Battlezone Tournament - MIA

Ever thought about putting Godzilla or Rodan in?

We usually try to make sure everyone we put in the tournament could be beat by at least a few of the other competitors. Rodan, and especially Godzilla, are pretty close to unbeatable for any one competitor.

Doc and I have toyed with the idea of doing a year where all of the characters are super powerful (your Superman, Silver Surfer, Dr. Manhattan types). Maybe if we get around to that theme we can include a monster from the Godzilla movies, if not the King Kaiju himself.

We usually try to make sure everyone we put in the tournament could be beat by at least a few of the other competitors. Rodan, and especially Godzilla, are pretty close to unbeatable for any one competitor.

Doc and I have toyed with the idea of doing a year where all of the characters are super powerful (your Superman, Silver Surfer, Dr. Manhattan types). Maybe if we get around to that theme we can include a monster from the Godzilla movies, if not the King Kaiju himself.

Maybe include an Ultra class. You can have your Supes and Sentry and Dark Phoenix and Dr Strange types as well as your overpowered anime types like Goku and Sailor Moon. Maybe throw in Arceus as well.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Big Daddy in the BattleZone Tournament in the future.

Which one?

latest

4462523-4237992-kick-ass-2-big-daddy-devait-etre-dans-le-film-10214584.jpg

Shirley_%22Big_Daddy%22_Crabtree.jpg

Барбоса;5550271 said:
Actually, I would say Captain Black is the best choice. Almost certainly as indestructible as Scarlet but has many of the immense powers of the Mysterons.

When Captain Black has a bad ass theme song, we'll talk.

Барбоса;5550271 said:
Actually, I would say Captain Black is the best choice. Almost certainly as indestructible as Scarlet but has many of the immense powers of the Mysterons.

I thought this show was about some puppets that had cool vehicles. Now you're telling me that they have the immense powers of the Mysterons?

I thought this show was about some puppets that had cool vehicles. Now you're telling me that they have the immense powers of the Mysterons?

Thunderbirds is more about the cool vehicles.

While it has its own cool vehicles, Captain Scarlet is more about a war between Earth and Mysterons of Mars, with the Mysterons being able to recreate and take over anything they destroy through a process of "retro-metabolism". They can also communicate, observe and physically manipulate matter over vast distances and have shown powers of some kind of teleportation.

3) David, first of his name ruler of Judah and Israel.
KingDavid.jpg

Third king of Israel.
Defeated Goliath.
Conquered Juraselem as king of Judah.
David brought the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem.
David defeated the Philistines
David defeated Moab, Ammon and Syria
David also defeated another four other giants.

He's the true badass of the Bible. Whilst Samson gets the plaudits David was more consistent.

Funnily enough, he's been considered multiple times! I think we've changed him out for someone else for some reason each time, but he's a definite possibility for the future.

2) St. Father Christmas Nicholas Santa Claus
santa-800.jpg

He's making a list.
He's checking it twice.
He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice.

Immortal.
Has every single Christmas present you've received in his arsenal (or anyone else).
Has a motherfucking flying sleigh.
Can travel round the world in a night stopping at every single house. Puts Neo's speed to shame.
Can do this all whilst drunk!

Santa Claus is number 2 on the list.

1.5) Red
pokemon_trainer_red_render_by_oxeyclean-d4xlibs.png

The real greatest Pokemon master of all time.

Didn't make my list but he should be there with 6 pre-determined Pokemon.

My preference is for weaker, more human, less Mary Sue, characters. Off the top of my head, it would be cool to see:

Inigo Montoya, Caius Martius, Will Parry, Atalanta or Dizzy, Prince of the Yolkfolk.

For more powered heroes: Jessica Jones, the Demi-fiend or Bartimaeus.

Reactions: Lee
Number One

So in this years All Stars we've seen:

Cartoons. Heroes. Villains. Wrestlers. Man. Myths. Legends.

This one transcends all.

A man who has fought heroes, villains, cultists and drug addicts.

A man who changed a city by being its vigilante.

You've heard legend of that man...

Titus Avison

4qOLq7ci_400x400.jpeg

Five Oscars. Two world titles. A Lethal Lottery. An Elite X title. Current holder of the grandest prize in WZCW. the former Red Mask has taken on challengers from every walk of life. When he's been bothered he's come out on top. When he hasn't he hasn't.

The best thing about Titus? He's my character so I set the rules, literally could make anything about him and use it in the tournament.

I AGREE

It's funny, the first year we did this people were legitimately predicting Action Saxton!

I'm hoping for Faceless Void next year in all seriousness if we get a Uber bracket. The guy's ability to manipulate time makes Bugs Bunny look like an everyman, and is actually consistent, unlike Bugs's abilities.

There is nothing stopping him reverting time to prevent births, change events, save lives, end lives prematurely and put things into place. He has the ability to freeze all special abilities. He can cut holes through time. He can lock foes in time. He can observe everything. Not to mention his Chronosphere, where he opens up a rift to his homeworld, stopping time for anyone trapped within it for all but himself, and actually granting him super speed.

There's probably a couple of people who could beat him, but he could take out some of the strongest foes still left in this tournament, like Alduin, All Might and Geralt, with complete ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back