Be a Man, join the Randy Savage bandwagon

I like Randy Savage. If he's not up against Rey, Edge, or Cena, I'll probably vote for him.

I'm setting my boundaries early, by the way.

Randy Savage was one of the most versatile wrestlers I have ever seen, and can see him winning a variety of the different match types against just about any other wrestler. I'm in.

BONESAW IS REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY!

4. He isn't in the WWE HOF, so he should be in our HOF.

Fucking sold. Create a signature and sign me up.

Savage DESERVES to win. But with the return of the Rock and Brock Lesnar, it doesn't matter if Savage died recently; he's outmatched. But I'm still going to defend and support the shit out of him.

Savage should have a realistic shot at winning the whole damn thing, and here is why:

If he gets to the KOTR stage, he has been there, done that. He wrestled 4 men in one night, on the biggest stage in the world, and became the WWF Champion. Savage has the technical proficiency to wrestle any technical wrestler in the world, the mean streak to brawl, the speed to go against smaller wrestlers, the strength to go against bigger ones. Randy Savage is probably the most well-rounded wrestler in this tournament. He can be the face, he can be the heel, he can be the underdog, he can be the bully. He will wrestle you, and he will fight you. Is he the biggest wrestler? No. But, when you can do everything Savage can do, you don't need to be. It really doesn't matter who his opponents are, Savage is capable of wrestling just about any style, and make it look completely natural to him. His mastery of the ring would allow him to be successful against any wrestler from any era.

I'm just loving the fact that Savage gets Lesnar in the 2nd round and we're going to see Tasty go off.

And I'm supporting Team Savage, Oh Yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back