Will you help me get out of here?

• STFU we dont like you!

• Meh, only if i see an intresting topic

• I'll try to post some time

• Sure i'll be glad to get you out of here

Results are only viewable after voting.

Batista-Y2JW?

Dark Match Jobber
I'm sorry but i'm really getting sick and tired of people not posting in prison. Since i returned i figured that i could get out of here after I improved my vocabulary and discuss with people. I made some topics and posted in other one's but this place seems like it a rotten deadhole! So please WZ comunity i ask of you that you post in prison to get me out of here!

I usually post in prison threads, but your topics are of no interest to me. I had a few threads when I was in here get like 4 posts. Just keep on trying and sooner or later we will recognize your improvement and let you out.

P.S. Becca your red rep deleted my 5th bar of rep :(

I don't know what I Red repped you for. You probably deserved it though, I only red rep those that red rep me, and things I really disagree with.

I just stated I'd like to join LCW because I feel that OCW is for regs who are out of my league, and I said that Luthers very funny in that thread.

From what I've read OCW is great. just joined LCW cause its funny and suits me more then going into OCW where all the regs are.

Fizzy you're regular enough for OCW. Come on in.

Also to the person that started this thread, you're doing fine. Just because people don't post don't stop doing what you're doing. You're trying. That's what counts.

What KB said. You're threads may not be of much interest to people, but that fact that you're putting in the effort scores you some points with the people who matter. Although, this little outburst probably got you an extra couple of days in here.

I think I will pop in KB with the LCW thing I've been reading OCW a bit more and I must say I like it so I do think I will sign up. What do I have to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back