Animal Released

eh... not a big surprise. I liked his new biker gimmick, but he would have been a Velocity jobber. Let his career R.I.P.

I was kind of tired of him when he came back. I wondered out of all the people they brought him back. Glad the whole LOD thing is over with now. I mean I know it was over when he went to Road Warrior.. but now it's officially over.

There was no point of him sticking around, and glad to see him go

Yeah I didnt really like Road Warrior Animal that much

Back in the day LOD was the shit, there's just something about this business that makes them think they can wrestle forever.

he should have never came back also, and just kept his rep as LOD, and shouldn't have come back and reform LOD.

He was never the same after LOD 2005 and it was coming. The Road Warrior heel gimmic was a disaster from day one. IMO his days or up in WWE. But like I said I could see it coming

Miller Light said:
He was never the same after LOD 2005 and it was coming. The Road Warrior heel gimmic was a disaster from day one. IMO his days or up in WWE. But like I said I could see it coming

totally agree, and should have just left his career in the legacy of LOD

Animal rooles!!!! I cant believe he JUST got released!! He was soooooo awesome on raw recently...... he and heidenreich should b in teh hall of fame!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I think he shouldn't have come back. They kind of ruined him with LOD 2005. By the way, isn't this a REALLY old topic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back