Chavo Guerrero released

So Cactus Jack is a decent gimmick?
Irrelevant to the fact Foley got over on the Mankind and Dude Lvoe gimmicks, which were ridiculous.

I watched that Rumble a few weeks back. Probably one of the few highlights of that one.
Agreed, but no less ridiculous.

Doesn't matter if it happens or not. You should still shoot for the best, be it in a sport, a job, a relationship, whatever.
Of course you should. But you should also be realistic about what you are able to do.

You were a kid. Unless you decided to play pro ball and dropped out, I don't think comparing you to LeBron is the same as comparing Chavo to Cena or whatever.
*sigh* Fine, then use any of the other 98% of pro basketball players in the world who will never come close to comparing to LeBron James. The point remains the same.

You deserve to be kneecapped for that Lee.

Regarding Chavo: Normally I'd dismiss the prospect of him showing up for anything significant in TNA as remote at best. Given TNA's current level of cross promotion with AAA it becomes modestly more plausible, although I'd still wager against it.

Too bad he wasn't released 90 days ago, bring him in for Destination X would have been a good place for Chavo to start in TNA, assuming that's where he goes... or that they even want him, they already have an Eric Young after all

LOL @ Kerwin White gimmick thing. I had completely forgot about that.

Sad to see Chavo go. Back when I actually used to watch SD! loyally on a weekly basis, I always found Chavo to be a pretty entertaining guy in the ring, could sell a story real well, and had a swell character. Obviously at this point him being released doesn't hurt the WWE at the moment, at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back