A Message To Disturbed

Yeah, true.
Then again, we've lost LilacFray, Crooked I & Disturbed that would mean.
Not like it's a loss though.
Then we might lose Hamler as well, although I do doubt he'd stay over there. Then again, he is a Mod.

Fuck that. I'm not quitting WZ. I just went over there to have fun. I haven't really even posted shit. I'm mainly using the chat box thing. WZ is Hamler...always!

I have infracted him for advertising the other forum through rep and PM. If he does contact anyone again for the same reason (to get you to sign up his forum), then please reach out to a member of staff.

Hamler has been banned because the other admin was a total douche. Disturbed is putting free wrestling lessons over his friends which is not a good way to keep those friends.

That monsterenergy dude is a total piece of shit. The slightest bit of hope that Disturbed has for his site to succeed is being crushed due to that dude.

What the fuck is Milenko doing over there? Has he abandoned this forum?

Find'er Woo'er Ryder is a member over there too.

Milenko was made admin when I left. Something about them wanting an efed and Milenko is running it... And Ryder was banned the same reason I was banned- the other admin was a total douche.

I guess we won't be seeing Milenko here then.
But seriously, Milenko & Disturbed running and E-Fed? Give them The Encore and you'll have a triple set of shit.
Oh and Natural, it's more than likely.

That site's gonna be a big fail.

1) It really won't do Ok. Their newest members name is "FunkyMunky", that's enough to show it.
2) It could never challenge WZ, EVER. Not only is WZ the best Wrestling Forum on the net, it's got the support of being advertised on the Wrestlezone Page as well, which helps get people in every now and then.

For the record, I never liked Disturbed. He always came off as an arrogant teenager who was obsessed with instant gratification.

Him creating a forum thinking that it can be 1/8 of how good WZ is pretty much solidifies himself as an idiot.

For the record, I never liked Disturbed. He always came off as an arrogant teenager who was obsessed with instant gratification.

Him creating a forum thinking that it can be 1/8 of how good WZ is pretty much solidifies himself as an idiot.

I got on with the guy, but he suddenly started to think he was a big shot around here.

That aint gonna get you nowhere round these here parts. You gotta work your way up and not act like an asshole

Yeah, he got stupid big time, I could see. The one thing he was good at was being banned, like I USED to be.

We used to get on, then off, then on again. But when I hit the Prison, he told me join up to a different Forum, 'cos there wasn't a Prison there. Then he got at me the other day with this one, giving it the whole "No Prison, I'm the Admin" etc crap, which really didn't do a thing for me. I can guarantee you I'm here for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back