Battlezone Tournament - MIA

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
I did a similar thread for the last Battlezone tournament and it's a top 10 list of people not in this years tournament.

To make it more interesting I've also gone through the previous incarnations of the tournament and made sure that the 10 I have posted have not appeared at all. Feel free to add your names, they may be in the top 10, they may not be.

Note as well it's a list of 10 that I haver numbered they're not necessarily in order.

Let us begin:

merlin-and-5-more-disney-characters-that-need-their-own-films-522948.jpg

10) Merlin

Many have said that Dumbledore is the greatest wizard who ever lived. He's not, Merlin is.

Did you know Merlin was a muggle born? I bet the Slytherins would hate that despite him being sorted into the house.

His future telling? Yup an often forgotten part of the Merlin legend is he was supposed to be the Antichrist but was baptised at birth. As such he has a good prophetic ability.

That and his countless magical abilities admired by Dumbledore and the Boy who Lived. Even Tom Riddle would acknowledge Merlin's genius. Though Ron Weasley loved Merlin's Pants!

9) Barbara Millicent Roberts.
064cfbb7bf335d5857e8096f91afb33c.jpg
From her early days as a teenage fashion model, Barbie has appeared as an astronaut, surgeon, Olympic athlete, downhill skier, aerobics instructor, TV news reporter, vet, rock star, doctor, army officer, air force pilot, summit diplomat, rap musician, presidential candidate (party undefined), baseball player, scuba diver, lifeguard, fire-fighter, engineer, dentist, and many more....

Not bad for a teenager.

She's also been Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Batgirl, Supergirl, Black Canary, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Lois Lane, and Carol Ferris.

Combine all of those powers into one and you have one kickass competitor who will put Bugs Bunny to shame.

Chin from Hong Kong '97 would be interesting.

He has the capability to take out the entire population of China and the floating, gigantic head turned superweapon, Deng Xiaoping.

On the other hand, if he's hit by a projectile, time reverses back to 1992 and he turns into a Polish boxer who committed suicide.

8) Sir Percival Blakeney esq.​

97647-cap213-bmp.jpg

They seek him here, they seek him there. Those Frenchies seek him everywhere. Is he in heaven? Or is he in hell? That damned elusive, Pimpernel.

Batman inspired by Zorro was inspired by The Scarlet Pimpernel. One of literary's true heroes. A master of disguise and a great swordsman his adventures spanning 16 novels, 13 films, 2 plays, 7 tv series he knows his stuff.

Regarding Merlin, that's always how I pictured Dumbledore. The big guy that is Arthur's father/guardian was how I saw Hagrid looking.

7) Finn Mertens
latest

Sword master, gorgeous hair and the bravest in the land. It is Finn the Human of Adventure time fame. I could make a list of all the foes he has defeated but there are too many. Not bad for a 12-15 year old!

Finn is a true hero, his goodness knows no bounds.

I swear Finn was in last year, unless we changed that. Huh. Then again, maybe he's not been in solo, it's only been the duo.

I remember him being in but can't find it in the list so I've dropped him in.

Oh yeah Finn was in but was put as a team with Jake and also teamed with Daredevil. They lost to Deadpool and Hawkeye.

Yeah that tag team year was weird. Nothing wrong with trying new things although I hope there won't be another "all tag teams" year.

Great thread by the way. Merlin VS Dumbledore would have been a wizards' duel dream match.

6) Bowie

ShiningForceBetaMaxLevelTest_007_zps4e027638.png

Nope not David Bowie but Bowie from one of my all time favourite games: Shining Force II.

An expert at the Bolt spell, a very high defence and weilding the Force Sword which is also capable of Ice magic. The most powerful sword in the land, it puts the master sword to shame.

It also got me into RPGs.

5) Miles Prower
Sonicchannel_tails_cg.png

The only thing that would make Sonic better is if he could fly. Playing Sonic 2 and 3 it's clear Tails can match his speed and moves but also can fly.

Hardly a sidekick really.

4) Casper McFadden
Casper_in_Live-Action.jpg
He's a Ghost, literally and that's it. Why have him in though? It depends on the draw he gets. There's noway the likes of Batman or Bugs Bunny could defeat a ghost but Egon Spengler or anyone who can wield Stormbringer.

So I'll post my top three tomorrow. They'll be a lot more in depth as to strengths etc.

Can you guess who?

Барбоса;5549983 said:
But what if... what if Merlin is Dumbledore?

He's not. Merlin exists in Harry Potter Canon. He was a Slytherin.

I actually wrote a list of fifteen:

Four of the five are:

Action Man the greatest hero of them all.

Danger Mouse.

Popeye the sailor man.

Allan Quartermain.

One of these has a weird tenuous link to one of my last three. I'll reveal my other as an honourable mention at the end.

The Scarlet Pimpernel and Dangermouse are two brilliant picks I always forget. Need to fix this for next year...

Still holding out for the day Princess Twilight Sparkle comes in, and absolutely wrecks face with the power of friendship.

She's overpowered as a magician, and tactician, but the negative stigma of My Little Pony will be the toughest challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back