AWESOME_MIZ officially thread of stuff

I was actually thinking of getting one with chris jericho, a plus sign, and rodan on it with it saying

"ITS SIMPLE MATHTEMATICS!" on the bottom

bet your reaction would have been priceless brohan

A laugh is stimulated by a chemical and electrical process in the brain. Our brains receive stimuli, neurons fire appropriately. Atoms and molecules. Much the same argument holds for love, and arousal.
What if I fake a laugh? What about love? What about a hard-on?

I like the Miz cause ever since he changed his gimmick and started saying AWESOME I really started to think he was AWESOME.

I like the Miz cause ever since he changed his gimmick and started saying AWESOME I really started to think he was AWESOME.

I would Laugh my ass off if miz went abyss on us.

imagine if he went up to the screen and yelled AWESOOOOOME and there was spit and bad breath coming out of mouth for so long that it gets to the point where the camera man faints:lmao:

DirtyJosé;3412142 said:
What's your story kid? What do you do? What do you like? What interests you? What do you want to be when you grow up? Heard any good jokes (besides Stormtrooper's excuse for a post)? Got any questions for us?
Well I really like music so I join Band and I play the Tuba and right now I got a question.
So guys what are your interests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back