AWESOME_MIZ officially thread of stuff

0925111203.jpg

her name is pepper

It's Sunday, you can guess what I'm doing.

Committing acts of Arborphillia no doubt.

That's a damn cute puppy you've got there Wicked. Since my dog died I've started to love dogs even more! My dog was pretty old when he died, but I still miss him from time to time.

He was also adorably annoying. Whenever you were reading something he'd want attention, and he'd put his face on whatever you were reading to force you to pet him. He also did it when I played video games, so I'd have to pause and pet him for a few minutes and then start back up again. Unfortunately, this hardly ever worked as he'd usually just walk back over to me and start pawing at me to pet him again.

thanks, and sorry to hear about your dog.

luckily enough Pepper is too small to jump on couches :) but my roomie had her up when she was on her computer and she walked all over her keyboard lol

A_M what are their names and what kind of breed are they??

Haha, it's okay. He died at like 15 or something, and he lived a very full life of being the center of attention, peeing on shit, and eating food that most dogs haven't even dreamed of eating. I was pretty blue the day he died, but I got over it quickly.

My dog was tiny, but powerful enough to jump on the furniture. However, my sister and I used to have computer desks that WERE too high to jump on, and they blocked the windows, and my dog's favorite thing to do was look out those windows and bark at people who walked by our house or squirrels on our lawn. My parents figured that he'd eventually just give up trying to get to the windows and find a new hobby... but nope! He would just whine and growl and bark until we finally decided to let him on the desks. He decided to go hang out on my sisters desk and bark out the window behind hers, so within a year I had a nice, clean and pristine desk, and hers were covered with scratch marks.

Haha, it's okay. He died at like 15 or something, and he lived a very full life of being the center of attention, peeing on shit, and eating food that most dogs haven't even dreamed of eating. I was pretty blue the day he died, but I got over it quickly.

My dog was tiny, but powerful enough to jump on the furniture. However, my sister and I used to have computer desks that WERE too high to jump on, and they blocked the windows, and my dog's favorite thing to do was look out those windows and bark at people who walked by our house or squirrels on our lawn. My parents figured that he'd eventually just give up trying to get to the windows and find a new hobby... but nope! He would just whine and growl and bark until we finally decided to let him on the desks. He decided to go hang out on my sisters desk and bark out the window behind hers, so within a year I had a nice, clean and pristine desk, and hers were covered with scratch marks.

lol winning is fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back