• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batista possibly returning to WWE

He was going to do MMA.....then he wasn't.

I can't help getting the feeling he did some training in mixed martial arts and was surprised to find that his opponents weren't working from a script; one that called for them to fall down before Batista's mighty fists. When he saw that these guys hit for real, maybe he decided he didn't want to do this stuff, anyway.

I wonder how many pro wrestlers believed their own hype as tough guys and figured their WWE routines would work for them in the outside world.

I never considered Batista a legitimate tough guy; he was just a 'roided monster who looked good in a wrestling ring. But rumors always said he was a true pain in the ass during his years with the company. If he's asking to come back, I wouldn't blame Vince for low-balling the contract offer if Batista really has no other place to go.

This is gonna be interesting. I can just see it now: quotes from Batista that he loves WWE too much to stay away and that it was his intention to return all along.

Yeah, sure.

I would love to see Batista back, since he's been gone I've been thinking that there was something missing. Although Raw has been really good I just know that if Batista came back it would be atleast a tad better. I think he does need to return as a heel if he comes back, his last few months as a heel were really good and I think he could definately pick up from where he left off.

First off, Cena's not gonna turn heel. So, have Batista come back as Cena's savior. He cud fight for Cena wid being against him at the same time. Then at some point have Cena snap and take out Nexus wid d help of Batista. Both of them cud form a tag team and continue to fued with Nexus and then finally end it!!

I don't know what the exact storyline would be with him returning. But I look forward to him coming back though. I am not the biggest Batista fan out there. But, I think he effects the show in a more positive manner than a negative one. So, having him back would be pretty big actually, especially with all the MMA/Strikeforce/Lashley talk circulating.

I would guess they would have him return with some kind of an impact. The Leader of Nexus wouldn't be too horrible. I would probably prefer to see him return as a Face but then quickly turn on someone and stay close to the character he was before he left.

I never considered Batista a legitimate tough guy; he was just a 'roided monster who looked good in a wrestling ring.

How is Batista not a tough guy? It's not exactly easy to lift weights to the degree that he does, even if he does use steroids. Maybe he's just not good at MMA. Doesn't mean he couldn't beat up 99% of people on the planet.

Anyway, I'll be glad if he returns. His heel run was way too short, and the most interesting he'd ever been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back