• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

An Apology

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Hey all, I just wanted to toss this out to the G-Mods and my Admin partner in crime, and that's just a simple apology for being very scarce lately. It's mainly good stuff - to sort of channel the spirit of Jim Ross, business didn't just pick up, it picked up HUGE. Now the downtime I used to have during the workday is GONE. It's great because it means more success and opportunity at work for me, which at the end of the day is critical.

I am going to try to reassess my schedule over the next month and see what I am able to do. I hope to pick it up and be more of a force, and not make Sly shoulder so much of the admin load (which he's been doing brilliantly, may I add.) If worse comes to worse and I can't make it work, well, I'll cross that bridge if / when I get there.

But in the meantime, sorry for the scarcity. No, I am not setting myself up to win the Steve Austin "Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave" award for 2010.

Well you could either give me a job or make me admin, that would help both ways :p

Hey now. If anyone is going to use this to get ahead it's ME.

And don't worry about it boss. Real life always goes over this place of course.

Meh, don't worry about it. Those of us with lives understand that lives come before forums.

Not everyone can be xfear or Klunker. ;)

Oh I know, I'm not concerned, I just felt like I kinda fell off a bit with no warning. And you all have shouldered the load for me, which I have appreciated. Trust me, I am well in tune with the real life > WZ deal.

Ok that does it.

I'm finding this Kid Cupid guy and smacking him in the face with a trout. HOW DID HE GET KLUNKER????? Does my name look like a bad car? Does it leak oil?

yeah serious post now, as I tell my e-fed boys real life > e-life (unless you're Bill Gates then that gets complex) these things happen and the forum is in capable hands.

Oh I know, I'm not concerned, I just felt like I kinda fell off a bit with no warning. And you all have shouldered the load for me, which I have appreciated. Trust me, I am well in tune with the real life > WZ deal.

Well you could always appoint a third admin or something like that.

No one in particular in mind of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back