All about The Ayatollah

1. My name isn't Jane
2. I think it's a little of both, me smart for my age and Deadman an idiot. Think of it as a 15 year old and a 6 year old. Only difference is the 6 year old has no access to a computer. God I wish he was a 6 year old.

Truth is I am stupid on purpose. I get A's In TOWNVIEW HIGHSCHOOL look that up best school in the country. Not to mention I will get Jane.

If you're 14, you are almost certainly a girl. If you're a boy, you have reached puberty, and are as mentally mature as any adult on here unlike some people...
(Cryptic clue - :undertaker2: - 1 -
fan.jpg
)

I'm willing to buy that you are a 14 year old, but not willing enough to be certain, and then look like a fool when it turns out you're actually Jake in disguise or something.

I don't "get" people on the internet. The last time I had an online date was when I was 7 and played some online game. But I guess the people on those sites won't even take you, so you come here. Niiiiccceee.

ZOMG what a twist that would be if I was Jake. That would be great. But alas, it is not the truth. And I am absolutely 14. See the ZOMG.

If you're 14, you are almost certainly a girl. If you're a boy, you have reached puberty, and are as mentally mature as any adult on here unlike some people...
(Cryptic clue - :undertaker2: - 1 -
fan.jpg
)

I'm willing to buy that you are a 14 year old, but not willing enough to be certain, and then look like a fool when it turns out you're actually Jake in disguise or something.

Exactly what i was thinking. Far too mature at 14 to be a boy. Meaning its a chick or an alt account.

Dragon, you are my favourite wrestler in JCW, because I love your finsher. The FKO, Flames-knock-Out

JCW is my new E-Fed!! They are quite popular now, so I made Jane Championship Wrestling. We have one show and the idea of another is in the works.

The point. I have so far figured out that the Barroom said I was getting old now I am making them laugh again.

Seriously though, not an avenue you want to go down even if your just doing it to be a comedy ********. You don't want a reputation as being a bit creepy, it is the one thing you can never recover from.

Seriously though, not an avenue you want to go down even if your just doing it to be a comedy ********. You don't want a reputation as being a bit creepy, it is the one thing you can never recover from.

Of course you can recover. Ask Will.

True. One she knows I am joking at one point with Jane. ED I saw a pic of her on a thread and she looked like his girl my friend dated at or school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back