AWESOME_MIZ officially thread of stuff

You don't need to expose yourself to such ridicule, buddy. You're better than that. Push all of the negatives out of your life and treck forward in a positive direction.

You don't need Brohan around making fun of you, plenty of people here love you without needing to make fun of you.

You don't need Brohan around making fun of you, plenty of people here love you without needing to make fun of you.

I prefer the term constructive critiscm.

Also, the fact that you're clearly taking the piss out of him makes you a tad hypocritical. You're not Coco, bud. Don't try to be like him.

If it's coming from you, it's not very constructive. That's like asking a ****** how to better woo the fairer gender.

Also, the fact that you're clearly taking the piss out of him makes you a tad hypocritical.

Paranoid much? Perhaps it's just that others see an enthusiasm in this guy that he's worth getting to know. He's just himself, and unapologetic about that, unlike others who just try too hard. You could probably learn something from him.

You're not Coco, bud. Don't try to be like him.

*snicker* He sure told you GD.

Also, the fact that you're clearly taking the piss out of him makes you a tad hypocritical. You're not Coco, bud. Don't try to be like him.

"being called a twat is an example of constructive criticism"- from the 2011 best selling novel by cult of brohanality-

jericho and rodan: its simple mathematics

Sweet prince O__O! woah! OK so new topic. most underated film ever?

"being called a twat is an example of constructive criticism"- from the 2011 best selling novel by cult of brohanality-

jericho and rodan: its simple mathematics

Sweet prince O__O! woah! OK so new topic. most underated film ever?

Lucky Number Slevin.

awesome_miz will be admin one day. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

And the most underrated film ever is Princess Bride. It's a very popular film, but I don't see any reason it shouldn't be in everyone's top 10 list.

DirtyJosé;3426500 said:
I love it but I wouldn't call it underrated. It gets quoted ad nauseum.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I watched The Expendables on Saturday night. Fun movie, exactly what it should have been other than the scene where we learn that SCSA's character has no problem beating women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back