Ok then

Ok is it just me or is this getting way out of hand? Deadman it was a joke and don't care about anything William ( Not the mod Will) says. Will it was a good joke but for Deadmans sake just stop it talking to him.

I know and It's good for all of us but Deadman might actually quit the forums because of this..... Wait continue if you will.

I think my name is being used entirely way too much in this saga. You're both only hurting me even more. I hope you're happy. :lmao:

Yes Will, we are trying to bring you down with us. You got too tied up in the whole ordeal. :)

Thank you to everyone who thought I was funny, and for Mysterio_Fan who kept my secret :)

I know and It's good for all of us but Deadman might actually quit the forums because of this..... Wait continue if you will.

:lmao:

I think my name is being used entirely way too much in this saga. You're both only hurting me even more. I hope you're happy. :lmao:

It is kind of interesting that a Crying Game love saga between two boys just starting puberty involves you...

I don't know- I feel sorry for Deadman here. It was a bit of a cruel joke on A Boy Named Janes behalf- though Deadman did kinda waste some sympathy by threatoning violence. Not really an affair from which anyone held their heads high.

He started it. He hit on me just because my name was Jane. I never once claimed to be a girl. His fault.

And he deserved it. He was a douche.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back