Ok then

So you actually thought you could hook up with a girl from WZ when she lives in Canada? You actually started to like Jane... I mean William?

e-thug-white-demotivational-poster.jpg

I know this was posted yesterday, but it certainly applies here. And do you know how many Williams live in Ontario?

So you actually thought you could hook up with a girl from WZ when she lives in Canada? You actually started to like Jane... I mean William?

At first I was joking then I was cool now well I am throwing up I went out with a guy.

I have to admit, the Goth has resparked an entertaining side to her. This shit is fucking funny. Well, amusing to say the least.

Yes, it's never good for a young man to be so e-traumatized this early in his e-life. He will never be able to e-trust again.

Also, if it makes you feel any better, The Ayatollah is probably lying to you. I definitely do not think "It's Pat" is a guy. And, if "It's Pat" is a guy, then I still am having trouble figuring out why a 14-year-old would want to try and trick a 13-year-old of the same sex to believe otherwise. What The Ayatollah did is equivalent to a straight guy hitting up a gay bar, picking up a gay man, taking him home for some fun under the covers, and then waking up said gay man the next morning to tell him, "The joke's on you, because I'm not gay!"

Also, if it makes you feel any better, The Ayatollah is probably lying to you. I definitely do not think "It's Pat" is a guy. And, if "It's Pat" is a guy, then I still am having trouble figuring out why a 14-year-old would want to try and trick a 13-year-old of the same sex to believe otherwise. What The Ayatollah did is equivalent to a straight guy hitting up a gay bar, picking up a gay man, taking him home for some fun under the covers, and then waking up said gay man the next morning to tell him, "The joke's on you, because I'm not gay!"

Damn time post errors.

Somehow I doubt he is.

I definitely am a guy, Tdigle. And in our case it's more like I took the gay guy home and BEFORE the sex told him I'm straight. With every intention to do it from the beginning.

This is why you gotta trust web-cams and several pictures of the exact same live-action individual.

Deadman, the truly bright side to everything.. is if Pat really isn't a female, then she can't have her Mother checkout your conversations with her and press charges. Even if you're the same age, YOU pushed to have sex with her several times, and that at least would warrant several authority figures to investigate your home.

If you, Deadman, are a 13 yr old boy.. my guess is your Mother/Father would paddle that ass to the point of not being able to sit for a month.

This is why you gotta trust web-cams and several pictures of the exact same live-action individual.

Deadman, the truly bright side to everything.. is if Pat really isn't a female, then she can't have her Mother checkout your conversations with her and press charges. Even if you're the same age, YOU pushed to have sex with her several times, and that at least would warrant several authority figures to investigate your home.

If you, Deadman, are a 13 yr old boy.. my guess is your Mother/Father would paddle that ass to the point of not being able to sit for a month.

I listen to that. Would I some how be able to press charges?

Why would you want to press charges? It was a stupid little joke. You shouldn't be this upset about it.

You threatened to kill me and tried to solicit sex with me... but ya, go ahead and sue me. Emotional distress? Sue the gay ex-girlfriend, not the straight e-boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back