probably just do the flag idea by itself and then maybe incorporate it later.

But for now, I figured I'd just go with what I had because I'm kinda burned out for the moment. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

WorldElite2.jpg

Here's a tweak I did. I moved Gabriel over slightly and the background's a little different.

WorldElite.jpg

I'm thinking it'd look a little better with Kidd and Gabriel a little more closer at the top for more of a "pyramid" feel, but I've already shopped the hell out of it and am just leaving this one as-is...

P.S. I actually did the background before even realizing it kinda resembled a globe or "world" look. Sometimes a person just gets lucky.

Everyone has to start somewhere.
This below was my very first picture.

TripleHGFX-Firstone.jpg

All I did was blur it and add text.

To some of my latest attempts. Pictures below....
NickiMenaj.jpg

Goku.jpg

ForrestGriffin.jpg
You will learn to experiment with the different options and over time get a lot better. No body started as a professional. If you keep at it you will improve and the more you make the quicker it will happen.

There are some people here who can give you some great advice in Doc, Theo, The People's Peep, etc.

Yeah, I think the font's pretty plain too, but by the time I got to that I was like, fuck it, I want to just have something finished and didn't grab any of the font downloads that were in the Doc's tutorials. That probably would help it stand out a little more too. Like I said, I just bought it, installed it, and started goofing around w/it. Plus I'm older than most, so I didn't keep up with technology all that much. I know enough to use something, just not enough to be proficient w/it. lol (See? I still use lol...)

Oh, yeah, since he really isn't in Nexus anymore I decided to take the logo off the shirt he was wearing. Was going to design a "Corre" logo, but figured I'd just color over the Nexus logo in plain black. So he had a shirt on, just a nexus shirt.

To be quite honest,
It looks like its been done with Paint.

Download Gimp, and check out the tutorials.
or I recommend to stop by The Digital Art & Graphics section, and read the Step by Step tutorials by Doctor, or Dave....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back