All about The Ayatollah

You know, I liked Deadman before the name change. At least when he was being a "hard ganster" and a jackass, he was entertaining. Now he's just annoyin' and kiss assy. :(

Awww, Mysterio_Fan, everyone already knew that!

Just kidding. M_F is a pretty cool guy.

As the majority of the people posting here are Canadian, I have a question.

Does everyone there learn French to a fairly fluent level, does it vary by state, or is it just like an option in some schools?

I obviously know Quebec is francophone, and I believe New Brunswick is bi-lingual, but what about everywhere else?

Well Quebec is officially a french province.
New Brunswick officially bilingual
Northwest Territories I believe has 8 official languages

Now in British Columbia you only have to learn up to grade 10. I am pretty good at french, as I have taken it up University. I am losing it however, as I never speak it now.

The western provinces are notorious for being poor french speakers, but some people are better. The Metis people, who live across the west, who hold onto their metis heritage speak french.

The City of Montreal however, dispite being in Quebec has a heavy English population.

New Brunswick, and even Nova Scotia still retain their Acadian heritage of being French, and that is why NB is a bilingual province. The Acadians, if you don't know were a group of people who were expelled from Canada, but some returned. Another place where you will find them is in the state of Luisiana, where you would call them "Cajun".

I would flip a lid if you were a girl. That would be so fun, we need more girls here :) And you didn't answer me where are u from?

And Deadman, if Jane is a girl, I feel like I'm her older brother so I have to say NO! right now.

Fine then, that makes her my neice.

I agree somewhat. I think Deadman adds some excitement to the forum. We need someone to make fun of. Because without that we have nothing :(

OK, I have a confession... I lied about my age again. I'm 14. For serious. I wrote in 15 without thinking because I always put that when I sign up for things. But, yes, I'm 14.

OK, I have a confession... I lied about my age again. I'm 14. For serious. I wrote in 15 without thinking because I always put that when I sign up for things. But, yes, I'm 14.

Considering your only 1 year older then DMN1F. Ether deadman is ******ed or your just very smart for your age.

1. My name isn't Jane
2. I think it's a little of both, me smart for my age and Deadman an idiot. Think of it as a 15 year old and a 6 year old. Only difference is the 6 year old has no access to a computer. God I wish he was a 6 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back