AWESOME_MIZ officially thread of stuff

Unfortunately not. 30 Rock is off for a bit due to Tina Fey being pregnant. I'm gonna watch Office and Parks later, Whitney also looked promising.

Fuck yeah, Psych is easily in my fav five.

Don't watch Whitney I warn you.

So how has plans for tonight (Friday)

I wish. I'm back to work. However I have Saturday off for the first time in nearly a year. I'm not sure how to take it. I feel like I should try and takeover the world in one day. That or be extremely lazy like all my other days off.

Crazy day for me. Sore legs, Anthony boudain, qualifying for the the fifa world cup as Malta in the video game, and the first time I ever danced with a female (2 minutes and every boy in the Spanish class had to dance with the teacher's hot daughter). Now I spend my Friday night preparing to attempt to lucid dream tonight.

Watching SD, working on my book this. Struggling on that account as I'm not feeling it at the moment. How about you hombre?

Bum city. It would be impossible for me to lose my phone, it is a freaking relic (and looks like a brick). Plus it doesn't matter as I didn't pay the bill so it serves only as an alarm clock at the moment. How'd you lose your phone?

Damn that sucks broski. That's crazy. Best bet is to call your service provider and get the phone shut down until you can get a new one or locate your old one.

Crazy day for me. Sore legs, Anthony boudain, qualifying for the the fifa world cup as Malta in the video game, and the first time I ever danced with a female (2 minutes and every boy in the Spanish class had to dance with the teacher's hot daughter). Now I spend my Friday night preparing to attempt to lucid dream tonight.

How do you prepare to have a lucid dream? I thought they either happened or they didn't. But I've also spent about 35 seconds of my life thinking about that before coming to that conclusion.

How do you prepare to have a lucid dream? I thought they either happened or they didn't. But I've also spent about 35 seconds of my life thinking about that before coming to that conclusion.

I think you can gradually learn to manipulate your own thoughts and feelings by certain kinds of focus as you nod off. Before you can control it though you already have to be aware of the kinds of dreams you tend to have, or something. I don't know very much about it but it's something I'm interested in from time to time.

http://lucidcrossroads.co.uk/howtodoit.htm

Anyway awesome_miz hope that phone situation works out for you all right.

I think you can gradually learn to manipulate your own thoughts and feelings by certain kinds of focus as you nod off. Before you can control it though you already have to be aware of the kinds of dreams you tend to have, or something. I don't know very much about it but it's something I'm interested in from time to time.

http://lucidcrossroads.co.uk/howtodoit.htm

Anyway awesome_miz hope that phone situation works out for you all right.

People know the types of dreams they usually have? That's crazy. My dreams are nothing but an insane mash up of events that never make any sense. These are my dreams I remember from the last two nights.

Two nights ago I dreamed that Joe Paterno came to my house with a couple of lackeys and tried to steal my dad's 1955 Chevy. I ended up shooting his two lackeys but I could never get a shot at Paterno. I remember I got on the roof of the house to try and get a better shot at him, but he disappeared for a while.

Last night I dreamed that there was a stand up comedy show on my back porch and like everyone I had ever met was there and we had bleachers that rose way high in the sky. nobody ever did their stand up routine because we all got too drunk to do anything.

I don't know how people can know what types of dreams they usually have. Mine, as you can tell, are the most random things ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back