• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batista 3-Disc DVD????

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
611oX-8Fq3L._SS500_.jpg

On October 20, 2009, WWE will be releasing a 3-Disc DVD strictly devoted to the career of Dave Batista.

Now, don't get me wrong. I gained mad respect for him after reading his book, and I marked out like none other when I saw his entrance live and saw him beat Cena in their only televised match to date. But a 3-Disc DVD for Dave?

I guess WWE gives all of their big stars 3-Disc tributes, but I just don't see how this is going to be a quality DVD set. In looking at the match listing...I see three matches worth watching...and I already own one of them on DVD.

So...will you be buying this DVD? Why or why not?

P.S. It only contains one match with Dave fighting JBL, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't even the main-event of the show. So, that means NorCal and I will definitely NOT be purchasing it.

It doesn't like a quality DVD so I won't be buying it. I assume they have the Batista/HHH Wrestlemania match and their Hell in a Cell encounter. Problem with Batista is he has been injured most of the time and his first memorable matches were in 2005 so you don't have a lot to work with. I would have figured they would have done a Randy Orton DVD before Batista but Orton will probably get his in a couple of years.

In my opinion he really hasnt been around long enough to deserve a 3 disc set yet. Maybe in a coupe years when hes in a couple more feuds for them to have something to build off.

IMO hes only had a handful of DVD worthy matches and those are mostly the matched he worked with Taker and the ne with Cena at Summerslam last year. But other than those I dont feel he really would have enough matches to prompt me to go buy a dvd set of him.

If the match list I seen is for the DVD is the real one, the matches are good, the only match I'd say should of been on there is Wrestlemania XX, apart from that one tho the listing isn't to bad.

I see all these DVD's coming out of current stars but where is Jericho's. He of all people should be given a DVD. I loved his book and I think they could do a good job with a documentary on one DVD then another 2 with matches and promos on it. Promo's would be awesome. I'm sure this has been talked about before. I truly think they could do a great job with a Jericho Set.

I strongly agree that Batista's DVD is useless but most collectors will still buy it and WWE knows that.

In my opinion he really hasnt been around long enough to deserve a 3 disc set yet. Maybe in a coupe years when hes in a couple more feuds for them to have something to build off.

IMO hes only had a handful of DVD worthy matches and those are mostly the matched he worked with Taker and the ne with Cena at Summerslam last year. But other than those I dont feel he really would have enough matches to prompt me to go buy a dvd set of him.

I couldn't agree more. And I'm a Batista Mark. Think of it this way...I already own the HIAC DVD, which has two Batista matches. I own the HHH DVD, which also has their HIAC match (By the way...HHH's DVD is only a 2 DVD Set...if HHH's career can't fill 3 DVDs, how can Batista's?).

If they are desperate to get Batista out there in DVD form, what they should do is put out an Evolution DVD. Evolution is my favorite faction ever, so that is a DVD I would buy. This would also spotlight Randy Orton's rise to super-stardom and give the purchaser a higher quality product to buy.

I dont know why they are giving him a dvd so soon its just like Cena there giving these guys dvds like 7 years after in the wwe give it like 20 years like what there doing with Sargent Slaugter or Hogan and all of them make there dvds' not newer people whats next a Tyson Kidd dvd its pointless to make a Batista dvd what are they gunna highlight all his injurys including this new one its just dumb plane and simple and all of you can bash me for saying that but you know its true.

I'm not the biggest fan of Batista, so I won't be buying this DVD. I haven't looked at the match list yet, so I can't pass comment, but I would raise the same concerns some other posters have above - has he had enough quality matches to make up a solid DVD? Should he have waited a few years? I can see why they've released it now, however. This is arguably the best he's been and has many fans - McMahon wants to capitalise on that when he can.

To be honest I have never really gotten batista. I can see that he's a fan favourite an all but I just can't see why. I'm not bashing the guy, obviously he's doing something right, maybe its the big huge dominant face that ppl love but its not for me, even in evolution it was the other members that sold it for me. Against taker he did good but don't most? If he turned heel he'd work maybe but with a dvd coming out it aint gonna happen anytime soon. Like most posters I agree he doesn't have enuff content or at least quality content for a one disc dvd let alone a 3 disc set. Perhaps its an indication of his future retirement plans and wwe just want to get the most out of him while he's active, who knows. I can't begrudge the dvd I guess because people will buy it but I won't, I passed on cena, hardy and even kanes dvd so not interested. I agree with a jericho dvd though, that would be worth the money!

P.S the rock dvd is a huge let down :(

I think this DVD is a bad idea (especially when guys like Perfect and Roberts, who have a much bigger claim to getting a 3 DVD set and don't, even though I have no complaints with either DVD). Batista is in alot of ways the 2nd Ultimate Warrior (who only got 1 DVD for his) and does not have enough material under his belt to justify giving him 3 DVDS (personally I think even 2 DVDs would be a stretch).
He does have an interesting life though, so the only way to save this one IMO is to make it more documentary heavy than the other ones (where someone like Michaels got about a 2 hour documentary, you'd have to make Batista's about 4-5 hours just to fill it out and make it at least somewhat entertaining because the way I see it, most will be bored to tears if it takes something like an "Edge" approach to the DVD. What are they going to put on it, those 5 good matches he had in his 8-9 year career).

Nope, I think i'll pass on this dvd, for a few reasons. For the most part, I will not be purchasing this dvd devoting to Batista is because I have followed all of his career, and there's not many matches I have not seen of his. I have seen his early matches in evolution, his smackdown and raw matches, and his pay-per-view matches. There's probably not many matches I have not seen first hand. Also, I'm not the biggest Batista fan, although I do like him fairly. There's some qulaity matches, such as with Cena, but I have watched them once, and t'was enough.

Furthermore, if this has some sort of biography, I will not be that interested; I have read many thinks about Batista, and have his book.

I'm going to shock you here. Not a die hard Batista fan. Haven't seen that reaction in this thread, have you?! I kid. But yeah. It's not because of his ringwork, it's just because. If he's there he's there, if he's not he's not. I kinda feel the same way about Taker. Anyway, this DVD all comes down to the match list for me. I like his HIAC with Triple H. But I have it already. I like his match with Eddie. But I have it already. I like his matches with Taker. I have one. I like his match with Cena. I have it.

So I'd pretty much end up with one match I want if I buy the DVD: His Cyber Sunday match with Taker. I like it, maybe more than the Mania match, but I'm not buying a three disc set full of stuff I already own in order to get that one match.

I don't remember that triple threat match, though. Anyone remember if it was any good? Not that it'd change my opinion of the set. Just curious.

Well, I am going to buy it. I first started watching WWE in 2005, a few weeks before WrestleMania 21. So naturally, my favorite superstars are Cena and Batista. I remember going out of town the weekend of Vengeance '05 and freaking out cus i just knew that HHH would be taking home the gold, and in the end batista still held it. You can say what you want about the guy, that's your opinion. Personally, i liked his first reign the best. He didn't have that many memorable matches in it though because he really only defended it against HHH (backlash, vengeance), JBL (GAB, SummerSlam) and Eddie (No Mercy). After that, he appeared at Taboo Tuesday to beat the shit out of Coach (cus Austin got injured moving furniture), and was on the SD team at Survivor Series, and competed in a tag match with Rey against Kane and Big Show at Armageddon. After that, he got injured a few weeks before the RR and had to relinquish the title. He came back and had to beat King Booker, Khali, and Jericho to hold the title for the next 3 times, and then Orton to hold the WWE title. His last two title reigns were cut short due to injury. However his other two title reigns led to amazing Wrestlemania matches, (him vs Taker at WM23, and Taker vs Edge at WM24). Not that bad of a career if you ask me...

IMHO a wrestler/superstar/entertainer shouldn't get his/her own DVD until they are done performing. Take the Edge DVD. He has accomplished so many things but what about the things that have yet to come. Edge is one of my favorites but they should wait for his career to be over b4 they bring a DVD. I rather buy one whole DVD Collection of his then buy 2 or 3 DVD sets(if they make that much).
Didn't they do a John Cena DVD after he became the WWE Champ. 3 year and thats it:wtf:. What about what he is doing now?

anyways I don't think Batista even has enough good matches to cover one DVD

let me get this straight wwe has the largest wrestling library in the world and are making a Batista dvd? While batista is a legit star how about a Ricky Steamboat, Chris Jericho or bruno sammartino dvd.

After thinking about it for a while there is only one reason I see them making the DVD now. He's too injury prone to expect too many more good matches. I mean he was back a month and now hes out again. So Im guessing they put his DVD out now just in case he doesnt last much longer.

I like Batista and I can say I am a fan of his but I won’t be buying this DVD. I’m fairly entertained by his matches when I see them for the first time, but for some reason it’s just not the same when I see them a second or third times. I don’t know why that is though. There are matches that I can see multiple times and still be entertained every time I watch them, maybe not as entertained as I was when I first watched it but I’m still entertained nonetheless. But that’s not the way it is for Batista for me. I can see his matches once and like them, but if I see them again I’m kind of just watching it for the sake of watching it. I don’t know why that is but it’s the way it is. Anyways, I’ve also already seen a lot of the matches from the list on the DVD and I have some of them on some of my DVD's, so there kind of is no point to me buying the DVD if I already have some of the matches on my DVD’s.

611oX-8Fq3L._SS500_.jpg

On October 20, 2009, WWE will be releasing a 3-Disc DVD strictly devoted to the career of Dave Batista.

Now, don't get me wrong. I gained mad respect for him after reading his book, and I marked out like none other when I saw his entrance live and saw him beat Cena in their only televised match to date. But a 3-Disc DVD for Dave?

I guess WWE gives all of their big stars 3-Disc tributes, but I just don't see how this is going to be a quality DVD set. In looking at the match listing...I see three matches worth watching...and I already own one of them on DVD.

So...will you be buying this DVD? Why or why not?

P.S. It only contains one match with Dave fighting JBL, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't even the main-event of the show. So, that means NorCal and I will definitely NOT be purchasing it.

I think it is to soon for him to get a 3 disc set. I mean come on some superstars have been around many years and only just got a 3 disc. I do not think the set will sell well but I am not taking nothing away from him because some of those matches were decent. The art work looks great but will it sell well? No.

I took this from the first site I could find via Google.

Here are complete details for WWE's upcoming three-disc DVD set on Batista, Batista: I Walk Alone. This title will be released on Tuesday, October 20, 2009.

Disc One said:
Disc One

In-depth Batista Profile featuring:

• Moving Around

• High School

• Bouncer

• Meets Angie

• Career Decision

• Wild Samoan Training Center

• Leviathan

• Deacon Batista

• Evolution

• Winning the Game

• Family Issues

• Welcome to SmackDown

• Tribute to Eddie

• Philippines Star

• Relinquishes the Championship

• The Royal Treatment

• Phenomenal Experience

• On the Edge of Greatness

• Show Stopping Moment

• Celebrity Unleashed

• Batista – The Animal

Bonus Features

• Hot Bread and Butter

• Batista's Rough Neighborhood

• The Biggest Lifeguard at the Pool

• Leviathan: Demon of the Ohio River

• The Animal's New Suit

• Dave Meets Alonzo Mourning

• Respect for Eddie

• A Gift for Chavo

• Eddie's Advice

• Batista's Lunchbox Collection

This is what I'll be purchasing the DVD collection for, even without looking at the match listings. I love a DVD story, and not that crap in which the Superstar talks for about 2-5 minutes in between each match, about the match itself. I can get a storyline to a match, by searching for the feud online. I don't need to hear it all over again, through a biased opinion.

This, however, is a complete career story it seems. That is something to definitely look forward to.

Disc Two said:
Disc Two

OVW Heavyweight Championship Match
Leviathan vs. "The Machine" Doug Basham
Ohio Valley Wrestling – November 28, 2001

Batista vs. Kane
Armageddon – December 15, 2002

Batista vs. Shawn Michaels
Armageddon – December 14, 2003

World Tag Team Championship Tables Match
Batista & Ric Flair vs. The Dudley Boyz
Royal Rumble – January 25, 2004

Batista vs. Chris Jericho
Vengeance – July 11, 2004

30-Man Royal Rumble Match
Royal Rumble – January 30, 2005

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Batista vs. Triple H
WrestleMania 21 – April 3, 2005

Hell in a Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. Triple H
Vengeance – June 26, 2005

No Holds Barred Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. JBL
SummerSlam – August 21, 2005

Batista vs. Eddie Guerrero
No Mercy – October 9, 2005

When the first match on your "Best-of" DVD, is against Doug Basham, you need to re-question your Career. But, I'll cut some slack since its actual footage of him when the W.W.E thought he was likely going to be huge. As for the rest of the DVD, let's go through the matches.

vs. Kane:

For what its worth, I thought this was one of Kane's better matches in all of 2002. So, with that being said I'm pretty sure that means I feel Batista did a good/great job of carrying him. This is a nice starting match for the Animal; Batista becomes.

vs. Shawn Michaels:

While this is still with Batista slightly new. Keep in mind, this is a year after he'd been with the Company but he was also injured for the majority of 2003, so he was still trying to win over the fans.

While I think they could've and should've added in any number of other Batista/Shawn Michaels matches, especially from their feud a year ago, I still thought this was a good match. And because this DVD is trying to focus on his entire career, this is a gem that a lot of people may have forgotten.

vs. Dudley Boyz:

I think the only reason this match was added, is out of respect for Batista in the admiration he has for Ric Flair. This match certainly isn't worth adding onto a compilation set of greatest matches. And if anything, this match also proves that the Dudleyz have lost a tables match. (In a recent TNA interview, they claimed they'd never lost a tables match before facing someone in TNA)

vs. Chris Jericho:

Without question, one of the best matches on the entire DVD. With the Triple Threat match from Summerslam being on Edge's DVD, it makes sense that they'd add this match to the Batista DVD. Those two matches were some of my favorites from 2004.

Batista tore Jericho a new ass in this match, and I think this was one of the first matches in his Career that made him look like a legit contender for the Heavyweight Championship.

2005 Royal Rumble:

There isn't much I can say about this, except its a cheap way to make Cena look strong as Cena "won" this Rumble, originally, as well. Batista and Cena eliminated each other.. McMahon, (besides tearing both quads at once) demanded they restart the match, and Batista ended up winning.

Only question I have is.. will they start this from beginning, straight through? Or will they start it from Batista's starting point.. #28. :lmao:

vs. Triple H (Mania):

Worst match on the DVD, including the one against Doug Basham. This was without question one of the most boring Wrestlemania Main Event matches I've ever witnessed. The crowd (to me) didn't seem hot for this, and the moment was one everyone could call from months away. There wasn't any question to the ending, or the way the match even went. Boring.. no other word can describe it.

vs. Triple H (Hell in a Cell):

This, was the match that (in my opinion) saved their feud from being a complete and total failure. Its just a shame, that Triple H's first HIAC loss had to come at the hands of Batista in this contest.

This was one of the only HIAC matches that I also felt didn't need to add in elements of the Cell, including going up on top of it, to make the match feel better. It was just a better overall match than any of the rest they'd ever had.

vs. John 'Bradshaw' Layfield:

Doesn't Batista lose this match by DQ? Granted, my memory may be going, but I'm pretty sure Batista drops this by DQ. (Maybe it was a month earlier, too) Either way, I can't say how this is even worth being on the DVD. It was still hotter than the Mania match-up against Triple H, but man was it horrid just the same.

vs. Eddie Guerrero:

Yet another subtle tribute to Eddie Guerrero. This was his last Pay per view match-up, as well. Can't say much about it. It was a good match, but I bet 10-1 the only reason its on the card is because of the relationship Batista had with Guerrero, and Guerrero's death.

Disc Three said:
Disc Three

Batista vs. King Booker
Survivor Series – November 26, 2006

Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. King Booker vs. Finlay
Smackdown! – December 1, 2006

Batista vs. The Undertaker
WrestleMania 23 – April 1, 2007

Steel Cage Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. Edge
One Night Stand – June 3, 2007

World Heavyweight Championship w/ Special Referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Batista vs. The Undertaker
Cyber Sunday – October 28, 2007

6-Man Tag Team Match
Batista, Triple H & Ric Flair vs. Randy Orton, Edge, & Umaga
Raw – December 10, 2007

Batista vs. John Cena
SummerSlam – August 17, 2008

Batista vs. Randy Orton
Armageddon – December 14, 2008

vs. King Booker:

The bigger story behind this was Booker knocking Batista on his ass in a real-life behind the scenes fight they'd had about 4 months prior to this. Apparently Batista was getting a nasty attitude backstage, and it took being knocked on his ass by Booker T, to knock some sense into his head.

As for this match, its clearly just a Championship filler match for the DVD. Nothing great happens except for a title victory for the Animal. (one he has to give up, less than two months later due to injury.)

vs. Finlay vs. King Booker:

This is the only match on the DVD, besides the Basham one, that I can't remember/not sure if I've seen. So I can't make a comment about it. (Except to say, it happens on Smackdown, so it clearly must not be too much of an important match-up.)

vs. The Undertaker (Wrestlemania):

Great match, possibly one of the best in the entire night. Batista and Undertaker I believe were upset and pissed that McMahon/Trump, and Shawn Michaels/Cena got the nod to Main Event overall. So, as a result they pretty much went out and stole the show.

Its an Undertaker/Mania match, so the ending is a dead (no pun intended) giveaway. However, that doesn't mean it wasn't one of Taker's best Mania matches to date.

vs. Edge:

This was their Steel Cage match that I believe had an ending where Batista was just too slow to escape the cage, while Edge barely got out with his title. (I may be mistaking this as well) I know in the end, Edge wins, but regardless I think out of all the Edge/Batista matches this was one of their best ones.

vs. The Undertaker (Cyber Sunday):

This is like the 3rd lack-luster match-up on this DVD. First, the Trips/Mania match. Then the JBL/Summerslam match. They should've just went with Taker/Batista from Mania, and quit.

This is yet another cheap opportunity to put Steve Austin in a DVD product. Austin was the Special Official, who did all of nothing except count the 3-count at the end. This match was boring, and didn't contribute to anything. In fact, most people who remember this match for what it was.. remember being let-down, because they thought Edge was going to return and interrupt.

vs. Randy Orton, Edge & Umaga:

I have to admit, for a Monday Night Raw match I'm rather excited to re-watch this one. Edge, Orton & Umaga just seems like a trio that should've gotten more of a chance to shine. Batista's partners were Triple H & Flair.

I think this was the match in which Evolution was meant to re-team up for the night, until Orton refused in saying his team with Edge was better, so they stuck Umaga in the mix, and had a 6-man.

vs. John Cena:

Many people would consider this to be one of Batista's greatest matches. I'd concur in saying it was definitely one for the ages. I won't say much about it, because its still not that old yet.

vs. Randy Orton:

This just seems out of place, and wrong, to end his DVD with this match. Batista, I believe, wins.. but I don't think it was a victory for anything. I know it wasn't for a title, and I'm not even sure if it was for a chance to gain a shot at a title. I think it was just a pure feud match.

Overall Thoughts:

Anyone who says this DVD isn't warranted, obviously didn't notice the refurbished crap that was the Ric Flair (remade) DVD release. Or any of the Eddie Guerrero (after-death) DVD releases. Least of all.. .. the Twisted and Disturbed Life of Kane.

Batista has earned this DVD, because hes become a big enough name to sell a DVD. I'll be purchasing this DVD, because 90% of these matches are actually good enough to want to see again. Is Batista shit at times? Yes. But thats what a "Best-Of" DVD is for, to weed out the crap and add in the good/great.

Regardless of the matches, the fact that this DVD's entire first disc will hold a story has sold me. Especially the segments entitled "Meets Angie" and "Family Issues". I'm curious if in either of these segments, he mentions cheating on her by fucking Melina. Maybe thats under the segment titled "Phenomenal Experience", because, it likely was one.

In the end, its worth buying if you've purchased anything the Company's put out within the previous 2 years. Because this one looks like they actually spent time on making. Unlike most everything else from the past couple of years.

Will, if you are merely interested in the story...go get his book and read it. That's the way that HBK's DVD was, as well as Flair's second. It's just a watered down version of the book.

Edit: That goes for everyone. If you are getting the DVD merely for the biography...I suggest reading the book instead. It will be far more in depth and will do far better justice to the entirety of Batista's life story.

it comes out on my birthday :lmao: anyone who doesnt get this fine release from the WWE for me isnt really a true friend, if we are being serious.

Im thinking itll be JBL Vs Batista over and over again for three discs. Fuck his backstory, they have enough JBL-Batista matches to fill it. I mean. What REALLY are we gonna get out of a backstory? "yea, I fucked Melina and shit. Used her as a worthless meatsock, cum rag while she wa sin a relationship with John Morrison. He is a punk ass bitch, obviously"....that would be about the extent.

Im always against DVDs on a current active superstar. Especially one who has only been watchable for about 2 years now.

Couple things, William...

vs. Eddie Guerrero:

Yet another subtle tribute to Eddie Guerrero. This was his last Pay per view match-up, as well. Can't say much about it. It was a good match, but I bet 10-1 the only reason its on the card is because of the relationship Batista had with Guerrero, and Guerrero's death.
Umm. No. It's on the DVD because Batista has had few matches better than this. Despite what people like to say now that Guerrero is dead, he DID have some people's best matches and DOES deserve to be on plenty of DVD releases. Batista is definately one of the people he gave one of his (Batista's) finest matches to.

vs. King Booker:

The bigger story behind this was Booker knocking Batista on his ass in a real-life behind the scenes fight they'd had about 4 months prior to this. Apparently Batista was getting a nasty attitude backstage, and it took being knocked on his ass by Booker T, to knock some sense into his head.
So Booker, who didn't want to be subject to WWE's Wellness Policy and chose to walk rather than get suspended, has a great attitude?

Tell it like it is. Shit happened and we have no clue who was really at fault.

As for this match, its clearly just a Championship filler match for the DVD. Nothing great happens except for a title victory for the Animal. (one he has to give up, less than two months later due to injury.)
Actually, he held the belt from November all the way until Mania 23.

vs. The Undertaker (Cyber Sunday):

This is like the 3rd lack-luster match-up on this DVD. First, the Trips/Mania match. Then the JBL/Summerslam match. They should've just went with Taker/Batista from Mania, and quit.
I liked this match. Maybe more than the Mania match. It was good and a clean win over Taker is always MAJOR.

Secondly, the JBL match was a short no-DQ affair. It was hot and a great moment in Batista's hometown (as was this match with Taker), and never over-stayed its welcome. It should definately add to the set.

This is yet another cheap opportunity to put Steve Austin in a DVD product. Austin was the Special Official, who did all of nothing except count the 3-count at the end. This match was boring, and didn't contribute to anything. In fact, most people who remember this match for what it was.. remember being let-down, because they thought Edge was going to return and interrupt.
Well that's how you remember it as an Edge fan, but I certainly didn't think of the match like that. I'll definately need to rewatch it now.

Anyone who says this DVD isn't warranted, obviously didn't notice the refurbished crap that was the Ric Flair (remade) DVD release.
They were different matches and it added well to the first set. I certainly enjoyed that DVD and Flair was hot at the time. That set was definately warranted.

Or any of the Eddie Guerrero (after-death) DVD releases.
Why wasn't that set warranted? There were matches that should have made his first set but didn't and matches that happened after the first set that were worth going back for. A worthy addition to any fan's collection. Of course because he's dead, they're just exploiting him and I'm overrating him. :rolleyes:

Least of all.. .. the Twisted and Disturbed Life of Kane.
I'll give you this one. :lmao:

Batista has earned this DVD, because hes become a big enough name to sell a DVD. I'll be purchasing this DVD, because 90% of these matches are actually good enough to want to see again. Is Batista shit at times? Yes. But thats what a "Best-Of" DVD is for, to weed out the crap and add in the good/great.
This, people. Read it and love it. And fuck Bruno Sammartino.

If its just some matches thrown in there from the past 5 years, it wont be anything we dont own already in our current dvd collection.

For Batista I consider myself one of those who is not a fan of him but respects the guy.

When I read his book I thought a bit higher of him and sometimes thats the idea they want to achieve. Books sort of have an intimacy to it because the wrestler has a chance to be open and its like he's directly talking to you, the reader.

I was looking foward for Batista to tell the story of how and why he got that big tattoo made on his back. And maybe to brief us on his other tattoo's, but he didnt mention them in the book.

If one of these 3 discs is just mainly documentary and him explaining his life perhaps I'll get it for that.

it comes out on my birthday :lmao: anyone who doesnt get this fine release from the WWE for me isnt really a true friend, if we are being serious.

Im thinking itll be JBL Vs Batista over and over again for three discs. Fuck his backstory, they have enough JBL-Batista matches to fill it. I mean. What REALLY are we gonna get out of a backstory? "yea, I fucked Melina and shit. Used her as a worthless meatsock, cum rag while she wa sin a relationship with John Morrison. He is a punk ass bitch, obviously"....that would be about the extent.

Im always against DVDs on a current active superstar. Especially one who has only been watchable for about 2 years now.

JBL has never even worked a decent match with Dave which is another reason why I can not understand how this made the DVD. I reckon this match and all the matches they had should had stayed off this DVD.

Batista is popular and helps put asses in seats. Which is why he has a 3 DVD set. It will sell semi decent and the WWE will make $$$ off of it.

Will I buy it? Not right off. I don't mind Dave but like others think they should have waited at least 2 or 3 more years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back