All about The Ayatollah

As the majority of the people posting here are Canadian, I have a question.

Does everyone there learn French to a fairly fluent level, does it vary by state, or is it just like an option in some schools?

I obviously know Quebec is francophone, and I believe New Brunswick is bi-lingual, but what about everywhere else?

I live in New Brunswick and we are bi-lingual but I barely know any french. We have to take french at school until grade 10 but it's just the basics. You have the option to go to french immersion. So yeah I think it depends on the province and city and what not.

And Jane where are u from?

Well this was informative. A Canadian and a Jake fan is okay in my book. Little surprised that your 15. Come off as someone a lot older.

Why? Because we are going to "cyber-date"? I don't thinky so Deadman.

If you do, I hope you meet up and it turns out you're actually a burly trucker.

15 is surprising, you're either surprisingly mature, or a girl. If I've missed the gender revelation, I apologise, I was eating a yoghurt.

More disgusting. And yes, I've been told I write and converse as if I was older. In talking though... not so much lol.

Nope, no gender revelations. And after reading that I'm considering hiring a trucker to meet up with Deadman.. that would be priceless.

I'd like to think that if they showed us a picture of themselves, the mystery of gender, that they want to keep up, would be entirely lost.

I'd like to think that if they showed us a picture of themselves, the mystery of gender, that they want to maintain, would be entirely lost.

Uhhh.. no. I don't want some horny Deadman jacking off on my expense. It would be weird. And frankly, you creep me out.

I would flip a lid if you were a girl. That would be so fun, we need more girls here :) And you didn't answer me where are u from?

And Deadman, if Jane is a girl, I feel like I'm her older brother so I have to say NO! right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back