Chavo Guerrero Released

Chavo is gone. Big deal. He had been a jobber to the jobbers in recent years. The highest point in his career was an ECW Championship reign that sucked and ended by Kane in an 8 second match. I will not miss him because he had gotten to he point where I stopped caring a long time ago. The Sin Cara feud was not a last chance for him but instead likely a chance to put a friend over as he leaves. Someone else will have to be the jobber to the jobbers now. As for what Chavo does next? Who cares?

He is talented, but he's been pigeonholed as being nothing more than a jobber or low to midcarder. I was surprised when he was released but the truth is he was incredibly underutilized. I mean they had him working in an eagle costume accompanying Swagger to the ring. You can say what you like about the guy, but he really didn't get much of a push for quite some time.

-chavo, cant say the wwe lost on chavo leaving (mostly cause they never actually used chavo). his last little feud with sin cara upset him (deservingly), he was mad that he lost to sin cara, he felt that yes he could work with putting a new guy over but he didnt want to lose the last match. and thats what the wwe did, they let chavo lose.

-to be honest though, i think chavo's pride was taking over a bit, he wasnt crazy bout puttiing over sin cara, or so it seems. also chavo just stopped caring.

-on another note, he wasnt exactly a huge draw, he wasnt even there, he was more behind the scenes and never being seen, finlay was the same way, not a huge draw and was just lost in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back