Where is their DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this has been done or is in the wrong section, please let me know if this is so...

But basically this is a who doesn't/should have their own dvd set in Wrestling. What hasn't happened and what you wanna see and why. The top 2 for me are Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle, well WWE Kurt Angle. I have no earthly idea why WWE is releasing a Morrison dvd next month but Jericho has yet to be done. The top 2 matches of Jericho I haven't got to see in a long time are Jericho/3H LMS from Fully Loaded 2000 and Jericho/Rock from No Mercy 2001 for the WCW Title. Both were great matches but I haven't been able to see in a long time.And good god a Kurt Angle 3 disc set would be awesome as well. A few others that I'm thinking of are Ricky Steamboat, The Big Show and Randy Orton. I still don't get why in the blue hell a Morrison dvd is coming out before a Jericho set lol. So is there anything that hasn't come out that you would really dig seeing and getting?

i am with you the one i am waiting for the most is jericho, i do not understand why they came out with a batista one but oh well, morrison should not get a dvd right now it is to early in his career for him to have one, also i am with you on big show, steamboat and of course angle, randy orton i could see them bring it out later this year

You have to think that there has to be a Jericho DVD in the works. The guy has had many classic matches and great feuds in his career. So he is the obvious choice as to who should receive a DVD.

Another DVD I'd like to see and could be somewhat likely with Hart back and that is a Hart Dungeon DVD. It could focus around the most famous graduates of the dungeon and focus on their careers and some of the best matches involving dungeon graduates. The documentary alone would be worth buying. The stories being told from the dungeon would be epic. And it could end with the Hart Dynasty being the last to carry on the name.

Maybe some more best of PPV DVD series. King of the Ring, Survivor Series, In Your House, etc... A faction/stables DVD would kick some pretty serious ass as well. With stables like DX, NWO, the Horsemen, Nation of Domination, Corporation, Ministry, etc... Continuing on the trend of title belts could be pretty cool as well. We have the WWE title, the World Heavyweight, and the IC title. Maybe give us the US title and the ECW title to boot. Relieve some of the old school matches to go along with those belts.

Maybe in a few years (well maybe in a year or so since JoMo is getting one) we can get a CM Punk DVD. Learn a little more about the straight edge lifestyle and have some of the awesome matches Punk has had since his start in ECW up to whatever he is doing at the moment.

And finally a best of non North American (so no Canada or US) superstars. The likes of Iron Sheik, Yokozuna, Roddy Piper, British Bulldog, Nikoli Volkoff, Nikita Volkoff, and all the up to the young blood in the E (Sheamus and Drew McIntyre).

Take advantage of the WCW library for gods sake! How about a Clash of The Champions Anthology? Ive been telling my friend over a year now they should do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back